Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My rationalization goes along unscathed.

Yours however, being based on the actions of man, according to your statement, is all but crumbled away due to an ill prepared foundation.

One should follow the teachings and example of the Christ of GOD. Indeed doing so would be not following the inclinations and rationalizations of man, but those of the Spirit, Way, and direction of GOD.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Why, perhaps Geneva and Calvin should be listening to you in "Times past?" You helped me out Pops, thanks.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Indeed it is. However; those dead guys weren't inspired of themselves in most cases; but by that Holy Spirit, which is of GOD.

Dividing and showing the difference in the two is discernment.

Peace

Paul spoke by revelation of the Risen Ascended Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and Paul is the ONLY one to do that -

popsthebuilder

Obviously, you're confused Pops. It is a certainty that ALL True Believers should have the responsibility to read the entire Bible. However, if one isn't yet, a child of God, they need to read how to become a member of the Body of Christ. That can be found in the writings of Paul. (Romans through Philemon.) Once they hear the Gospel (found in Paul's writings) they have an opportunity to place ALL their faith in Christ as their Savior.

Pops, do you KNOW what the "Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit was? You'll find it in Matthew 12:24 "But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils." Would ANY true believer make this accusation today? So far as works go, we're saved by faith ALONE and not works. That is part of the Grace message.

You seem to be confused about the ultimate message of Paul, as it too is one of the product of works; not to be seen or awarded by man, but as an effect caused by Faith.

To preach that faith is ineffectual in one's life is pretty close to blaspheme of the Spirit of GOD in my opinion.

Thankfully; I am not the judge; that High Priest; the Christ.

Peace,

I still wish you best, and applaud your recent attempting to move conversation along. Not that you do it for my approval, by any means.

Again,

Peace

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Indeed it is. However; those dead guys weren't inspired of themselves in most cases; but by that Holy Spirit, which is of GOD.

Dividing and showing the difference in the two is discernment.

Peace

Most Christians are too dumb and fearful to study Paul's epistles because as Peter says, some things are hard to understand -

popsthebuilder

We can be fairly certain Calvin and his ilk weren't led by God to MURDER those that disagreed with them.
Indeed.

They were lead by tradition, misplaced pride, and misplaced fear.

That isn't to say that they couldn't comprehend, or know a thing to be true; it just means that they didn't grasp the gravity of the situation, or it's inclinations, wholly.

May GOD have mercy on their souls, and all creation.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You seem to be confused about the ultimate message of Paul, as it too is one of the product of works; not to be seen or awarded by man, but as an effect caused by Faith.

To preach that faith is ineffectual in one's life is pretty close to blaspheme of the Spirit of GOD in my opinion.

Thankfully; I am not the judge; that High Priest; the Christ.

Peace,

I still wish you best, and applaud your recent attempting to move conversation along. Not that you do it for my approval, by any means.

Again,

Peace

I assure you Pops, I'm not looking for YOUR approval. What you THINK is the blaspheme of the Holy Spirit doesn't really impress me, Pops. It's merely speculation on your part.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Indeed.

That isn't to say that they couldn't comprehend, or know a thing to be true; it just means that they didn't grasp the gravity of the situation, or it's inclinations, wholly.

Peace

{QUOTE]

Sounds like you're making excuses for their atrocities, Pops? Some thought that way about Hitler and others throughout the history of the world. You might add, their false doctrines and false gospel while you're at it. (Referring to the Calvinists, regarding my last statement here)

popsthebuilder

Most Christians are too dumb and fearful to study Paul's epistles because as Peter says, some things are hard to understand -
As Christians it is not our place to admonish such, but to attempt to help and guide and give of the fruits of the Word of GOD.

fishers of men
making apostles...

not by calling any dumb and fearful. We must show error without casting out those who seek to be found pleasing, or any for that matter, upon the last day.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you trying tonsaybyhsy I am unfamiliar with the gift of discernment, or that it isn't the capacity to rightly divide the inspired word of GOD from the greedy word of man?

You act like I've said something contrary to scripture, but I have not.

The fact that you can't even back up your claims shows to me that even engaging you is a relative waste of time.

Peace

If it is a waste of your time, then, stop wasting your time. The simple answer to your ongoing dilemma, huh?

popsthebuilder

Indeed.

Peace

{QUOTE]

Sounds like you're making excuses for their atrocities, Pops? Some thought that way about Hitler and others throughout the history of the world. You might add, their false doctrines and false gospel while you're at it. (Referring to the Calvinists, regarding my last statement here)
Making excuses? How? Where?

It is my sincere wish that GOD have mercy on all creation, without stipulation.

Peace

popsthebuilder

If it is a waste of your time, then, stop wasting your time. The simple answer to your ongoing dilemma, huh?
Eventually you might find that I don't really do this for myself so much. I am afflicted yet have faith in GOD. I don't care so much for my own state as I do for the state of man as a whole.

My own hypocrisies may stem from such, but that won't stop me from my efforts to abide.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nothing is out of the realm of easily graspable and reality when it comes to the Will of GOD.

All will be One, wholly of GOD, emanating the beauteous harmony of HIS Accord.

there will be nothing else as it will have returned to naught from whence it came.

Peace

Sounds a wee bit "Shakespearian," however, you might want to put it in simple language?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Eventually you might find that I don't really do this for myself so much. I am afflicted yet have faith in GOD. I don't care so much for my own state as I do for the state of man as a whole.

My own hypocrisies may stem from such, but that won't stop me from my efforts to abide.

Peace

My condolences for your afflictions. We all have them to one extent or another. Be it physical, emotional or mental.