Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

marhig

mar

His Life makes those He represented Righteous Rom 5:19

[FONT=&quot]For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

​Christ's obedience to the preceptive law of God all the while He lived here in the flesh, has been imputed to them the many, it makes them righteous ! Glad you asked ![/FONT]

Those verses are talking about Christ's life in us through the holy spirit turning us from sin.

marhig

Show me in the bible a verse the that says its not true?
Seeing that you believe that salvation is through the death of Christ on the wooden cross, and you say it over and over and over again, then you should be able to show me chapter and verse over and over without any problem?

Why do I need to show you a verse to show it's not true? If what you're saying it's in the Bible then you should be able to show me without any problem?

beloved57

Seeing that you believe that salvation is through the death of Christ on the wooden cross, and you say it over and over and over again, then you should be able to show me chapter and verse over and over without any problem?

Why do I need to show you a verse to show it's not true? If what you're saying it's in the Bible then you should be able to show me without any problem?

So I see you cant find a verse saying that!

Rosenritter

rosenritter

You render Christ's death ineffectual. Thats antichrist !

Then you are a fool that denies Christ's own parables. Have you or have you not read the Parable of the Sower and the Seed? The seed is the Word of God, which you say cannot blossom without predestination and special divine action. Some in which that word of God blossoms ultimately perishes.

1 Corinthians 8:11-12 KJV
(11) And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
(12) But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

Did you see there where Paul says that the weak brethren whom Christ died for CAN PERISH? By your insane reasoning, Paul the Apostle must also be antichrist. Watching Calvinism on this thread is like watching a train wreck...

beloved57

Then you are a fool that denies Christ's own parables. Have you or have you not read the Parable of the Sower and the Seed? The seed is the Word of God, which you say cannot blossom without predestination and special divine action. Some in which that word of God blossoms ultimately perishes.

1 Corinthians 8:11-12 KJV
(11) And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
(12) But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

Did you see there where Paul says that the weak brethren whom Christ died for CAN PERISH? By your insane reasoning, Paul the Apostle must also be antichrist. Watching Calvinism on this thread is like watching a train wreck...

As long as you believe sinners Christ died for, shed His blood for, wind up lost in their sins anyways, you deny the saving merit of His blood, which is antichrist, against Christ !

popsthebuilder

Way to edify one another.

Antichrist and fool

Is there no humility to speak of here? Is there none to be had?

Curious; surely both of you are more versed than me in the Bible, so what is said of pride?

What about fear?

Peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Way to edify one another.

Antichrist and fool

Is there no humility to speak of here? Is there none to be had?

Curious; surely both of you are more versed than me in the Bible, so what is said of pride?

What about fear?

Peace

B57 cannot be edified. He could not be any further from the truth than if he was an atheist.

Nanja

B57 cannot be edified. He could not be any further from the truth than if he was an atheist.

With what? The filth you present as the gospel here on this forum?

You're surely not to be regarded as a judge of what Truth is!

You teach a false gospel of salvation by works that a man does.

Is. 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;
and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

But the scriptures teach that Salvation is by God's Electing Grace In Christ:

Eph. 1:4-7
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself,
according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace

The gospel according to the power of God 2 Tim. 1:8.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Eph. 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;
and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

~~~

At least I'm glad to see that you do not believe in works salvation as B57 does.

Ephesians 2:8–9

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Nanja

At least I'm glad to see that you do not believe in works salvation as B57 does.

You're scum of the earth.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're scum of the earth.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

~~~

Truth hurts but I will forgive your outburst.

popsthebuilder

~~~
Nanja,

Do you not consider the good works of the faithful or elect to be a product of effectual faith?

Peace

popsthebuilder

What was it I posted that provoked you to ask that question?

~~~
The post I quoted friend.

You accuse some of believing salvation is a product of works.

So I ask again; regarding the elect or actual faithful; do you understand pleasing works in the sight of GOD to be the byproduct of effectual faith or are you going to say that it too is the work of man and not the product of GOD given faith through grace and mercy and the will of GOD.

Thank you

Peace