Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

The theoretical possibility I spoke of relies upon extraordinary works of God. Let's not presume God is obliged to work miracles beyond what He has established as the ordinary means of salvation just because we do not like the ordinary means. God is not a vending machine that drops out our winsome selections upon demand.

You have been answered to the contrary and have offered up nothing that resembles a counterpoint other than opinion that I can work with. If you do not want to learn, are not disposed to correction, or consider anything but your own entrenched views, refrain from communicating directly with me.

AMR
As if I would presume any thing what so ever is mandatory of GOD.

What makes these works of GOD you speak of extraordinary? As if anything whatsoever that GOD wills isn't within GOD's capacity to easily fulfil.

Why do you always seam to attempt to limit the abilities or will of GOD, and then proceed to accuse others of forcing GOD into their preconceived notions?

pot~ kettle....

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course there is and you've just provided how.
Going in circles now. Knowing you are never one for letting another have the last word, and will continue onward no matter how circular the discussion becomes, please finish off with something manifestly erudite and call it a day.

AMR

popsthebuilder

The sheer stupidity and ignorance of that statement is both breathtaking and frightening at the same time.
Why would God elect miscarriages to shepard His sheep? As if GOD didn't know beforehand that they would not have a long physical life?

It's a little more difficult to pinpoint nonsense when it is written with an excessive amount of words, but as you have shown...it can be done.

Peace

popsthebuilder

Are you really done now? :idunno:

AMR
Perhaps you misunderstood.

Though I am done taking you seriously for now; that doesn't mean I have to set idly by while you propagate manipulation. Not about me. Not about the word of GOD. not about the will of GOD. And not about the faith of any.

Peace

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps you misunderstood.

Though I am done taking you seriously for now; that doesn't mean I have to set idly by while you propagate manipulation. Not about me. Not about the word of GOD. not about the will of GOD. And not about the faith of any.
Third gird yourself up, for there is plenty to do around TOL. I will be watching to see if you make good on the matter.

BTW, it is "sit", not "set".

AMR

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Fine. I hope one day you see how loveless and monstrous your belief system actually is.

Unfortunately, you attempt to speak about and define "love" apart from acknowledging God as Sovereign.

God is love and God is Sovereign . . so "love" must be defined within these parameters.

One cannot hope to know or talk about "love" while exhibiting anger and enmity against the God of love. You prove to be off track and functioning faithlessly.

Anyone who loves God, is given faith to believe in His righteous love; especially revealed in the sacrifice of the life of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Out of love for multitudes, Christ died for their sin.

You are just bitter because salvation is not universal. You dare to say God does not love because He should love all indiscriminately. You think your definition of "love" is better than God's. :nono:

Romans 9:20

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You are just bitter because salvation is not universal. You dare to say God does not love because He should love all indiscriminately. You think your definition of "love" is better than God's.

well, he is retarded :idunno:

Robert Pate

Banned
To embrace Calvinism as a means to be saved is spiritual suicide.

Calvinism defeats its self. The God of Calvinism is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault.

It is not possible to have faith, or to trust in a God that would do such a thing. Therefore it is self defeating.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.......Not all born infants or all unborn or miscarried are elect. Some are, some are not........
The sheer stupidity and ignorance of that statement is both breathtaking and frightening at the same time.
Romanists. Sigh.
Idiots. Sigh.

Its ironic that one of the dumbest, Biblically ignorant, fringe extremists in the whole forum calls himself Mr. Religion. He essentially says that God makes babies to send straight to hell. How nice.

You're Mr. Religion alright.... ....if the religion is Moronism that is.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It is not possible to have faith, or to trust in a God that would do such a thing. Therefore it is self defeating.

Speak for yourself . . I love God and I love His Truth.

He knows more than His creatures. He is most wise. He is most just. He is most righteous. His love is perfect, sinless, and powerful to save the soul.

God is to be praised . . not criticized.

And who can bring any charge against any of His elect? "It is He who justifies." Romans 8:31-39

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...they were born after Adam, which was not their fault.

Such is the error that comes from denying all have sinned in Adam just as if we were there with him when Adam sinned and sinned as he sinned. Denial of the first Adam and the consequences of his sin is denial of the Second Adam and the consequences of His obedience. Of course, Paul would disagree with Robert. Then again, what does Robert really believe? Q.E.D.

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Idiots. Sigh.

Its ironic that one of the dumbest, Biblically ignorant, fringe extremists in the whole forum calls himself Mr. Religion. He essentially says that God makes babies to send straight to hell. How nice.

You're Mr. Religion alright.... ....if the religion is Moronism that is.

[FONT=&quot]Romanists. Sigh.

[/FONT]Live and do this: [FONT=&quot]step off the treadmill.

AMR[/FONT]

Robert Pate

Banned
Speak for yourself . . I love God and I love His Truth.

He knows more than His creatures. He is most wise. He is most just. He is most righteous. His love is perfect, sinless, and powerful to save the soul.

God is to be praised . . not criticized.

And who can bring any charge against any of His elect? "It is He who justifies." Romans 8:31-39

The God that you say that you love does not exist.

How can you possibly love a God that condemns innocent people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam?

The God of Calvinism is an unjust, unmerciful tyrant that cannot be trusted or believed in.

What you have faith in is an idea that you are special and chosen, which you are not.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The God that you say that you love does not exist.

Your words will be judged soon . . You should be more careful what you say.

How can you possibly love a God that condemns innocent people to hell

There are no innocent people. Not one. Romans 3:9-20

for no reason other than they were born after Adam?

All men are born FROM Adam and inherit the human nature he corrupted through his disobedience.

All persons reading, should do a study of Total Depravity and/or read "The Bondage of the Will" by Martin Luther.

Robert Pate

Banned
Such is the error that comes from denying all have sinned in Adam just as if we were there with him when Adam sinned and sinned as he sinned. Denial of the first Adam and the consequences of his sin is denial of the Second Adam and the consequences of His obedience. Of course, Paul would disagree with Robert. Then again, what does Robert really believe? Q.E.D.

AMR

HOGWASH!

We can no more become sinners than we can become righteous. Both sin and righteousness are completely outside of us.

Paul refutes you.

"Wherefore as by one man sin entered the world" Did you get that?

"And death by sin; and so death passed upon all men" Did you get that?

"For that all have sinned" And will continue to sin, because they are infected with it.

Romans 5:12.

Its all very simple, Adam brings sin and death. Christ brings righteousness and eternal life, Romans 5:18.