Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AndyC and TulipBee share something in common, they both know very little, yet, trick themselves into believing more than they actually do. I admire that in a person.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I consider AMR the most intelligent Calvinist on TOL. He and I have had our "disagreements" in the past, however, I'm happy to announce that he and I have reached a certain "detente" in our relationship as fellow posters. It just goes to show, it's possible for former combatants to actively pursue a more friendly environment. Try it yourself. You may find it quite refreshing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have placed TulipBee and AndyC on Ignore so that I can concentrate on more "apropos" conversations. The constant bickering doesn't present a calm atmosphere on TOL and therefore, I think it best to take this appropriate stance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I might suggest that measure to the rest of my fellow posters. Just a friendly opinion. Tranquility is far better than argumentation. At least, that's the way I see it at this moment in time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As most of you notice, I'm a fairly "Rabid Anti-Calvinist." However, sometimes we place labels on our fellow human beings and forget they are just like us. They are actual persons. Just because we disagree about each other's politics and religious preferences, doesn't mean we have to declare "Verbal Warfare" on one another.

We might find each other's beliefs "intolerable" however, it doesn't mean we have to lose our civil respect for one another, as fellow posters and human beings. Just some food for thought.

popsthebuilder

Good for you. That way you'll gain my respect.
So being less humble will gain your respect?

I thought I was odd...

Our mutual respect for one another will inevitably grow as we conversate more.

If I can remember you are generally joking, and you can remember I generally not then that's a start to profitable conversation.

Respect is earned, but disrespect hinders judgement, rationale, clear honest thought, and profitable conversation.

Your light heartedness is a commodity in this place, with the constant heavy words from all angles.

My funny bone isn't broken either, it just runs at a wholly different capacity than most.

Peace, sincerely

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk