Doctors could prescribe houses to homeless under radical Hawaii bill

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Me not wanting to fund everyone's failures in life has nothing to do with my opinion of Trump, you blooming idiot.
I had the same desires before I even knew of Donald Trump, you moron.

(Oh my, when I expose Donald the Degenerate for the fraud that he is, someone pulls her claws out).

I don't know why you ever thought your circular reasoning was ever a good way to argue a point, but it seems to be your favorite.

Barbie Trump (Donald's daughter Ivanka, who he would "date if she weren't his daughter), and her husband Ken, make loads of money off of government subsidized housing.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-md-jared-kushner-housing-20170226-story.html

You can't have it both ways: Arguing against subsidized housing for junkies like Stephen Williams in Hawaii and supporting candidates and their families whose bread and butter are those junkies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TITHES

Numbers 18:21 KJV
(21) And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

The Levitical family of Israel was not given an inheritance of land.
Their inheritance came directly from the Lord through tithes.
And the amount they received depended on the prosperity of the people.

When the people were blessed and prospered, the Levitical priesthood was well taken care of. (A tenth of more is more.)
When the people were not blessed and did not prosper, the Levitical priesthood was not well taken care of. (A tenth of less is less.)

Take notice that priests did not get a day off (they worked every day, even on the Sabbath).
These hard working, never resting, priests were the ones the tithes were for.

Danoh

TITHES

Numbers 18:21 KJV
(21) And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

The Levitical family of Israel was not given an inheritance of land.
Their inheritance came directly from the Lord through tithes.
And the amount they received depended on the prosperity of the people.

When the people were blessed and prospered, the Levitical priesthood was well taken care of. (A tenth of more is more.)
When the people were not blessed and did not prosper, the Levitical priesthood was not well taken care of. (A tenth of less is less.)

Take notice that priests did not get a day off (they worked every day, even on the Sabbath).
These hard working, never resting, priests were the ones the tithes were for.

Ephesians 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

And never mind Paul's various collection efforts for the less fortunate.

Again, ever precious Tam; these issues are never as extreme black or extreme white as we can end up making them if we rush to conclude on them a bit too soon.

Rather, they are often the mix of both that is ever that shade of grey.

Arthur Brain

Who pays when you forward your ideas about theft? Ex 20:15 From where does Obama home and Obama phone money come? Government has no money that it didn't first take from another. Is it loving to rob your neighbor to fund the lifestyle you'd like? Jas 2:8

If you're that concerned about 'theft' then apply the same griping to the banks and corporations that waste money on all sorts. What do you think caused the last financial recession? Hint: It wasn't people on the lower end of the ladder on a pittance of a wage or those with the temerity to claim welfare or benefit support.

Arthur Brain

Any tax over ten percent is highway robbery (Lev. 27:32, 33). :rolleyes:

The family and the church are your last source of help. Not government. Deut. 14:28, 29 :dizzy:

Not everyone has family and the church is limited in its capacity to help even with governmental provision for those out of work. Still, if there's folk who starve, are homeless and live in poverty then so what eh? As long as they're not "thieving" from you, right?

:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you're that concerned about 'theft' then apply the same griping to the banks and corporations that waste money on all sorts. What do you think caused the last financial recession? Hint: It wasn't people on the lower end of the ladder on a pittance of a wage or those with the temerity to claim welfare or benefit support.

Thanks for acknowledging that both are forms of theft.

That being said: Are you for the legalization of theft Arthur?

Arthur Brain

I am concerned about theft (Ex 20:15). :straight: You are not (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). :reals: I live and you die (Ro 15:31-32). :juggle:

"I prefer clarity to agreement." ~ Dennis Prager

Um, yeah. Starting to remember why it's pointless engaging you in "debate" as clarity's about the last thing to expect.

Along with charity...

Arthur Brain

So theft is ok, or only when it comes to meeting your political agenda?

A welfare system or provisional support for those out of work isn't 'theft'. That's just the usual hard right spin. It's a system designed to provide for anyone, including you should you find yourself out of work as a mall cop.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, ever precious Tam; these issues are never as extreme black or extreme white as we can end up making them
You are a complete waste of my time if you think I have EVER seen ANYTHING as extreme black or white, especially concerning scripture.
In fact I made a big deal of it in a thread I did on the book of Job.

Someone posted a scripture as if it were a black and white issue. I posted the scripture I did to show that it was not so black and white.
That is NOT the actions of an extremist with a black and white complex, you blithering moron!

You need to give up on trying to analyze where folks are coming from, because you suck at it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So theft is ok, or only when it comes to meeting your political agenda?

A welfare system or provisional support for those out of work isn't 'theft'. That's just the usual hard right spin. It's a system designed to provide for anyone, including you should you find yourself out of work as a mall cop.

LOL.."out of work", good one Arthur.

I'll guarantee you that the reason that the subject of this thread, Stephen Williams, has had 21 staph infections isn't because he's without a home, it's because he's a needle using heroin addict.

Taking from taxpayers to give lost souls like Stephen Williams something for nothing isn't compassion, it's hate.

True compassion would be getting Miller off of heroin and allowing him to provide for himself. It's not only good for Williams, it's good for society at large.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
More than that as it happens.

:e4e:
I'm sorry you've turned all of your churches into pubs. :idunno:

Drink up
drunk_walk-2125.gif
fornicate on
stripper.gif
Re 22:11