ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Right Divider

Body part
Yes I do think it's conditional, to be in God's grace, means to be in favour with him. If we Keep on wilfully sinning when we know the truth, then he will leave us to it and turn us over to a reprobate mind. And the holy spirit doesn't stay in the heart of someone who purposely denies the will of God! If we deny the will of God then we won't be in his grace.

Even Jesus didn't talk like this and he knew that he had to please God for God to stay with him.
So you think that it possible to be saved and then lost again?

Apparently you have never heard the message that Jesus gave to Paul.

Eph 4:30 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:30) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Are you sealed or not?

dodge

Impossible.

The whole Gospel is wrapped up in John 3:16

For God so LOVED the world= while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.

That HE GAVE
= He who knew no sin became sin for us that we might receive the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus

His only begotten Son= If you believe not that I AM He you will die in your sins.

That who so ever believes= FAITH

In Him= Jesus

Will not perish= GRACE

but have everlasting Life= SALVATION

marhig

So you think that it possible to be saved and then lost again?

Apparently you have never heard the message that Jesus gave to Paul.

Eph 4:30 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:30) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Are you sealed or not?

I'm sealed by the holy spirit yes, and I know this because he's guiding me, teaching me and he is saving me every day from my flesh, as i listen to him and obey God. But I know, that if I turn from God and deny him and live by the will of my flesh and put myself before God, then God will leave me and I won't be saved I know that i must endure to the end to be saved! And this comes from Jesus Christ our saviour, who's teachings I believe in.

dodge

It can be used as a springboard to preach the gospel, but the gospel itself is not in the verse.

STP, sure it is !

John 3:16 is the Gospel.= without God giving His only begotten Son there would be no good news.

Jesus fulfilling His DBR was because God "sent" Him because HE loves us.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm sealed by the holy spirit yes, and I know this because he's guiding me, teaching me and he is saving me every day from my flesh, as i listen to him and obey God. But I know, that if I turn from God and deny him and live by the will of my flesh and put myself before God, then God will leave me and I won't be saved I know that i must endure to the end to be saved! And this comes from Jesus Christ our saviour, who's teachings I believe in.
So you're under the law and not grace?

You're following Jesus in a different way than Paul.

Endure what until the end of what? (You don't know what that verse means).

SaulToPaul 2

STP, sure it is !

John 3:16 is the Gospel.= without God giving His only begotten Son there would be no good news.

Jesus fulfilling His DBR was because God "sent" Him because HE loves us.

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Danoh

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Yep.

That is Him in His PROPHESIED Role as the Light of the World through Israel over the Gentiles on this Earth.

It is not Him in His MYSTERY Role over the Heavenly Host through His KEPT SECRET, Other Church - that New Creature: the Body of Christ.

Danoh

I know I see much praise of Paul and little to NONE of and for Jesus the giver of life.

It strikes Christians odd that the Gospel that Jesus brought and died for is now relegated to ONLY Paul reveling what Jesus Himself taught. Scripture says that even though Jesus taught the" Gospel " the meaning was withheld by God for a time, but Paul was NOT the one to reveal the Gospel of Christ Jesus Jesus Himself revealed His Gospel. After the resurrection which was witnessed by Jesus' Apostles ALL taught the DBR.

No...

Rather; it strikes the ignorant of your kind odd.

You have been reading things into the Scripture for so long that this same habit is the very practice you now also rely on as you read what one MADist or another...points out.

You are...clueless.

dodge

No...

Rather; it strikes the ignorant of your kind odd.

You have been reading things into the Scripture for so long that this same habit is the very practice you now also rely on as you read what one MADist or another...points out.

You are...clueless.

UN-like Madist I can back up what I believe from scripture I do not need Darby or any other ilk to rearrange and distort the scripture for me.

john w

Hall of Fame
UN-like Madist I can back up what I believe from scripture I do not need Darby or any other ilk to rearrange and distort the scripture for me.

Unlike you bible blenders, who assert that all of the bible is about you, written specifically to you, for your obedience, and it all says the same thing, dispensationaslists can back up what we believe from scripture, rightly dividing the word of truth, and we do not need Professor Demas/Judas, a "the" church SOF or any other ilk to rearrange and distort the scripture for us, and are not an embarrassment to the Saviour, like you.

So there.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I know I see much praise of Paul and little to NONE of and for Jesus the giver of life.
If you would get over yourself you would see those who are not ashamed of the testimony of our Lord nor of His prisoner Paul/partakers of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God!

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes I do think it's conditional, to be in God's grace, means to be in favour with him. If we Keep on wilfully sinning when we know the truth, then he will leave us to it and turn us over to a reprobate mind. And the holy spirit doesn't stay in the heart of someone who purposely denies the will of God! If we deny the will of God then we won't be in his grace.
The will of God is that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4 KJV).

By grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). It's by grace (Romans 11:6 KJV).

You can't earn it (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV) and it cannot be taken away from you (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

You can be saved right now, right where you are without so much as wiggling your little finger when you trust the Lord believing that Christ died for YOUR sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as declared by Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
But then again, you don't believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ, do you?
The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ was preached in Mark 1:1-2 KJV. It did NOT include the the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV); that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again!

There is only one gospel, and Paul preached the same gospel as Jesus.
That's not even close to the truth! Paul's gospel was a mystery and he tells us why (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV)!