ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

dodge...you don't even know what MAD is...get...a...clue...

FYI, it is Jesus' Gospel NOT Paul's !

All MAdist have done is elevated the servant above the Master. Madist have it upside down and backwards.

Paul is no more relevant or important than any of the other Apostles.

Madist are Roman Catholics in practice just not in name.

Madist have a pope and their popes name is Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

All MAdist have done is elevated the servant above the Master. Madist have it upside down and backwards.

:chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
So what are you saying? Because Paul doesn't say that Jesus is our shepherd and we are his sheep. That we're not?
Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying.

Paul uses different language for a reason. Throughout the Bible, God calls Israel His sheep, we are not Israel. We are a NEW CREATURE.

Those who are truly Israel are those who are true jews, circumcised of the heart and not of the flesh only. That includes the gentiles grafted in through Christ, those who live by the will if God and not by the lusts of the flesh and the world.
We are not "grafted in" to Israel. We are a NEW CREATURE.

Those who follow Jesus are his sheep, which includes the gentiles, not just the jews who believed in him and Jesus's gospel is for all of us not just the jews!
That's the teaching of "Churchianity", but I prefer the truth of God's Word.

marhig

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying.

Paul uses different language for a reason. Throughout the Bible, God calls Israel His sheep, we are not Israel. We are a NEW CREATURE.

We are not "grafted in" to Israel. We are a NEW CREATURE.

That's the teaching of "Churchianity", but I prefer the truth of God's Word.

Well that's strange, because I've never belonged to any church, so it's not churchianity in my case.

And I know that Jesus is the shepherd and I am one of his sheep and I hear his voice, I hope one day you hear his voice too, because if you say you're not one of his sheep then you've never heard it!

Before you can become a new creature, you need to hear his voice in others who belong to him, either those bringing the word of God now, or in the scriptures and we must believe in him, have faith and then be born anew by the holy spirit only then you will be at one with him and God and you will hear his voice in your heart and in others who belong to him through the spirit. Without him and the indwelling spirit in our heart we are dead in our sins.

Danoh

You continue to prove that...

dodge

You continue to prove that...

I know I see much praise of Paul and little to NONE of and for Jesus the giver of life.

It strikes Christians odd that the Gospel that Jesus brought and died for is now relegated to ONLY Paul reveling what Jesus Himself taught. Scripture says that even though Jesus taught the" Gospel " the meaning was withheld by God for a time, but Paul was NOT the one to reveal the Gospel of Christ Jesus Jesus Himself revealed His Gospel. After the resurrection which was witnessed by Jesus' Apostles ALL taught the DBR.

Right Divider

Body part
Well that's strange, because I've never belonged to any church, so it's not churchianity in my case.
I use that term to refer to the great number of myths about what the Bible teaches that are believed today as the truth by the majority of people that call themselves Christians.

And I know that Jesus is the shepherd and I am one of his sheep and I hear his voice, I hope one day you hear his voice too, because if you say you're not one of his sheep then you've never heard it!
I am IN CHRIST and am still not a sheep. Once again, God refers only to Israel as His sheep in the Bible. I am a part of His body.

Before you can become a new creature, you need to hear his voice in others who belong to him, either those bringing the word of God now, or in the scriptures and we must believe in him, have faith and then be born anew by the holy spirit only then you will be at one with him and God and you will hear his voice in your heart and in others who belong to him through the spirit. Without him and the indwelling spirit in our heart we are dead in our sins.
I am a body part and not a sheep. There is a significant difference between the doctrines that Paul teaches regarding His body and and what Jesus taught His sheep.

Please note the difference here as an example:

Matt 6:14-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:14) For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: (6:15) But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Eph 4:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:32) And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

One clearly is different than the other.

marhig

I use that term to refer to the great number of myths about what the Bible teaches that are believed today as the truth by the majority of people that call themselves Christians.

I am IN CHRIST and am still not a sheep. Once again, God refers only to Israel as His sheep in the Bible. I am a part of His body.

I am a body part and not a sheep. There is a significant difference between the doctrines that Paul teaches regarding His body and and what Jesus taught His sheep.

Please note the difference here as an example:

Matt 6:14-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:14) For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: (6:15) But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Eph 4:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:32) And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

One clearly is different than the other.

To me, a sheep follows, and I follow Christ, when I am unsure I go to God and pray and i look to see at what Jesus would do, and I follow him. Those who we're of this fold were the believing jews, those who were not of this fold are the gentiles who were to be brought in and those of future generations all being added to the body of Christ.

I believe that the body of Christ are his sheep, and they hear his voice, and they follow him.

Also, regarding Matthew 6 and ephisians 4, Jesus and Matthew are speaking about being forgiven in two different ways. Jesus is speaking of forgiving others to be forgiven, and Paul is talking to the gentiles about being forgiven of our past sins when we came to know the truth. And because we have been blessed with forgiveness we too are to have a forgiving heart.

In both ways Jesus and Paul are teaching the same and telling us that we are to forgive. I don't disregard what Jesus taught because Paul said that for Christs sake that God has forgiven us. That in no way means that we have don't have to forgive to be forgiven, and we are forever forgiven regardless of what we do. We are saved through faith by the grace of God and because we were in ignorance. But now we know the truth, and we follow Jesus, our sins are being are forgiven as we forgive others and we truly repent and turn from sin. We are to have a forgiving heart, and if we truly have the spirit of Christ then we will have one, because we will be true followers of Christ and we will be walking in the spirit.

Paul was also a sheep and Christ is his shepherd because he followed him

1 Corinthians 11

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
To me, a sheep follows, and I follow Christ, when I am unsure I go to God and pray and i look to see at what Jesus would do, and I follow him. Those who we're of this fold were the believing jews, those who were not of this fold are the gentiles who were to be brought in and those of future generations all being added to the body of Christ.

I believe that the body of Christ are his sheep, and they hear his voice, and they follow him.
You use fallacious logic. That is just one of your problems. It's called a non-sequitur.
  • Sheep follow
  • I follow
  • Therefore, I'm a sheep.
That's bogus logic there marhig. There are other things that follow that are NOT sheep.

Also, regarding Matthew 6 and ephisians 4, Jesus and Matthew are speaking about being forgiven in two different ways. Jesus is speaking of forgiving others to be forgiven, and Paul is talking to the gentiles about being forgiven of our past sins when we came to know the truth. And because we have been blessed with forgiveness we too are to have a forgiving heart.
Indeed, they are different.

In both ways Jesus and Paul are teaching the same and telling us that we are to forgive. I don't disregard what Jesus taught because Paul said that for Christs sake that God has forgiven us. That in no way means that we have don't have to forgive to be forgiven, and we are forever forgiven regardless of what we do. We are saved through faith by the grace of God and because we were in ignorance. But now we know the truth, and we follow Jesus, our sins being are forgiven as we forgive others. We are to have a forgiving heart, and if we truly have the spirit of Christ then we will have one, because we will be true followers of Christ and we will be walking in the spirit.
So you think that God will take away His grace? So you believe that grace is conditional?

Paul was also a sheep and Christ is his shepherd because he followed him

1 Corinthians 11

Be ye followers of me, even as I also*am of Christ.
Once again, your logic is FALLACIOUS. Paul might be a duck.

dodge

Right Divider;4834423]You use fallacious logic. That is just one of your problems. It's called a non-sequitur.

Yep, non-sequitur is ALL you have.
  • Sheep follow
  • I follow

Do you follow Jesus ? IF you do you are in His fold, and if you don't you are NOT.

That's bogus logic there marhig. There are other things that follow that are NOT sheep.

YOU just said Jesus taught "bogus" truths. Jesus referred to Jews as His sheep, and said other SHEEP He was going to bring into His Flock. So you believe the language Jesus used is "bogus"

Indeed, they are different
Only because you have no clue that they are the same = forgiveness.

So you think that God will take away His grace? So you believe that grace is conditional?

You believe that YOU don't have to have faith in Jesus' finished work =conditional.

No faith= no salvation

Once again, your logic is FALLACIOUS.

Because YOU say so it has to be right ? The one confused and deceived into making the servant above the Master would be YOU not Marhig.

Your loss not Marhig's.

marhig

You use fallacious logic. That is just one of your problems. It's called a non-sequitur.
  • Sheep follow
  • I follow

Indeed, they are different.

Once again, your logic is FALLACIOUS. Paul might be a duck.

Yes I do think it's conditional, to be in God's grace, means to be in favour with him. If we Keep on wilfully sinning when we know the truth, then he will leave us to it and turn us over to a reprobate mind. And the holy spirit doesn't stay in the heart of someone who purposely denies the will of God! If we deny the will of God then we won't be in his grace.

Even Jesus didn't talk like this and he knew that he had to please God for God to stay with him.

Jesus in John 8

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

So if we don't please him, he leaves us.

And Paul knew it too

1 Corinthians 9

And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Romans 11

For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Romans 1

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And again Jesus in Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

But then again, you don't believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ, do you?

There is only one gospel, and Paul preached the same gospel as Jesus.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
MADism requires one to brainwash their self until they believe it.

I don't see any other way a person could bald face look at the rest of Christianity in the eye and disregard baptism, communion, and sacred tradition without having killed a part of their brain beforehand.

And then adding a rapture on top of it.

:chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
Yep, non-sequitur is ALL you have.
Yep, silly snide comments are ALL you have.

Do you follow Jesus ? IF you do you are in His fold, and if you don't you are NOT.
I follow Jesus as Paul did and I'm not a sheep or a duck.

YOU just said Jesus taught "bogus" truths.
Is lying the only thing that you really know how to do? And you call yourself a Christian?

Jesus referred to Jews as His sheep, and said other SHEEP He was going to bring into His Flock. So you believe the language Jesus used is "bogus"
No, and I know what he was talking about. You do not.

Only because you have no clue that they are the same = forgiveness.
:juggle:

You believe that YOU don't have to have faith in Jesus' finished work =conditional.
LIE

No faith= no salvation
TRUE (one of your first).

Because YOU say so it has to be right ?
I showed it clearly. The fact you do not understand is easy to understand.

The one confused and deceived into making the servant above the Master would be YOU not Marhig.

Your loss not Marhig's.
You're just as confused as always.