ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where does it say that Simon the tanner was a believer? :think:

You guys claim John's epistles are not for the "body" believers, and only for the "kingdom" believers.

If so, then why did these "kingdom" believers still have houses many years after what Jesus said re: houses?

(2 John 1:10) If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

john w

Hall of Fame
You got it backwards.

Darby invented what you believe.

What you believe didn't exist before Darby.

Satan, through Russell, Josephus, the pope, whom you follow, invented what you believe.

What you believe, your satanic AD 70-ism/Preterism, didn't exist until Russell, Josephus, the pope, whom you follow, invented them.

What you "teach" on TOL, did not exist, before you "taught" it. Therefore, it is false.

QED.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, that's what Darby followers do.

They call me a Catholic all the time.

They also call me a rabbi. Not quite sure how I can be a Catholic and a rabbi at the same time, but that's what the Darby followers do.

You admitted that you are a Catholic, on TOL, habitual liar of TOL. I've posted your quotes, hundreds of times, with your admission. You are in denial.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You admitted that you are a Catholic, on TOL, habitual liar of TOL. I've posted your quotes, hundreds of times, with your admission. You are in denial.

Who is a Catholic, you mean Tet is a Catholic clown? Seriously?

john w

Hall of Fame
If only you knew the difference between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, you wouldn't be so confused.
Stumped with that shut down close, loser. If you only knew the difference between the song "Hey, Jude," and the book of Jude, you wouldn'tbe so stupid, you mentally/physically weak satanic Preterist punk.

And get a job, infidel. Don't you believe Paul, little arms Craigie?

Sell all you have, Craigie. Wait...You don't have much to sell...Unemployed, having all things in common, living with/off others, are you, punk?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nowhere near as silly as your post a few years ago:

The only really, really sad thing is that you were serious.
Of course, Tellalie would defend Crucy, since Tellalie is a Catholic.

Like your Catholic silly quote, sweetie?:

"So, they were saved, but not technically until 70AD."-"expert" stupid Craigie on salvation

Right Divider

Body part
You guys claim John's epistles are not for the "body" believers, and only for the "kingdom" believers.
This is a very common lie told by liars.

If so, then why did these "kingdom" believers still have houses many years after what Jesus said re: houses?

(2 John 1:10) If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
Maybe they needed a place to live.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's a 1903 novel by Gertrude Stein.

It's where the word "gay" was first used to describe a homosexual.

Why do you keep posting it?

You are an admitted sodomiite, Craigie. Why did you send me an email, propositioning me, and offer to set me up with your wife in in the DFW area, sweetie? Most of TOL knows you are "gay," as that topic interests you, punk.

Does your "wife" know that you dig men? Paul says that is a sin. Don't you believe Paul, effeminate one?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nowhere near as silly as your post a few years ago:

The only really, really sad thing is that you were serious.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

Silly sodomite Tellalie:

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

Smile, satanic Craigie the Clown...

View attachment 24794

Danoh

Acts 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Acts 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, 4:35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, 4:37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

Acts 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5:5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 5:6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. 5:7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 5:8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 5:9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 5:10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. 5:11 And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

So where did those who sold all...live?

Where Jesus Himself had lived and often even worked His work from - here and there...as He traveled...

Matthew 8:14 And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever. 8:15 And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them. 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

Thus, what He said at that time...

Matthew 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

And then off he went elsewhere...

Matthew 26:6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, 26:7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

I reckon He was right popular with some.

As for where those of those who sold all lived?

Same deal...

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10:10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. 10:11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. 10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it. 10:13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Acts 2:6...and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

But Tet is determined to prove he is an incompetent.

As I mentioned to Tam, you moron (Tet) these things are ever made proper sense of from within a much bigger picture than it often turns out one was actually looking at things from.

Though the likes of Tet sure take the cake...