ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anyone who isn't Darbyist in their beliefs is 'Catholic' to you :rolleyes:

Calvinism brought back the beliefs of early Christianity before the Catholic Church, in which God is sovereign and His people are preordained. Some of the oldest churches in the world, particularly the Presbyterian communion, adopted it for it's remarkable accuracy- that can't be said of those as yourself who are incapable of comprehending real Christianity.

Man, you sure know how to hurt a guy. Where did you learn how to utterly destroy an opponent, verbally? Tell us about it? I'm almost certain it would make for a good read.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh is totally focused on my "Posting M.O." He thinks he can tell a lot about somebody by their writing skills or lack of. He's studying me as I write. I'd be interested in hearing about his conclusions based on his evaluation. Personality wise, etc.

I was told once, that I couldn't be read. (Not transparent enough)

Danoh

Is how YOU study some things 'wrong'?

Good question.

The study is never over.

Each day, as the many aspects continue to come together as one understanding, they allow seeing from there where one has been, or has ended up off on one thing or another.

And where one is not.

And God help the insistent individual; for said indiviudal has closed his or herself from any further light.

The result being their opening themselves up to their own ideas.

At the same time, there is a point wherein some understandings remain the same, simply because they are.

Case in point, regardless of where the Reformers ended up at, or returned to AFTER their magnificent recovery of the truth of Romans 5:1; this truth nevertheless remains the same, and we hold to it with them in many ways.

As you know, I base my Pre-Trib understanding on the truth of passages like that one.

The Reformed does not even hold to a Pre-Trib, let alone, as one yet future Rapture.

Their school failed to remain consistent in the very principle that had allowed their recovery of the truth of Justification By Faith.

As the Apostle Paul so well illustrates throughout, say, Romans, for example, one understanding is meant to result in the understanding of another; as both are ever parts of a shared whole.

Where Mads continually hold a same understanding, that is why and how.

I am clear on what I am clear on as a result of the above.

Just as I am well aware of where I am either off on some things, or come to said awareness over time, for the above same reason - "does it fit the more basic, clear understandings the rest is meant to follow?"

And often, where a Mad might be off; it is another Mad who has helped point it out to them.

Other times, even a non Mad ends up shedding needed light on an understanding.

Because where a thing is sound; its' "witness is true" no matter how often said individual has been off, nor how little, nor how much.

And insolence and "better than" and one-sidedness only get in the way of seeing where one is off.

I have found these principle a consistent friend.

It is why I STILL support ANYONE nonMAD or NOT; where their "witness is true..."

Can all my fellow Mads on TOL say ad much.

No, not all.

Very few, in fact.

Too many view and or support the "witness" only of those who subscribe to their exact, same, one-sided, "my way alone or the highway, never point out where I am off" madness.

That is not Mad.

That is a cult.

Am I ever wrong?

Of course I am. I do find I was off on passage or another every now and then.

That only tells me I have somehow strayed from the basics ALL Mads have agreed on for a very, very long time now.

And it would not only be ridiculous on my part to ignorantly conclude a fellow Mad - or ANYONE - pointing a thing out to me is attempting to show me up or being devisive or what have you; but to my loss as to what I might have learned of greater value that some need on my part to be right; would only cost me.

I do know, I am not wrong in anything I have asserted to heir, STP, et al, thus far.

Feel free to correct me on some doctrinal issue any time you like.

And too just as quickly put any of my "witness" where "true" back on ignore.

There is a lot to be learned about the worthy tribulation of a door slammed in one's face. It can...work patience.

Slam away, that I might glory in its infirmity.

I mean that.

Yours in Him, sis.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Leave it to your cult-like manner to go there :chuckle:

You're just being your usual you where disagreed with.

As all cult-like "my way alone, or the highway" types are.

Mad is not a cult.

But your above is, as usual; VERY cult-like.

All schools of thought have YOUR kind within their ranks.

Try to discredit the obvious how you might; YOU are STILL wrong.

Because how you study SOME things is wrong.

That is ALWAYS the case where Mads end up at a different understanding on SOME things.

Just as where Mads end up at a same understanding is ALWAYS due to each their having been consistent (unaware or not) in the principles of study first made evident in the Scripture; the subsequent, consistent application of which ONLY THEN resulted in the re-emergence of Mid-Acts as a method of study to begin with.

Get all high and mighty and self-righteous all you want :chuckle:

Make it as personal as your arrogance and pride tempt you too - amuse this fellow Mad by this childish "taking my ball home" insistence you AND YOURS play by...

YOU AND YOURS ARE not only STILL wrong...but doubly so.

You are only showing to ALL but your little cult-like conduct club; that MAD itself actually is a cult.

YOU are actually bringing shame to MAD.

You and yours are that wilful.

THIS was your ACTUAL battle with Jerry - YOUR KIND BEING just like HIM.

I, for one, find this irony...amusing.

You're as blind as those you point your one-sided finger at.

Ya gotta admit your self-induced joke on you is...funny.

In fact, see the humour in your "heir-ur" :rotfl: and you'll begin to move on at last, from your "my way alone, or else" foolishness.

Yours in Him, my (lower case) mad sister in the Lord, lol

You are really ABSURD! No offense intended. I hope you don't take it wrong? I just don't have any respect for you. Again, no offense intended. You have absolutely NO Spiritual discernment.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is how YOU study some things 'wrong'?

Good question.

The study is never over.

Each day, as the many aspects continue to come together as one understanding, they allow seeing from there where one has been, or has ended up off on one thing or another.

And where one is not.

And God help the insistent individual; for said indiviudal has closed his or herself from any further light.

The result being their opening themselves up to their own ideas.

At the same time, there is a point wherein some understandings remain the same, simply because they are.

Case in point, regardless of where the Reformers ended up at, or returned to AFTER their magnificent recovery of the truth of Romans 5:1; this truth nevertheless remains the same, and we hold to it with them in many ways.

As you know, I base my Pre-Trib understanding on the truth of passages like that one.

The Reformed does not even hold to a Pre-Trib, let alone, as one yet future Rapture.

Their school failed to remain consistent in the very principle that had allowed their recovery of the truth of Justification By Faith.

As the Apostle Paul so well illustrates throughout, say, Romans, for example, one understanding is meant to result in the understanding of another; as both are ever parts of a shared whole.

Where Mads continually hold a same understanding, that is why and how.

I am clear on what I am clear on as a result of the above.

Just as I am well aware of where I am either off on some things, or come to said awareness over time, for the above same reason - "does it fit the more basic, clear understandings the rest is meant to follow?"

And often, where a Mad might be off; it is another Mad who has helped point it out to them.

Other times, even a non Mad ends up shedding needed light on an understanding.

Because where a thing is sound; its' "witness is true" no matter how often said individual has been off, nor how little, nor how much.

And insolence and "better than" and one-sidedness only get in the way of seeing where one is off.

I have found these principle a consistent friend.

It is why I STILL support ANYONE nonMAD or NOT; where their "witness is true..."

Can all my fellow Mads on TOL say ad much.

No, not all.

Very few, in fact.

Too many view and or support the "witness" only of those who subscribe to their exact, same, one-sided, "my way alone or the highway, never point out where I am off" madness.

That is not Mad.

That is a cult.

Am I ever wrong?

Of course I am. I do find I was off on passage or another every now and then.

That only tells me I have somehow strayed from the basics ALL Mads have agreed on for a very, very long time now.

And it would not only be ridiculous on my part to ignorantly conclude a fellow Mad - or ANYONE - pointing a thing out to me is attempting to show me up or being devisive or what have you; but to my loss as to what I might have learned of greater value that some need on my part to be right; would only cost me.

I do know, I am not wrong in anything I have asserted to heir, STP, et al, thus far.

Feel free to correct me on some doctrinal issue any time you like.

And too just as quickly put any of my "witness" where "true" back on ignore.

There is a lot to be learned about the worthy tribulation of a door slammed in one's face. It can...work patience.

Slam away, that I might glory in its infirmity.

I mean that.

Yours in Him, sis.
So ....... "yes".

john w

Hall of Fame
^
And that, folks, is why MADism is mad- they spend so much time with Paul's books that when they go on over to the others they have no idea how to actually interpret them :chuckle:

Jesus basically taught the apostles that it is optional; only necessary if one feels it is necessary to be thoroughly imbued in Spirit.

God doesn't go about everyone the same, but don't tell the MADists that :rolleyes:

Made up.

The continued deception, of another Roman shill...

The Lord Jesus Christ commanded his disciples to sell all:

Command given: Mt. 19:21 KJV, Mk. 10:21 KJV, ;Luke 12:33 KJV, 18:22 KJV
Command obeyed: Mt. 19:27 KJV;Mk. 10:28 KJV;Luke 5:11KJV, 18:28 KJV, Acts 2:44-45 KJV,4:32-34 KJV

Penalty for disobedience-death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV

Do you have "...all things common...": Acts 2:44 KJV, 4:32-34 KJV , 3:6 KJV?

Well?

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" Luke 6:46 KJV

Have you sold all your possessions? This is one of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, in simple, 6th grade English, Jethro:

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." Matthew 19:21 KJV

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth." Luke 12:32-33 KJV

("Extra credit" on this test! Please elaborate as to why you do or "do not the things" of giving alms, since obviously the body of Christ is being addressed here-"little flock"=the body of Christ.)

"Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." Luke 18:22 KJV

Read it-"sell all that thou hast,"

Any answer along the lines of "He really did not mean that literally-optional....He was merely ONLY attempting to teach/convey a spiritual truth", or, "that was before the cross and the resurrection", will be "red marked" as incorrect, and "non responsive/incomplete", for the disciples did exactly what the Lord Jesus Christ said, both before and after the death, burial, and resurrection:

"before"

"Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?" Matthew 19:27 KJV

Read it-"we have forsaken all,"

"Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee." Mark 10:28 KJV

"Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee." Luke 18:28 KJV

Read it-"we have left all"

"after"

"And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need." Acts 2:44 KJV , Acts 2:45 KJV

Read it-"all things in common"

"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 KJV

That is why Peter said "Silver and gold have I none;"-he sold it all, per direct orders, from the Commander In Chief, the Lord Jesus Christ, the reason being in the context of the impending(at that time) "Great Trib."

"And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need." Acts 4:32-35 KJV

Read it-"all things in common"/They sold their homes, land.

Communism, folks. Anyone doing that today? I thought so. Watch the upcoming spin.....Watch.

(PS: "Extra credit" on this test! Provide your analysis as to the merits of communism, i.e., "...all things common..." vs. "free enterprise"/"capitalism", per Acts 11:29 KJV ,"every man according to his ability...", " today. And we must "leave out "

"But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." 1 Timothy 5:8 KJV

Ask unemployed Tellalie why he disobeys Paul....

Obviously, Paul had not read the previous cited scriptures. Why Paul?!)

Penalty for disobedience:death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV, per Numbers 15:29-31 KJV :

"Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them. But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him."-Numbers 15:29 KJV

I expect each and every believer to "Produce your cause......bring forth your strong reasons...", as to why you do obey these commands, or, conversely, why you "....do not do the things which I say..."(Luke 6:46 KJV). If you do obey these commands, I would at least respect your intellectual honesty, and your consistency.

As Elijah of old demanded, and I likewise demand: "...How long halt ye between two opinions?..." (1 Kings 18:21 KJV)

And I do not expect "....And the people answered him not a word...." (1 Kings 18:21 KJV)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:blabla:

Jesus never commanded us to see everything and walk the Earth, which is what you all are trying to perpetuate in your laboring under Paul alone. None of the other apostles commanded it to others, and nobody beyond those who already have nothing actually practice it.

It's a clear cut example of producing a 'legal fiction' of Scripture, which is all MAD is- a fiction.

Danoh

So ....... "yes".

So...yes.

But there was much more I had attempted to point out there than the error that looking at things from a simple yes OR no, often is.

At some point the Madist has to move from a yes or no, black or white looking at things, to looking at things from a bigger picture, where yes and no are both often evident at the same time.

It is why Paul often appears to be saying one thing in one place (yes) that he appears to contradict (no) in another.

It is also why he is often accused of having plagiarised the Greeks; who Clement of Alexandria so well proved had actually ripped off this same yes, and yet no, from the OT.

As in the OT's "is God through with Israel?"

The answer to which is EVER - "yes and no..."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Made up.

The continued deception, of another Roman shill...

The Lord Jesus Christ commanded his disciples to sell all:

Command given: Mt. 19:21 KJV, Mk. 10:21 KJV, ;Luke 12:33 KJV, 18:22 KJV
Command obeyed: Mt. 19:27 KJV;Mk. 10:28 KJV;Luke 5:11KJV, 18:28 KJV, Acts 2:44-45 KJV,4:32-34 KJV

Penalty for disobedience-death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV

Do you have "...all things common...": Acts 2:44 KJV, 4:32-34 KJV , 3:6 KJV?

Well?

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" Luke 6:46 KJV

Have you sold all your possessions? This is one of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, in simple, 6th grade English, Jethro:

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." Matthew 19:21 KJV

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth." Luke 12:32-33 KJV

("Extra credit" on this test! Please elaborate as to why you do or "do not the things" of giving alms, since obviously the body of Christ is being addressed here-"little flock"=the body of Christ.)

"Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." Luke 18:22 KJV

Read it-"sell all that thou hast,"

Any answer along the lines of "He really did not mean that literally-optional....He was merely ONLY attempting to teach/convey a spiritual truth", or, "that was before the cross and the resurrection", will be "red marked" as incorrect, and "non responsive/incomplete", for the disciples did exactly what the Lord Jesus Christ said, both before and after the death, burial, and resurrection:

"before"

"Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?" Matthew 19:27 KJV

Read it-"we have forsaken all,"

"Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee." Mark 10:28 KJV

"Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee." Luke 18:28 KJV

Read it-"we have left all"

"after"

"And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need." Acts 2:44 KJV , Acts 2:45 KJV

Read it-"all things in common"

"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 KJV

That is why Peter said "Silver and gold have I none;"-he sold it all, per direct orders, from the Commander In Chief, the Lord Jesus Christ, the reason being in the context of the impending(at that time) "Great Trib."

"And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need." Acts 4:32-35 KJV

Read it-"all things in common"/They sold their homes, land.

Communism, folks. Anyone doing that today? I thought so. Watch the upcoming spin.....Watch.

(PS: "Extra credit" on this test! Provide your analysis as to the merits of communism, i.e., "...all things common..." vs. "free enterprise"/"capitalism", per Acts 11:29 KJV ,"every man according to his ability...", " today. And we must "leave out "

"But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." 1 Timothy 5:8 KJV

Ask unemployed Tellalie why he disobeys Paul....

Obviously, Paul had not read the previous cited scriptures. Why Paul?!)

Penalty for disobedience:death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV, per Numbers 15:29-31 KJV :

"Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them. But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him."-Numbers 15:29 KJV

I expect each and every believer to "Produce your cause......bring forth your strong reasons...", as to why you do obey these commands, or, conversely, why you "....do not do the things which I say..."(Luke 6:46 KJV). If you do obey these commands, I would at least respect your intellectual honesty, and your consistency.

As Elijah of old demanded, and I likewise demand: "...How long halt ye between two opinions?..." (1 Kings 18:21 KJV)

And I do not expect "....And the people answered him not a word...." (1 Kings 18:21 KJV)

If only you knew the difference between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, you wouldn't be so confused.