ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are literally too dumb to have any dialog with.
  • You lie repeatedly
  • You have no idea what MAD actually is
  • You have an incorrect opinion about what it is
  • You are a big time hypocrite and cannot see that either
  • You think that you're an Israelite
  • You are poser extraordinaire

I might add, Dodge isn't very bright and parades his ignorance around as if it were some magnificent AWARD he won. I have him on Permanent Ignore, so he won't be able to respond. :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
EXACTLY what I posted. Our first agreement ,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
IF I remember right I posted the Def. for you. Ilk can be good or bad depending which ILK you fall into now doesn't it.
If that's our only agreement then you're going to Hell.

Right Divider

Body part
You are talking about you no doubt.
Your wit is so not witty.

I can't be as stupid as you claim UN-like you I did not fall for the lies and deceptions of MAD now that there is total stupid.

lol, I only repeated what Paul taught that circumcision that counts is not of the flesh but of the heart, and that pleases God.
Do you think that Abraham's descendants could ignore God's command to be physically circumcised? Do you think that circumcision of the heart is something new?

Deut 10:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:16) Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

It's not. Israel was to be BOTH by the commands of the LORD.

You don't even believe Paul whom you claim to follow , and that is beyond stupid.
You're really piling up those lies, just like to good Christian boy.

You even disagree with Paul when Paul's teachings are shown to expose the errors of MAD.

As far as hypocrite goes how is it to claim you follow Paul and disregard his teachings when his teachings expose the errors of MAD ?

The posers are those that ignore Jesus, who claim to follow Jesus, to follow Paul whom taught to follow Jesus as he followed Jesus now there are your posers.
Thanks poser Judas.

dodge

If that's our only agreement then you're going to Hell.

Since you aint God you have no authority !

Best check WHO you are following you just might end up there yourself.

I follow Jesus who Paul said to follow. If you place Paul above Jesus YOU just might burn.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Since you aint God you have no authority !

Best check WHO you are following you just might end up there yourself.

I follow Jesus who Paul said to follow. If you place Paul above Jesus YOU just might burn.
If you lie about people and claim they follow Paul above Jesus then you are the more likely candidate for Hell, as it is the domain of your father.

It's no surprise that your ego and anger will not allow you to see the point of my comment.

And one does not need God's authority to know if someone is headed to Hell. The Bible spells it out for us. I believe His word. Do you?

dodge

Lighthouse;4854542]If you lie about people and claim they follow Paul above Jesus then you are the more likely candidate for Hell, as it is the domain of your father.

Obviously others can see it but the agenda will not allow those in the error to see it.

It's no surprise that your ego and anger will not allow you to see the point of my comment.

If you consider it ego to believe Scripture over the errors of MAD so be it.

And one does not need God's authority to know if someone is headed to Hell. The Bible spells it out for us. I believe His word. Do you ?

Obviously if some one rejects the gift that God provided in Jesus then they will end up in hell.

Yes, I believe God's word and that is exactly why I reject MAD.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Obviously others can see it but the agenda will not allow those in the error to see it.
You're just a run of the mill liar. And an attention whore.

If you consider it ego to believe Scripture over the errors of MAD so be it.
Of course that would be your response to such an accusation. Egotists always use deflection to try and defend themselves.

Obviously if some one rejects the gift that God provided in Jesus then they will end up in hell.
And you still miss the point of my comment.

Yes, I believe God's word and that is exactly why I reject MAD.
You have yet to show that God's word disproves MAD.

Interplanner

You're just a run of the mill liar. And an attention whore.

Of course that would be your response to such an accusation. Egotists always use deflection to try and defend themselves.

And you still miss the point of my comment.

You have yet to show that God's word disproves MAD.

There is no 2P2P in the Bible, which we know from reading Eph 2-3. That in itself is enough to cancel all subsriptions to MAD.

Interplanner

IP believes 2P2P

I don't believe 2P2P, I refute it. It is in Dispensationalism and most MADs I have read here are proud of it. I can't believe after 2 years of talking about it here that there is any confusion over it. Danoh thinks there is one program but has two parts--one separate one for Israel. So what? That means its two programs. I don't know who it was today but they listed everything 2P2P has ever said and were dogmatic that it was all true. My hunch is it was RD but maybe Lighthouse.

2P2P is a chapter in Ryrie's book DT. He said it was the essential doctrine of the system.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't believe 2P2P, I refute it. It is in Dispensationalism and most MADs I have read here are proud of it. I can't believe after 2 years of talking about it here that there is any confusion over it. Danoh thinks there is one program but has two parts--one separate one for Israel. So what? That means its two programs. I don't know who it was today but they listed everything 2P2P has ever said and were dogmatic that it was all true. My hunch is it was RD but maybe Lighthouse.

2P2P is a chapter in Ryrie's book DT. He said it was the essential doctrine of the system.
You're always "playing hunches". That's also how you interpret the Bible.

Interplanner

You're always "playing hunches". That's also how you interpret the Bible.

So what? I can't keep track, but anything I've torn down built on 2P2P was rebuilt by you and your pals. D'ism was not the system of interp that caused the Reformation to happen. It was developed much later, partly by people who were tired of the Protestant-Catholic conflict.