ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

False accusation again... Did Jesus tell you to lie constantly? Thanks Judas dodge Iscariot.

NO one expects you to follow scripture when addressing others. That seems to be consistent in those that believe MAD. You are following YOU not God in your behavior and theology.

dodge

Another of your HUGE VOLUME of LIES. Thanks Judas.

I see no Christ Jesus in your behavior and that is telling.'

I see no Christ Jesus in your theology , which makes Jesus subservient to Paul.

I see no truth in your lies and deceptions.

Thanks but no thanks I will continue to trust and follow JESUS not you or the lies of MAD.

Right Divider

Body part
I see no Christ Jesus in your behavior and that is telling.'
Coming from a HABITUAL LIAR, I feel fine.

I see no Christ Jesus in your theology , which makes Jesus subservient to Paul.
Wow, you just cannot stop LYING.

I see no truth in your lies and deceptions.
Liars like you won't know truth anyway.

Thanks but no thanks I will continue to trust and follow JESUS not you or the lies of MAD.
Thanks Judas.

dodge

Coming from a HABITUAL LIAR, I feel fine.

Wow, you just cannot stop LYING.

Liars like you won't know truth anyway.

Thanks Judas.

You are a follower in name only because you IGNORE all instructions of scripture. Your loss not mine.

You are what scripture and Jesus calls a HYPOCRITE. You use your mouth but your heart and actions are far from the truth.

2Ti 2:24
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

Based on the above truth not only are you a self righteous HYPOCRITE you do not LIVE the truth , which makes your life a LIE.

Now go ahead and justify to yourself why you do not have to follow the scriptures. Sadly, you follow YOU and not God.

Right Divider

Body part
You are a follower in name only because you IGNORE all instructions of scripture. Your loss not mine.
Coming from a HABITUAL liar, I'll be fine.

You are what scripture and Jesus calls a HYPOCRITE. You use your mouth but your heart and actions are far from the truth.
A LIAR calls me a hypocrite. How rich!

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

Based on the above truth not only are you a self righteous HYPOCRITE you do not LIVE the truth , which makes your life a LIE.
Again you LIE about me. I have no righteousness. I trust in the LORD Jesus Christ and HIS righteous.

Now go ahead and justify to yourself why you do not have to follow the scriptures. Sadly, you follow YOU and not God.
Thanks Judas.

dodge

Catholicism or MAD
Which do you hate most, Dodge?

To me there is not much difference in them. Both the R.C.C. and Madist have perverted the scripture by ignoring large portions of scripture. Surely the Holy Spirit had a purpose for putting what is in scripture in scripture.

The end result of folks depending on error is they could completely miss what God says they must depend on completely to have salvation i.e. faith in Jesus NOT faith in ones ability or self .

Jesus said as much when He corrected the Pharisees telling them they they did not know the scriptures nor the power of God. He also said if they had believed Moses and the prophets they would have believed Him.

Peace

dodge

You remain a self righteous hypocrite as Jesus and scripture says.

I do not support folks because they agree with me if they are wrong as you constantly do.

The following perfectly describes you and your ilk.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not support folks because they agree with me if they are wrong as you constantly do.

Your false beliefs are deception above belief ,and then you try to push those deceptions and lies off on others.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The OT and the NT is all about Jesus yet your ILK ignores the teachings of Jesus and elevates an Apostle of Jesus above Jesus in teaching and importance. Your false beliefs are deception above belief ,and then you try to push those deceptions and lies off on others , which you will answer to God for soon.

Stop stealing my word.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Why it perfectly fits and descries those in MAD ?
:AMR:

I'm not sure you know what the word means.

Let me check the patent office and see if you own the word ilk ! Nope, lol.
You need a sense of humor. Also, I said that because I keep using the word and you didn't start using it until I had used it several times. You're clearly being a copycat.