ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're not worth my time for me to even ask what kind of so called Reformed people you know to be saying I sound more Catholic, so I won't. It's not just denominations that flock, it's also people who just don't know their own religion and that's what yall are :wave:

Watch your temper. High blood pressure can damage your body system.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Baptism and Communion are not things solely of Catholicism.

Your accusation that I'm some undercover Catholic pretending to be Calvinist is obscene. I can't think of anything much more pathetic than someone who makes white lies about people.

I still think you're a Catholic, from things you've said.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If one has promised the Lord to ignore another then one should ignore them instead of cheating.

LA

You're wrong, as usual. I told the Lord that I would place those two "BOZO'S" on permanent Ignore. Which I fulfilled. I never told the Lord I'd cover my eyes when I see them write to someone else. Your "judgment" is really off, you should really see a professional about that?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Are you promoting VIOLENCE on TOL or just trying to act like a tough guy?

People who lie about another right in their face repeatedly deserve violence, I don't really care what one has to say about it :idunno:
You not holding mustard to his crap and rather coming at me might warrant the same as well, I don't know what kind of world you live in where that shouldn't be the case.

But this is the internet, so it's pointless to even linger on it- why don't you go aggravate someone else for a while and come back with something less redundant :wave2:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You may not know this, but when someone quotes you, he can't help but see what you wrote.

You really should think about those things before you run on too much. Especially when you think you're so funny.

Your comments about a person's "phoney promise to the Lord", though, should be reported. I may have to do just that. Personally, you're making me sick.

I think those two (Dodge and Danoh) would like nothing better than for me to see their inane remarks and respond. I'm just happy I don't have to "overdose" on those two, anymore. By the way Glorydaz, you're correct about those guys not being witty. Thanks.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I still think you're a Catholic, from things you've said.

There's nothing for you to think that, you are just a straight up liar like musterion. One of the things yall get your kicks from is branding anyone who reports anything of Catholicism as Catholic.

It's childish, and admittedly makes my blood boil. But that's yalls aim, because yall are trolls.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe they have become a comedy team....like Laurel and Hardy or the Smuthers Brothers. Are we sure they aren't in cahoots to make us laugh? :idunno:

I must admit I've been away a bit, but I find it very odd how such a drastic change has come over Danoh. I thought maybe he just had a hard time forming complete thoughts, but this is a new look.

I vaguely recall having problems with him years ago. I have an ability to expose some posters "True personalities." I've brought it out on a number of posters since I've been here.

Danoh is merely showing his, "True self" now. I believe him to be perfectly disdainful.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's nothing for you to think that, you are just a straight up liar like musterion. One of the things yall get your kicks from is branding anyone who reports anything of Catholicism as Catholic.

It's childish, and admittedly makes my blood boil. But that's yalls aim, because yall are trolls.

I'm not lying, only observing things you say that sound "Catholic." Why be ashamed of admitting your "belief system?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People who lie about another right in their face repeatedly deserve violence, I don't really care what one has to say about it :idunno:
You not holding mustard to his crap and rather coming at me might warrant the same as well, I don't know what kind of world you live in where that shouldn't be the case.

But this is the internet, so it's pointless to even linger on it- why don't you go aggravate someone else for a while and come back with something less redundant :wave2:

You must be an "Imposing" looking person in real life. Do a lot of people in your life, fear your appearance?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm not lying, only observing things you say that sound "Catholic." Why be ashamed of admitting your "belief system?"

You are lying, because a person's belief doesn't 'sound' like anything, it's 'what' the belief is- you can't present one single thing that shows that I'm Catholic. You're a false witness, as always, and you'll continue to do so until the Earth fades away so I'm done with these ridiculous discussions.

I'm just going to tell you that you are a straight up moron and move on like I've been doing.

You're a straight up moron :wave:

musterion

You are lying, because a person's belief doesn't 'sound' like anything, it's 'what' the belief is- you can't present one single thing that shows that I'm Catholic. You're a false witness, as always, and you'll continue to do so until the Earth fades away so I'm done with these ridiculous discussions.

I'm just going to tell you that you are a straight up moron and move on like I've been doing.

We're entitled to our opinion. Our opinion is, your posts have always been a little "off" for someone claiming to be Reformed. We communicate often enough with real Reformed folks, and they don't sound quite like you do. We believe you sound like a Catholic troll pretending to be Reformed (the easiest brand of prot for a Catholic to fake, since it's the closest) but you cannot help be angered by seeing CATHOLIC beliefs criticized. So...we believe you're Catholic here to bash prots, just like we believe ACW is a leftist moby here to make conservative Christians look as stupid as possible.

But all that is beside the point.

Is your Ignore button working?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Rationalization at its best.