ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

musterion

Have you noticed that Crucible tends to never wade in on the heavy Calvinism threads? The rest are there, usually...AMR, Nang (when she's here), B57, the Duck, the Bee, the Brit Pente-Calvinist (when she's here) and that one well-spoken guy who ain't been around much lately. At least some of the Geneva Giants are usually on the field for every game.

But Crucible? Rarely, if memory serves.

:think:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We're entitled to our opinion. Our opinion is, your posts have always been a little "off" for someone claiming to be Reformed. We communicate often enough with real Reformed folks, and they don't sound quite like you do. We believe you sound like a Catholic troll pretending to be Reformed (the easiest brand of prot for a Catholic to fake, since it's the closest) but you cannot help be angered by seeing CATHOLIC beliefs criticized. So...we believe you're Catholic here to bash prots, just like we believe ACW is a leftist moby here to make conservative Christians look as stupid as possible.

But all that is beside the point.

Is your Ignore button working?

Good post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Have you noticed that Crucible tends to never wade in on the heavy Calvinism threads? The rest are there, usually...AMR, Nang (when she's here), B57, the Duck, the Bee, the Brit Pente-Calvinist (when she's here) and that one well-spoken guy who ain't been around much lately. At least some of the Geneva Giants are usually on the field for every game.

But Crucible? Rarely, if memory serves.

:think:

I think you're correct. I earnestly believe Crucibles cover has been exposed. He's as Catholic as the Pope.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A man of GREAT Wit, you are not!

No Catholic on here would consider me Catholic, and every Reformed knows that I'm Reformed.

You and mustard just don't like that I prefer Catholics over MADists and yall's nonsense. John Calvin never accused the Roman Church if worshiping Mary, but he did say that Millennial beliefs are childish.
I'm always in keeping with Calvin's views, and yall are hardly even 'Christian'.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No Catholic on here would consider me Catholic, and every Reformed knows that I'm Reformed.

You and mustard just don't like that I prefer Catholics over MADists and yall's nonsense. John Calvin never accused the Roman Church if worshiping Mary, but he did say that Millennial beliefs are childish.
I'm always in keeping with Calvin's views, and yall are hardly even 'Christian'.

John Calvin was also a murdering Sadist that stood guilty of playing a part in the "Execution Murders" of over 55 human beings during his reign of terror as the "Pope of Geneva." (As he was called.) I've studied his history. You might do the same, If you have the stomach for it?

Danoh

:rotfl:

"You and mustard..."

Now that was hilarious - great comeback; Crucible - credit where credit is due :thumb:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It was said: "You can take Calvin out of the Catholic church, however, you can't take the Catholic church out of Calvin."

You don't like Calvin to the point where you go and try to conflict him with Luther.
It's an exercise in ignorance- there's Lutheran churches who outright have 'Catholic' in their name.

The Reformists didn't have a phobia for Catholicism like yall do, they contested the Roman Church with real, actual concerns and convictions. Those like you have straight up reinvented Christianity- the good man is not justified by your belief, the vain man is, and that is more Babylonian than any other Christianity could be for people who sit there and report that they 'left Babylon' and they're the rest are just fools.

photo.jpg

You are Babylon you pompous idiot. You are as Roman as a Victorian toilet, stop lying to yourselves and then lying to other people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't like Calvin to the point where you go and try to conflict him with Luther.
It's an exercise in ignorance- there's Lutheran churches who outright have 'Catholic' in their name.

The Reformists didn't have a phobia for Catholicism like yall do, they contested the Roman Church with real, actual concerns and convictions. Those like you have straight up reinvented Christianity- the good man is not justified by your belief, the vain man is, and that is more Babylonian than any other Christianity could be for people who sit there and report that they 'left Babylon' and they're the rest are just fools.

photo.jpg

You are Babylon you pompous idiot. You are as Roman as a Victorian toilet, stop lying to yourselves and then lying to other people.

:chuckle: