ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Danoh

Yep, I am definitely on GM's ignore :chuckle:

Grace fraud that he is, hoots his own horn about some promise to Jesus and then proceeds to continually break it by proxy.

:rotfl:

Ah...the cult-like.

Ever coming up with a means of diverting attention from their obvious cult-like ways.

Another of their ploys - shift attention away from themselves by attempting to blame and or make some other individual or another the issue.

The old smoke screen of...the cult-like individual:chuckle:

Interplanner

Grace fraud that he is, hoots his own horn about some promise to Jesus and then proceeds to continually break it by proxy.

Ah...the cult-like.

Ever coming up with a means of diverting attention from their obvious cult-like ways.

Another of their ploys - shift attention away from themselves by attempting to blame and or make some other individual or another the issue.

Check the Samaritan questions at the post next door on Heb 6.

glorydaz

Ah...the cult-like.

Oh my goodness! Who peeled away Danoh's whitewash while I've been away? It's gone....it's all GONE. :shocked:

Danoh

Oh my goodness! Who peeled away Danoh's whitewash while I've been away? It's gone....it's all GONE. :shocked:

Lol - your sense of some things may have continued off, as usual, but your great sense of humor remains, well, humorous :chuckle:

dodge

That's his own Slick Willy version of breaking his so called promise to the Lord. You'll note he keeps both bringing up that he has put us on ignore, and tooting his own horn each time he does.

What...a character such cult-like types are

Danoh, even though we disagree on MAD I have never seen you purposely degrade others just for the sake of degrading them.Scripture teaches that we are to be kind, gentle, apt to teach etc., which seems to me missing in most Madist. In place of the instructions of scripture most Madist seem arrogant, puffed up, proud , and many excuses are givem to act exactly as scripture says NOT to act.

I see the fruit of the Spirit in you which I do not see in most Madist on TOL . Genuine conviction seems to be lacking in many Madist and it appers that the verbal denegration they spew is the reward they seek and long for.

Verbal sparring just for the sake of the game is their end game.

Call me naive but I believe Christians should act differently than the lost. Scripture says you will know them by their fruit, and if these are typical Madist on TOL I don't see much Christ in them, their attitude,or character.

Peace

Danoh

Danoh, even though we disagree on MAD I have never seen you purposely degrade others just for the sake of degrading them.Scripture teaches that we are to be kind, gentle, apt to teach etc., which seems to me missing in most Madist. In place of the instructions of scripture most Madist seem arrogant, puffed up, proud , and many excuses are givem to act exactly as scripture says NOT to act.

I see the fruit of the Spirit in you which I do not see in most Madist on TOL . Genuine conviction seems to be lacking in many Madist and it appers that the verbal denegration they spew is the reward they seek and long for.

Call me naive but I believe Christians should act differently than the lost. Scripture says you will know them by their fruit, and if these are typical Madist on TOL I don't see much Christ in them, their attitude,or character.

Peace

If we're going to be fair, don't form the marching band just yet; I / we have all had our neg moments :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Peace

I agree.

Your post shows why Grosnick Morbity hates him.

At least Danoh tries.

LA

glorydaz

Ah...the cult-like.

Finally.
I think I like him better all washed off.

Seriously?????

You like those old dead bones? :chew:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Mormonism: 1800's
Adventists: 1800's
Darbyism: 1800's

~1800s: Century of the Cults~

Oh,
and stop calling people cultists :wave: