Do some Republican candidates need to drop out?

lighthouse99

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

That would be a Libertarian position (all religions are the same). Islam isn't a religion, it's a cult that worships amongst other things a pedophile false prophet and murders those who don't embrace it's false doctrine.

but they will call you islamophobe

and other terrible things!!!

your feelings will definitely be hurt

better stop this!

:)

lighthouse99

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Then you'd know that the words "Islam" and "theocracy" go hand in hand.

There is no "freedom" when it comes to Islam. On that note: I've stated for quite sometime now that secular humanists and their Libertarian allies just love Islam. I'm convinced that it's their HATRED of Judeo/Christian doctrine that bonds them so closely.

le.

isn't Rand a little libertarian?

lighthouse99

i like Marco Rubio but for some inexplicable reason, i have a hard time really, truly TRUSTING him --as i trust Cruz

can't really put my finger on it

but you know, i have learned (have i ever learned) that it is best (usually) to trust your visceral reactions, especially if said reactions continue over a significant number of weeks/months.. etc

that said, I could vote for him more, um, happily, shall we say, than certain other (bragging, truth-twisting) candidates

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I think Rand is not liked here, because he is not part of the Religious Right looney complex. Rubio didn't win in any of his attacks on Cruz or Paul. That makes me :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
isn't Rand a little libertarian?

Like father, like son (Rand just hides it better than his lunatic dad).

Regarding Marco Rubio:

He claims to be against homosexual 'marriage' but states that he would attend a 'gay' wedding. He's stated that American history was “marred by discrimination against gays and lesbians” Rubio has also stated that being 'gay' is not a choice, even though countless men, women and youth have made the "choice" to change.

Defending homosexuality is not a conservative value.

lighthouse99

Regarding Marco Rubio:

He claims to be against homosexual 'marriage' but states that he would attend a 'gay' wedding. He's stated that American history was “marred by discrimination against gays and lesbians” Rubio has also stated that being 'gay' is not a choice, even though countless men, women and youth have made the "choice" to change.

Defending homosexuality is not a conservative value.

whoa. Thanks--didn't know this

where did you hear it?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Thou art an ex-gay, and a lunatic. Rand thinks the court cannot legislate; and I haven't seen any bills which can fund "gay" marriage. Okay, marriage of opposite sex people who are gay is permitted. 1 gay woman with 1 gay man.

So gay marriage is already legal. Just not homosexual marriage.

I think thou should protest homo couple adoptions. Then they won't be too happy or gay afterward. hint hint

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
If Donald Trump gets the Republican nomination, does that mean that American conservatives have finally decided to forgo their stance on "family values?"

Greg Jennings

but they will call you islamophobe

and other terrible things!!!

your feelings will definitely be hurt

better stop this!

:)

Well yeah if you call Islam a pagan religion for pedophiles I'd say that counts as Islamophobic. You're slamming what you fear and don't understand. Textbook phobia.

What isn't Islamophobic is pointing out that Islam is responsible for way too much of modern terrorism.