Do Children Go To Heaven?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i read the whole thing

and i'm asking you

what do you think - do children go to heaven?

ok doser

it says:

BORN SINNERS IT TAKES WORKS TO BE BORN AGAIN
1 Cor 15:46
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.
Jude 1:10
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.
John 3:6-7
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
John 3:4-5
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:5-6
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Rom 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
1 Cor 1:26
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Matt 11:25
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
James 4:13-15
13 Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit";
14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.
15 Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."
Matt 24:38-42
38 "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
40 "Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.
41 "Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
42 "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
(NKJ)
xxx Your born sinners. And your going to be held accountable on judgment day to be born again. Remember no one has made it to Christ until they have crucified their emotions and feelings. It takes lots of spiritual works to crucify ones own flesh (emotions). And it takes lots of suffering wrongfully to do this.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)

ok doser

can you answer this question clearly and simply, yes or no?

what do you think - do children go to heaven?

ok doser

your op says:

BORN SINNERS IT TAKES WORKS TO BE BORN AGAIN
1 Cor 15:46
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.
Jude 1:10
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.
John 3:6-7
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
John 3:4-5
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:5-6
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Gal 5:24
Rom 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
1 Cor 1:26
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Matt 11:25
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
James 4:13-15
13 Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit";
14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.
15 Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."
Matt 24:38-42
38 "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
40 "Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.
41 "Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
42 "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
(NKJ)
xxx Your born sinners. And your going to be held accountable on judgment day to be born again. Remember no one has made it to Christ until they have crucified their emotions and feelings. It takes lots of spiritual works to crucify ones own flesh (emotions). And it takes lots of suffering wrongfully to do this.

Gal 5:24-25
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)

now, what do you think - do children go to heaven?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
your op says:

I said
Your answer is right there in that revelation. The Spirit tells me to avoid your questions.

Tit 3:9

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Here is the remaining match.
2Ti 2:23

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Sealeaf

Simple question, simple answer: Yes.
Proof: Martyrs go direct to heaven. Children have been Martyrs. So children go to heaven.

Advice: Do not be proud of your maturity or your learning, compared to God or His Angels you and I know nothing and have no experience.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why? They don't have a soul, they cant be born again. Why?

Ecclesiastes 3: 19; Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless.

Ecclesiastes 9: 5-6; For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten. 6*Their love, their hate and their jealousy have long since vanished; never again will they have a part in anything that happens under the sun.

If one does not realise that Ecclesiastes, is Solomon's book of Satire, aimed at those who believed in neither life after the death of their physical bodies, or the resurrection of the dead, they might believe that man and dogs go to the same place in death, and that there is no suffering for the spirits of the unrighteous dead, nothing but sweet and eternal oblivion.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
your op says:

Yes, children do go to heaven, but not the unborn foetus' who have never taken their first breath, nor having begun to develop an independent spirit /mind.

For the flesh is of no use at all. Flesh and blood do not enter into the Kingdom of God, only the spirits/minds that develop within the bodies of flesh and blood.

ok doser

i know what my answer would be

i just wanted to see if Squeaky could answer without being controlled by his demon

ok doser

my answer is that, no, Squeaky could not answer without being controlled by his demon

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Havent found it yet. And just because a baby hasn't done any evil, they also haven't done any good. And they haven't been born again. I'm looking for the truth.

Tell me what GOOD WORKS has this theif on the cross DONE between the time he was sinner who did not believe in Christ and the time he BELIEVED in Jesus as the Messiah, and the time Jesus told the sinner that because he believed Jesus was the Messiah he would be with Jesus today in paradise. The criminal was sentanced to death because he was convicted of a crime punishable by death by crucifixion. The first time this man met or even heard of Jesus was while he was hanging with his hands and feet nailed to a cross beside Jesus. It was literally impossible for this man to do any good works other than believe in Christ as Messiah before he died, because his hands and feet were nailed from the moment he believed until he died.

" One of the criminals who were hanged there kept deriding[a] him and saying, “Are you not the Messiah? Save yourself and us!” 40 But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed have been condemned justly, for we are getting what we deserve for our deeds, but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into[c] your kingdom.” 43 He replied, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” -Luke 23:39-43

So please help me understand how your theory that children, who sadly die before they have had a chance to even live, do not go to heaven because they have not DONE WORKS? If this man literally was unable to do a thing in terms of any kind of good work but was STILL SAVED, and the Lord had mercy on him and saved him, then why would the Lord not have more mercy on a child who doesn't even have the capacity to reason or even understand much of anything.

Scientific studies have been done on babies under the age of about 1 year old. When you play peekaboo and you cover your face, those young babies don't have the mental capacity to understand that you are there but only hiding. It is called Object Permanence. So when you hide in peekaboo they think that you no longer exist because they cannot see you.

The point is, that even though we are ALL born sinners, and a baby is no doubt under the curse that we are all under since Adam and Eve sinned and we're kicked out of the garden. But babies that young do not have the mental capacity to understand that you still exist even though they cannot see you. And because God is LOVE and MERCY, if Jesus assured that sinner on the cross that he was saved because he believed, how much more mercy and love will God show for a baby who is not able to understand what sin or Jesus is?

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Havent found it yet. And just because a baby hasn't done any evil, they also haven't done any good. And they haven't been born again. I'm looking for the truth.

Further more it says that it is by GRACE we are saved and NOT by WORKS. So this theory that a child can only be saved if it has done works, and that children do not go to heaven because they have not done any works is not what God tells us. If we are saved by grace then works do not matter to anyone's salvation, be it a child or an adult.

" For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast."
-Ephesians 2:8-9