Do Children Go To Heaven?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
BORN SINNERS IT TAKES WORKS TO BE BORN AGAIN
1 Cor 15:46
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.
Jude 1:10
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.
John 3:6-7
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
John 3:4-5
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:5-6
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Rom 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
1 Cor 1:26
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Matt 11:25
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
James 4:13-15
13 Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit";
14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.
15 Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."
Matt 24:38-42
38 "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
40 "Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.
41 "Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
42 "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
(NKJ)
xxx Your born sinners. And your going to be held accountable on judgment day to be born again. Remember no one has made it to Christ until they have crucified their emotions and feelings. It takes lots of spiritual works to crucify ones own flesh (emotions). And it takes lots of suffering wrongfully to do this.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
xxx Do children go to heaven, I find no evidence of this. Although children havent done no evil they also havent done no good. And they havent been born again.

Rom 9:8-11
8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise: "At this time I will come and Sarah shall have a son."
10 And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one man, even by our father Isaac
11 (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls),
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Mark 9:41-42
41 "For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

Matt 18:14
14 "Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
(NKJ)

Mark 10:13-19
13 Then they brought young children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them.
14 But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.
15 "Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
16 And He took them up in His arms, put His hands on them, and blessed them.
17 Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, "Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?"
18 So Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.
19 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honor your father and your mother.'"
(NKJ)

Truster

You'll find proof in scripture that still born elect babies are saved from evil and the wrath to come.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You'll find proof that still born elect babies are saved from evil and the wrath to come.

I said
Havent found it yet. And just because a baby hasn't done any evil, they also haven't done any good. And they haven't been born again. I'm looking for the truth.

Truster

I said
Havent found it yet. And just because a baby hasn't done any evil, they also haven't done any good. And they haven't been born again. I'm looking for the truth.

You're looking for anything that supports your imagined revelations. You don't know the verse and so you can't possibly know the context or the doctrine it brings to light.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You're looking for anything that supports your imagined revelations. You don't know the verse and so you can't possibly know the context or the doctrine it brings to light.

I said
Your wrong, I'm looking for anything that will prove the revelation is just for grownups. Its like when they say there is an accountable age for children, I cant find that either.
With all the self-centered posters in here I was sure their would be one that would try to prove me wrong. Then I could put Adults Only on this revelation.

Truster

I said
Your wrong, I'm looking for anything that will prove the revelation is just for grownups. Its like when they say there is an accountable age for children, I cant find that either.
With all the self-centered posters in here I was sure their would be one that would try to prove me wrong. Then I could put Adults Only on this revelation.

..,and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
God does not classify an unborn foetus' as a person.
bzzzzzzztttttttt!!!!!!!

wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Reactions: Lon

S-word

BANNED
Banned
bzzzzzzztttttttt!!!!!!!

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

He is the First and the Last
The Beginning and End
The Alpha and Omega
The Father and Son.

God, who is the OMEGA, at the ends of time, knows every person who develops within the Human bodies before those bodies came out of the womb.

Exodus 21: 22-25; "If some men are fighting and hurt a pregnant woman so that she looses the fruit of her womb, but she is not injured in any other way, the one who hurt her is to be fined whatever amount the woman's husband demands , subject to the approval of the judges. But if the woman herself is injured, the punishment shall be, life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

How many miscarriages would survive in those days?

The unborn child is not a person, whereas the mother is.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is created from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE, that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

“YOU” the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and prehuman, has been gathered in its evolution to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil of the flesh to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and “YOU” who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = “CONTROLLING GODHEAD” to that body, which godhead should be an obedient servant to “WHO YOU ARE.”

The physical body comes first then the mind/spirit develops within that living body.

The scriptures are correct, you my friend are wrong. An unborn foetus is not classified as a person by God.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
bzzzzzzztttttttt!!!!!!!

I said
Very intellectual. Everything up until John the Baptist is the law. And anyone who attempts to be justified in what they say by using the old testament has fallen from grace. If they keep just one thing in the old testament they are subject to the whole entire old testament. Oh yes and they have fallen from grace.

Mat 11:12,13
“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
“For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

Luk 16:16

“The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.

Gal 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free,[fn] and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Gal 5:2

Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.

Gal 5:3

And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

Gal 5:4

You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
You are as ignorant as those

you accuse of ignorance.

No my friend, it is you who are as ignorant as squeaky, who believes that Jesus and his apostles, who quoted from the OT to Justify what they were saying, have all fallen from grace.

Truster

No my friend, it is you who are as ignorant as squeaky, who believes that Jesus and his apostles, who quoted from the OT to Justify what they were saying, have all fallen from grace.

Please don't call me friend as you are an enemy of the truth. There are scriptures that confirm what I say and I know for an absolute fact that those that are of the truth will recognise the truth. You are of the lie and love falsehood.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Jesus brought over to the new testament what He wanted to. And He told us not to think beyond what is written, and not to add thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. You are doing both.

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Rev 22:18

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

Rev 22:19

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why would a child who is not accountable be denied a place in heaven.

Did not Jesus say;

Matthew 19:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 10:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Luke 18:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.