Do Children Go To Heaven?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why would a child who is not accountable be denied a place in heaven.

Did not Jesus say;

Matthew 19:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 10:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Luke 18:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

I said
Have you ever read this accountable age thing?? I have never found it. And the verses you quoted did you see two of them are speaking of the kingdom of God and only one is speaking of the kingdom of heaven. They are talking about a humble state of mind. That everyone must have to get into heaven.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

Rev 22:19

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Hey squeak, it's already been done.

Just one instance.

Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful marty , who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Let me tell you how that should read.

In the days of Antipas wherein my faithful were martyred and slain among you.

Oooops, I guess you can say I'm in big trouble.

:jawdrop:

Last edited:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus brought over to the new testament what He wanted to. And He told us not to think beyond what is written, and not to add thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. You are doing both.

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Rev 22:18

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Squeaky wrote........I said
Jesus brought over to the new testament what He wanted to. And He told us not to think beyond what is written, and not to add anything to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. You are doing both.

S-word..........Wrong again as usual. It was Paul who told the Corinthians not to think beyond what is written, and it was the words that were written in the OLD TESTAMENT, that Paul was referring to, and Paul commended the people of his day, for checking everything he said against the Holt scriptures, which were the OT.

And it was not Jesus, who said that we are not to add anything to the verses or take one thing away from the prophetic words recorded in Revelation.

Rev 22; 18; Catholic Study Edition.... 18 For I John testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, (REVELATION) If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hey squeak, it's already been done.

Just one instance.

Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful marty , who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Let me tell you how that should read.

In the days of Antipas wherein my faithful were martyred and slain among you.

Oooops, I guess you can say I'm in big trouble.

:jawdrop:

I said
I don't see your point.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky wrote........I said
Jesus brought over to the new testament what He wanted to. And He told us not to think beyond what is written, and not to add anything to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. You are doing both.

S-word..........Wrong again as usual. It was Paul who told the Corinthians not to think beyond what is written, and it was the words that were written in the OLD TESTAMENT, that Paul was referring to, and Paul commended the people of his day, for checking everything he said against the Holt scriptures, which were the OT.

And it was not Jesus, who said that we are not to add anything to the verses or take one thing away from the prophetic words recorded in Revelation.

Rev 22; 18; Catholic Study Edition.... 18 For I John testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, (REVELATION) If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I said
What is your point?