ECT Dispensationalism Defined

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Figured... when the truth is shown... dispensationalists resort to the liberal tactic of throwing feces.

i asked you for scriptures and the EXPLANATION which you already posted to DAN P. - so stop scooping the leftover crap lying on your cage floor and engage

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
His Servant (Satan) - disappeared again - pulled the old Houdini - like i always knew he would - (Tony Cary - Planet P) - It's a Fine Fine Day -

HisServant

I have things to do sometimes... other than sitting in front of the screen dealing with intellectually challenged individuals.

I explained the verses Dan P kept harping on...

BTW, thanks for proving the fact that dispensationalists love to fight and split.... there is no Christ's love in you.

DAN P

His Servant (Satan) - disappeared again - pulled the old Houdini - like i always knew he would - (Tony Cary - Planet P) - It's a Fine Fine Day -

Hi and they start and OP on " Dispensationalism Defined " and when asked to explain , they Run away , CLASSIC !!

Nothing new here , just like the LEFT !!:bang::bang:

DAN P

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hi , and what is really amusing , is that he starts an OP on DISPENSATIONALISM and does not know what Paul is speaking to !!

dan p

Dan, is this not the main reason so few do not understand Mid-Acts dispensationalism?

Cross Reference

"Dispensation", as Paul uses the word, has to do with time, i.e., the dispensing of it as in, "The time allotted me".

. . . . nothing more.

DAN P

Dan, is this not the main reason so few do not understand Mid-Acts dispensationalism?

Hi and many are not taught what the Tenses , Voices and Moods are and MISS what is really meant .

One Grace Pastor near us has " fallen from Grace " and is suppose to know the messaga of Grace , but preaches Acts 2:38 !

I Acts 2:38 it says Peter " said " is in the Greek Imperfect Tense and means that Peter stopped saying this about Acts 2:38 when Peter died as Pentecost was SET ASIDE !!

The last verb is in the Future Tense and Israel as a whole " shall receive the Gift " of the Power of Holy Spirit during the last half of the Great Tribulation , as referenced in Mark 16:16 .

There are still 2 more verbs in Acts 2:38 and are in the Aorist Tense and are done and gone !!

Had to get this off my chest !!

The Phrase Mid-Acts , is to please man in my opinion and is used to gather and Act 9 , Acts 11 , Acts 13 and Acts 28 people !!

The proof of Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 !

1 Cor 15:8

1 Tim 15 and 16

Gal 1:15

Can be used to prove Acts 9:6 and where Grace and the Body of Christ began !

dan p

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Upon our new birth are we made kings and preists in God's eternal 'now' where Satan cannot enter. However, as with Jesus being the first born of this new creation by the means of His conception, we are as well by our new birth from above, exampled by His Life that reveals He left the glory of it all to enter Satan's "mighty" domain to proclaim of the "Almightiness" of God over all kingdoms. Therefore, our being made kings and preists by God not only speaks of Jesus' victory over Satan but, victory that made possible His power bestowed upon us and for the same reason that we too might live out the "Almightiness" of God while we yet occupy in Satan's "habitat".. "Our dispensation of grace", as we are given it. "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." 1 John 5:4 (KJV)

Though as kings and priests we are in God’s eternal “now”, it is nevertheless a process by which it must be proven in our earthbound existance i.e., a time of proving as Jesus exampled in His first thirty years followed by the demonstration of it, His victory. His Life was to example for the Christian his “dispensation of grace set for his proving” for maturing in son-ship and fatherhood in the Father. (cf 1Jn2:14,15)

cf "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus have begotten I you through the gospel" 1Cor 4:15 See also John 6:53 KJV

DAN P

oatmeal;4 A steward administers rules and decisions to the household or business he is running[/QUOTE said:
Hi and you will never be a Dispensatipnalist , because Dispensation means House Rules , so do not take me seriously BUT take Paul as the Holy Spirit had him write Col 1:25-27 and 14 letters .

Shoot me all you want , but how will you stop Paul"s 14 letters !!

Your BLOVIATING is amusing !!:darwinsm::darwinsm:

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have things to do sometimes... other than sitting in front of the screen dealing with intellectually challenged individuals.

I explained the verses Dan P kept harping on...

BTW, thanks for proving the fact that dispensationalists love to fight and split.... there is no Christ's love in you.

yep, you're busy with important things, i understand. BTW, thanks for being lazy yourself, being intellectually challenged, and then labeling me, judging me and declaring that Christ's love is not in me. thanks for proving who/what you are -

DAN P

yep, you're busy with important things, i understand. BTW, thanks for being lazy yourself, being intellectually challenged, and then labeling me, judging me and declaring that Christ's love is not in me. thanks for proving who/what you are -

Hi p j , and when they see that they have no answer , they say , You know it all and Have no Love , by quoting 1 Cor 13:1 , BUT Pentecostal theology are Wells with out Water !!

dan p

StanJ

Hi and many are not taught what the Tenses , Voices and Moods are and MISS what is really meant .

One Grace Pastor near us has " fallen from Grace " and is suppose to know the messaga of Grace , but preaches Acts 2:38 !

I Acts 2:38 it says Peter " said " is in the Greek Imperfect Tense and means that Peter stopped saying this about Acts 2:38 when Peter died as Pentecost was SET ASIDE !!

The last verb is in the Future Tense and Israel as a whole " shall receive the Gift " of the Power of Holy Spirit during the last half of the Great Tribulation , as referenced in Mark 16:16 .

There are still 2 more verbs in Acts 2:38 and are in the Aorist Tense and are done and gone !!

Had to get this off my chest !!

The Phrase Mid-Acts , is to please man in my opinion and is used to gather and Act 9 , Acts 11 , Acts 13 and Acts 28 people !!

The proof of Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 !

1 Cor 15:8

1 Tim 15 and 16

Gal 1:15

Can be used to prove Acts 9:6 and where Grace and the Body of Christ began !
dan p

and as you obviously haven't been either, you also don't know how to actually understand and interpret the Greek. Regardless, this has already been done by the CREDENTIALED Greek scholars and translators, so we already know in the English, what was meant in the Greek.

DAN P

and as you obviously haven't been either, you also don't know how to actually understand and interpret the Greek. Regardless, this has already been done by the CREDENTIALED Greek scholars and translators, so we already know in the English, what was meant in the Greek.

Hi , an that means you are KJV-ONLY Low Informational Reader ?

Then 1 Cor 10:2 is right up your ALLEY since you are KJV ONLY !!

DAN P

iamaberean

THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM: AN EXAMINATION OF MODERN DISPENSATIONALISM, AND THE "SCOFIELD BIBLE". --by Philip Mauro

Dispensation teachers have never gotten prophecy correct, never and on top of that, they never will. This is why all of them are false prophets leading the sheep astray.

Last edited:

HisServant

What bothers me is how many dispensationalist teachers prognistigate about the end times over and over again ( there have been over 500 false predictions since Darby's time) yet they keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

And then there is the problem that their congregations ALLOW them to continue with their false prognostications instead of running them out of town.

In the end, I think God is having a good laugh while watching dispensationalists run around and trying to second guess him.

The eschatology just doesn't hold water and actually enables sin... especially with its treatment and support of Israel at all costs.

So in the end, its the fruits of dispensationalism that show where their hearts are... they are the christian equivalent of the KKK.

Cross Reference

What bothers me is how many dispensationalist teachers prognistigate about the end times over and over again ( there have been over 500 false predictions since Darby's time) yet they keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Aside from your experience with them on this forum re salvation message and what you presently are addressing re 'endgames', they have no other message because they are forced to believe any other message is of self-righteousness.

And then there is the problem that their congregations ALLOW them to continue with their false prognostications instead of running them out of town.

How can the blind lead the blind?

HisServant

Aside from your experience with them on this forum re salvation message and what you presently are addressing re 'endgames', they have no other message because they are forced to believe any other message is of self-righteousness.

How can the blind lead the blind?

Pretty much... when you are in a cult its hard to see outside of it and you are not allowed to question the leader.