ECT Dispensationalism Defined

DAN P

You continue to slice and dice scripture which is an affront to the Holy Spirit... he did not inspire them to be written in Chapters and Verses... the perverse minds of men did that.

If you want to take the entire books into context.. maybe we can talk. But if you continue to strain at gnats, I am not interested in debating someone whose basis for their arguments are tantamount to blasphemy.

Hi and if you claim to know dispensationism , what part , if any is Blasphemy ??:jolly::jolly:

dan p

HisServant

Hi and if you claim to know dispensationism , what part , if any is Blasphemy ??:jolly::jolly:

dan p

The way you trivialize scripture and censor the Holy Spirit is blasphemy (taking what is sacred and using it for common purposes).

Dispensationalism is new age thought... you might as well worship crystals and pray to the moon. No difference.

DAN P

The way you trivialize scripture and censor the Holy Spirit is blasphemy (taking what is sacred and using it for common purposes).

Dispensationalism is new age thought... you might as well worship crystals and pray to the moon. No difference.

Hi and is Col 1:25 and 26 in your bible ?

Was Colossians WTITTEN before you heard of Darby ??

You are looking FOOLISH to me , what you think ??:bang:

dan p

HisServant

Hi and is Col 1:25 and 26 in your bible ?

Was Colossians WTITTEN before you heard of Darby ??

You are looking FOOLISH to me , what you think ??:bang:

dan p

That has nothing to do with dispensationalism... Paul was given a task to deliver the same gospel to the gentiles. There is no mystery now... the Jews never had exclusive rights to God... ever

But then, I am sure your dispensationalism trumps common sense in favor of sensationalism.

You are the one that is foolish, because you are trying to use 2 verses out of context and refuse to address the theme and lesson of what Colossians was written for.

You need to remember the Scriptures hold no secrets and contain no codes ala a Dan Brown novel.

DAN P

That has nothing to do with dispensationalism... Paul was given a task to deliver the same gospel to the gentiles. There is no mystery now... the Jews never had exclusive rights to God... ever

But then, I am sure your dispensationalism trumps common sense in favor of sensationalism.

You are the one that is foolish, because you are trying to use 2 verses out of context and refuse to address the theme and lesson of what Colossians was written for.

Hi and jere is your OPPORTUNITY to explain what Col 1:25 and 26 really mean !!

Just telling me that it is wrong is BLOVIATING !!

Are you scared or WORRIED , if not explain !~

And stop Running away and Wringing you hands , " what am I going to do ".:darwinsm::darwinsm:

What can you really DEFINE ??

dan p

HisServant

Hi and jere is your OPPORTUNITY to explain what Col 1:25 and 26 really mean !!

Just telling me that it is wrong is BLOVIATING !!

Are you scared or WORRIED , if not explain !~

And stop Running away and Wringing you hands , " what am I going to do ".:darwinsm::darwinsm:

What can you really DEFINE ??

dan p

I already told you EXACTLY what it means.... can you read?

Are you just ignoring it because you hate the truth?

Then again, since you are a Blasphemer... I don't expect you to understand.

DAN P

I already told you EXACTLY what it means.... can you read?

Are you just ignoring it because you hate the truth?

Then again, since you are a Blasphemer... I don't expect you to understand.

Hi and can not DEFINE Dispensationalism , means you are a GORMLESS !!

Everyone can now see what you are !!:darwinsm::darwinsm:

dan p

HisServant

dan p

I told you what those verses mean... yet you refuse to address it.

I knew you were a waste of time.

HisServant

dan p

Classic dispensationalism states that God divided time into different 'dispensations' during which God judged/treated people differently and the end of a dispensation is characterized by a testing of man, at which time changes his interactions with mankind based on the results of the test.

That is pretty much the way Darby and Schofield defined it.

They pretty much deny the continuity of God and the scriptures.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Classic dispensationalism states that God divided time into different 'dispensations' during which God judged/treated people differently and the end of a dispensation is characterized by a testing of man, at which time changes his interactions with mankind based on the results of the test.

That is pretty much the way Darby and Schofield defined it.

They pretty much deny the continuity of God and the scriptures.

WRONG -