ECT Dispensationalism Defined

andyc

You're right.

It's why they deny the New Covenant.

It's why they deny Hebrews, James, and other NT books are written to the BOC.

Even if we only use Romans - Philemon, there are still verses they have to ignore

Example:

(Titus 3:14) And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.

Dispies have been taught that "good works" is an evil that only is associated with the kingdom slaves.

Also, the verse in my signature sends the Darby followers scurrying.

That's right.
For those who walk by faith, they understand that it's walking in the Spirit. We still have a flesh that is rebellious by nature, but we must die to it by walking in the Spirit.
You will never hear a MAdist talk about this. Because if you want to live in the flesh, you must remove the guilt associated with it. How do you do it?

Put it all on Jesus. And direct those nasty verses towards someone else. A fabricated class of people who end up getting shafted every way possible.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How can you have a kingdom of righteousness occupied by a people who have a nature that wants to rebel against that very righteousness for ever and ever?

It's gets even better.

STP has mortal people who survived the "7 Year Trib" entering into the alleged millennial kingdom with immortal people (OT believers) such as Abraham who are brought back to planet earth.

So, they have Jesus sitting on a man made throne with the country club heavenly people in the Middle East ruling over the mortal and immortal people, all while the mortal people are sacrificing animals for sin atonement.

All this of course takes place for exactly 1,000 years right down to the last second.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A fabricated class of people who end up getting shafted every way possible.

Plus, Darby has most of these people being killed in the alleged 7 Year Trib. Only a remnant of these people survive to even make it into the alleged millennial kingdom:

"The government of the fourth monarchy will be still in existence, but under the influence and direction of the Antichrist; and the Jews will unite themselves to him, in a state of rebellion, to make war with the lamb... Satan will then be displayed, who will unite the Jews with this apostate prince against heaven... a remnant of the Jews is delivered and Antichrist destroyed." - J. N. Darby, 'The Hopes.,' The Collected Writings, Prophetic I, Vol. II, p. 379.

Then when they get there, they have to start sacrificing animals for sin atonement.

Danoh

You're right.

It's why they deny the New Covenant.

Even if we only use Romans - Philemon, there are still verses they have to ignore

Example:

(Titus 3:14) And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.

Dispies have been taught that "good works" is an evil that only is associated with the kingdom slaves.

Don't forget this one - Ephesians 2:

10. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Or this one - Galatians 6:

9. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Or this - 1 Timothy 3:

15. But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
16. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

But, what do we know; we study the Scriptures from the Mid-Acts Dispensational Perspective only your ignorance in its duplicitous agenda would assert we are blindly married to...

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord" 1 Cor, 15:58.

andyc

It's gets even better.

STP has mortal people who survived the "7 Year Trib" entering into the alleged millennial kingdom with immortal people (OT believers) such as Abraham who are brought back to planet earth.

So, they have Jesus sitting on a man made throne with the country club heavenly people in the Middle East ruling over the mortal and immortal people, all while the mortal people are sacrificing animals for sin atonement.

All this of course takes place for exactly 1,000 years right down to the last second.

In other words, the power of the cross is destroyed for the very people he originally came to redeem.

It really isn't worth wasting time on these fruitcakes, is it?

john w

Hall of Fame
Well if you stopped and thought about this for a second, the old light bulb would come on.

Flesh cannot dwell in a moral governed environment. This is why A & E were told not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Once moral restraint is introduced, the flesh rebels by nature.

How can you have a kingdom of righteousness occupied by a people who have a nature that wants to rebel against that very righteousness for ever and ever?

That would be a nation of people who are nothing more than hypocrites worshiping God in hypocrisy for ever and ever.

This is why Jesus explained that the Father was seeking those who will worship him in Spirit. There can be no hypocrisy in this.

Translated: The resurrection, redemption of the body, which, by definition, is physical, is "glorifying in the flesh."

Your father taught you and Craigie that.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssatinic.

john w

Hall of Fame
If the future animal sacrifices for sin atonement can't convince a Dispie that John Nelson Darby was wrong, I don't know what else can.

However, they double down with Darby, and defend his false teachings.

Usually they start to get real nasty with the animal sacrifices because they know it's a false teaching that is contrary to the Bible, but because they choose to defend Darby, they start attacking me personally to try and divert from actually talking about the actual animal sacrifices they claim will happen in the future.

To prove my point, just read Johnny's posts.

Spam.

That's your best shot, wimpie Craigie, "Darby?" How intimidating. You tried that on Hilston, and he pounded you, wimp.

Yes, there will be sacrifices in the future. And I deny the NC is in place right now.

Now, wimpy, as I've asked you, over, and over:

Do I deny the work of the Saviour, and am I lost?

You won't here a peep out of this fraud, posing as a member of the boc.

Right, you spineless mut?

Right...

john w

Hall of Fame
Calvin wasn't a contemporary of Darby like the other people on the list were, and Calvin, nor Calvinists, make doomsday predictions like Mormons, Dispensationalists, JW's, and SDA's.

Try to pay attention.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

Any thoughts, habitual liar?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah

It's because their understanding of grace is very warped.
As I said, they do not see grace as the ability to walk in the Spirit in order to not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. Instead, grace, to them is all about being in the flesh, but having zero accountability. They can boast about what Christ has done for them, but in reality its simply for the purpose of not wanting to do anything themselves.

The bible teaches that the flesh is corrupt and can do nothing, and so they accept this, and assume that faith in Christ (as knowledge alone, not experience), means that you acknowledge that God no longer looks at the natural you, but instead sees the Christ in you. This in effect leaves you to be carnal, but removes all the guilt associated with it. And this is why you never hear them talking about walking in the spirit. They don't know what this means.
They want to be in the flesh, but throw all the condemnation on Jesus.

Your idea, spanky, of grace, is that everyone is saved.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In other words, the power of the cross is destroyed for the very people he originally came to redeem.

Exactly!

To claim there is going to be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Yet, that's what the Darby followers claim.

It really isn't worth wasting time on these fruitcakes, is it?

I see them as the "practice squad".

john w

Hall of Fame
You're right.

It's why they deny the New Covenant

I deny the NC is in place right now. Am I lost, sweetie?

Preterists/AD 70-ists/Catholics, such as you, assert that all of the bible is about you, written to you, for your obedience.

Preterists/AD 70-ists deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is a man.

You ignore Deuteronomy, Leviticus, the verses re. teachers in the boc, and assert that 20% of the bible should be deleted.

Wow-another one of those cute little cliches of yours, eh sweetie? Your wife taught you that? Weighty.

john w

Hall of Fame
Exactly!

To claim there is going to be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

I affirm "there is going to be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future."

Is that "a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," you spammer?

Am I lost?

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame

Spam. One more time:

Craigie asserts that the cross was a "man made" cross-that is why he hates it.

Was the tabernacle "man made," sweetie?

Was Solomon's temple "man made," sweetie?

Was the temple, attended in "early Acts," "man made," sweetie?

Is your "church," "man made," sweetie?

The punk is laughed at on TOL, as he spams the "man made" satanic cliche,stumper, eventually, on every thread. It has been answered before, but his father the devil just keeps telling him to repeat it.

john w

Hall of Fame
(2 Cor 4:3 KJV) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Spam.

I affirm "there is going to be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future."

Is that "a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," you spammer?

Am I lost?

Answer, spineless one-yes/no.

john w

Hall of Fame
Exactly!

Am I lost?

Yes, or no, wimp?

john w

Hall of Fame
If the future animal sacrifices for sin atonement can't convince a Dispie that John Nelson Darby was wrong, I don't know what else can.

However, they double down with Darby, and defend his false teachings.

Usually they start to get real nasty with the animal sacrifices because they know it's a false teaching that is contrary to the Bible, but because they choose to defend Darby, they start attacking me personally to try and divert from actually talking about the actual animal sacrifices they claim will happen in the future.

To prove my point, just read Johnny's posts.

Am I lost?

Yes, or no, Wimpy?

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like Craigie the wimp is "scurrying like a cockroach when the light is shined upon him," like he did in the Hilston "debate."

Tell us Craigie: why did you scurry/bale, in that one sided "debate?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Correct.

It's why they can't handle this famous verse from James:

(James 2:17) Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

In fact they use this verse in their attempt to separate themselves from the kingdom slaves.

You "can't handle" this, sweetie:

Vs.