Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

daqq

@daqq's Method's of Deceit (Updated)

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes @daqq look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

Example: Daqq tampering with Isaiah 9:6 Via Septuagint (Greek Translation)

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 chapters of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny @daqq

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

Isaiah 9:6

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

Matthew 6:22-24

(3) Making False Theological Claims about others

(4) Whining

(5) Nit picking a term to hide theological error (Gnat Straining)

(6) Playing Victim to avoid answering to scripture.

(7) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture towards him... un-refuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or any combination of them... or all of them.

Prime example This is a link to a post where I directly addressed the myriad of scripture that @daqq had failed to address.

And Daqq... Tabbed browsing... Copy and paste... will work fine.

What is your desire, other than to justify your self righteousness and Hatered for God that is manifested in your mocking of the virgin birth and Gods work of Atonment in the death of His Logos in Flesh, Burial and Resurrection in HIS true Logos TEMPLE?

This has already all been addressed; and it is all your own spam which you keep posting so as to force me to spam what I have already explained to you just so that you can then turn around and accuse me of spamming your threads, (as you have already previously done on several occasions). And there is indeed one critical variation in 1QISAa 9:6 that might have made a difference but, because word order is so much more critical in Hebrew than it is in Greek, the variation does not make any difference whatsoever. I have already shown you why your interpretation of that passage is null and void. So even if you do say that the single scroll from Qumran should be held with more respect that the modern Masorete Text the fact of the matter is that the DSS Great Isaiah Scroll still does not disagree in the instance of Isaiah 9:6.

Please see your own call-out thread where all of your spam was already addressed:
"Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit)" #2 - #69

:)

daqq

I have taken Daqqs post and run it through google translate...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
這是另一個,彼得前書1:1,關於另一個熱烈討論的段落;但這一次確保你閱讀整篇文章,這是真正的發布這個 的全部原因,因為在這篇短文的底部是另一個非常關鍵的鏈接到一個類似的主題的文章,從提多書2:13,這是 你在上一頁討論的那個段落。你絕對必須閱讀這兩篇文章,了解現代主流三位一體主義現在正在做什麼(即使只是 百年前也不總是這樣)。

[URL="http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/images/Codex_Sinaiticus_04.jpg"]http://www.angelfire.com/space/thego...aiticus_04.jpg[/URL] [/ IMG]
[URL] http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/TTD/verses/2peter1_1.html [/ URL]

再次,請閱讀全文,為您自己的利益,因為它將大大增加你對這些事情的理解,(而且它真的不是那麼長),然後 在底部是另一個鏈接到[URL="http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Titus%202.13"]Titus 2:13[/URL]文章從同一作者。享受,[COLOR=#FF0000]朋友[/COLOR]。 :)[/引用]

[/QUOTE]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]We can now see in this Asian script that Daqq is actually a Chin-wa Asian dog and not an actual human being.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] Further controversial passages in this scholarly study show that [B][U]Daqq (the tech savvy Chin-wa dog) may like Almond Joy candy bars more than mounds.[/U][/B]

More to come.

The characters in red are disputed in markings. They are insinuating that Daqq is either brown with blue spots or Grey with brown spots.

A scholarly survivor from the "Heavens Gate... ahem... Cult" is working diligently to work this issue out.[/QUOTE]

Mocking, scoffing, ridiculing, and belittling will not change the truth to your favor. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This has already all been addressed; and it is all your own spam which you keep posting so as to force me to spam what I have already explained to you just so that you can then turn around and accuse me of spamming your threads, (as you have already previously done on several occasions). And there is indeed one critical variation in 1QISAa 9:6 that might have made a difference but, because word order is so much more critical in Hebrew than it is in Greek, the variation does not make any difference whatsoever. I have already shown you why your interpretation of that passage is null and void. So even if you do say that the single scroll from Qumran should be held with more respect that the modern Masorete Text the fact of the matter is that the DSS Great Isaiah Scroll still does not disagree in the instance of Isaiah 9:6.

Please see your own call-out thread where all of your spam was already addressed:
"Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit)" #2 - #69

:)

Excellent use of your favorite tactic...

# 7

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Mocking, scoffing, ridiculing, and belittling will not change the truth to your favor. :)

Distorting, Lying and Deceiving won't do you any good at all.

What exactly did Jesus accomplish on the cross, in your opinion?

I would ask you a question involving quoted scriptures, but you would simply dodge it with your Dactics.

marhig

You know how I've been really understanding and peaceful towards you? I am torn. You said you are ashamed of your flesh. Are you aware that shame comes from Satan and not God? Also... You talk about overcoming "in your flesh".

Answer this one question... If your salvation requires your effort in your flesh... (Even if you claim to have divine help)... What did Jesus die for? (Romans 10:3f)

Also... Is Jesus your Savior? (Is. 43;11)

If I didn't know God, then I wouldn't know that what I was doing was sinful and I'd have no shame. God gives us a conscience not Satan. And my conscience is pricked when I do wrong and I'm then ashamed.

And EE, your haven't been always understanding peaceable toward me, at times you ridicule me for not believing that Jesus is God, even though it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that I have to do so. You have put my name on a thread calling me out as belonging to Satan, you have also referred to this in other posts, you have thanked John w when he says all sorts of evil things against me. Yet you don't know my heart.

As for being ashamed of my flesh, yes I am. I'm a disgrace, when wrong thoughts come in, I'm ashamed, when I do wrong before God I'm ashamed. I thank God in heaven that he's helping me to overcome and he's cleaning out my heart and I'm a lot better then I used to be. My old life was a disgrace before i truly knew God, and it's only through faith in God and Christ by the power of the Spirit and by God's grace that this stinking flesh is dying and I'm being saved.

If you think that we're ok to carry on living our lives in the flesh, then you're very wrong, we are to turn from the lusts of our flesh and do the will of God.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Galatians 5

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Revelation 2

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Matthew 6

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

marhig

Here is another one, 2 Peter 1:1, concerning another hotly debated passage; but this time make sure you read the entire article, which is really the whole reason for posting this, and because at the bottom of this short article is yet another very critical link to an article of a similar topic, from Titus 2:13, which was the very passage you were discussing on the previous page. You absolutely must read these two articles to understand what is now being done by modern mainstream Trinitarianism, (which was not always the case even a mere hundred years ago).

Codex_Sinaiticus_04.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/TTD/verses/2peter1_1.html

Again, please read the full article for your own benefit as it will greatly increase your understanding of these things, (and it really is not that long), and then at the bottom is another link to the Titus 2:13 article from the same author. Enjoy, friend. :)
Thank you Daqq, I will have a good read :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If I didn't know God, then I wouldn't know that what I was doing was sinful and I'd have no shame. God gives us a conscience not Satan. And my conscience is pricked when I do wrong and I'm then ashamed.

And EE, your haven't been always understanding peaceable toward me, at times you ridicule me for not believing that Jesus is God, even though it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that I have to do so. You have put my name on a thread calling me out as belonging to Satan, you have also referred to this in other posts, you have thanked John w when he says all sorts of evil things against me. Yet you don't know my heart.

As for being ashamed of my flesh, yes I am. I'm a disgrace, when wrong thoughts come in, I'm ashamed, when I do wrong before God I'm ashamed. I thank God in heaven that he's helping me to overcome and he's cleaning out my heart and I'm a lot better then I used to be. My old life was a disgrace before i truly knew God, and it's only through faith in God and Christ by the power of the Spirit and by God's grace that this stinking flesh is dying and I'm being saved.

If you think that we're ok to carry on living our lives in the flesh, then you're very wrong, we are to turn from the lusts of our flesh and do the will of God.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Galatians 5

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Revelation 2

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Matthew 6

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You Mock God and cloak it with the most sharp form of deceit. You say you are ashamed... but speak of victory in your flesh. This entire thread is dedicated to exposing the Anti Christ Spirit. You judge by the flesh with your words.

I also see that anywhere that Jesus is exalted as God, you are there to dispute it. You even went to great lengths to ensure Daqqs deceptive tactic of posting a picture of a Bible manuscript that again proves Jesus is God in many locations and does so in the hands of lingual scholars... yet Daqq is using it to deceive... and you repost it... Daqq exploits that there is possible "play" in the wording.

You know Philippians 2 well and see that all will bow to Jesus. You don't care if Jesus is God. You are so concerned with yourself, that you don't see how horrifically insulting you are being to God the Father and God the Son.

Jesus IS the NAME of GOD, per Philippians 2. It says... THE HIGHEST NAME!

You deny that God came in Flesh! This does make you anti-Messiah.

Jesus says all that's required is Belief in Him! John 6:29! He says your flesh doesn't matter John 6:63.

His righteousness... alone... should be your living Bread from Heaven... but you dispute Jesus and His open claims that He is God.

You acknowledge Him with your lips, but deny Him with your heart! This is what I am beginning to see. You would rather it be about YOU than HIM.

marhig

You Mock God and cloak it with the most sharp form of deceit. You say you are ashamed... but speak of victory in your flesh. This entire thread is dedicated to exposing the Anti Christ Spirit. You judge by the flesh with your words.

I also see that anywhere that Jesus is exalted as God, you are there to dispute it. You even went to great lengths to ensure Daqqs deceptive tactic of posting a picture of a Bible manuscript that again proves Jesus is God in many locations and does so in the hands of lingual scholars... yet Daqq is using it to deceive... and you repost it... Daqq exploits that there is possible "play" in the wording.

You know Philippians 2 well and see that all will bow to Jesus. You don't care if Jesus is God. You are so concerned with yourself, that you don't see how horrifically insulting you are being to God the Father and God the Son.

Jesus says all that's required is Belief in Him! John 6:29! He says your flesh doesn't matter John 6:63.

His righteousness... alone... should be your living Bread from Heaven... but you dispute Jesus and His open claims that He is God.

You acknowledge Him with your lips, but deny Him with your heart! This is what I am beginning to see. You would rather it be about YOU than HIM.
As I said, show me where it says in the Bible that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved, or even that I have to believe that Jesus is God?

If its not there, then it's not the truth and I don't have to believe it. I believe what IS written in the Bible and that is the Jesus Christ is the son of the living God and that God is his father and his God. Which Jesus himself said in his own words and which is written in the Bible.

I don't believe in the false trinity doctrine made up by men trying to work out God!

And I don't deny that God came in flesh, he certainty did, he came through Christ Jesus, and he was in Jesus reconciling the world into himself. And Jesus Christ was in his express image, because he was dead to his flesh and he was in the fullness of God by the power of the Holy Spirit! And God is still coming in flesh, through Christ in his people, by the power of the Spirit!

And to deny either God or Christ with my heart would be to live by my own will and not by Gods will, and not obeying God and Christ. And not by believeing the truth that's written in the Bible!!

And again, I quoted scripture to show that the way I believe is the truth!

marhig

And hang on a minute, where did I go to great lengths to make sure Daqq posted any picture of a Bible manuscript? Daqq was quoting John W not me! I only said in an earlier post that there was no punctuation in the earlier manuscripts, I didn't go to great lengths to make Daqq do anything at all!

Although I'm glad he did, as it's very interesting!

daqq

And hang on a minute, where did I go to great lengths to make sure Daqq posted any picture of a Bible manuscript? Daqq was quoting John W not me! I only said in an earlier post that there was no punctuation in the earlier manuscripts, I didn't go to great lengths to make Daqq do anything at all!

Although I'm glad he did, as it's very interesting!

You have to understand the mentality: anyone who disagrees is the devil. :chuckle:

marhig

You know how I've been really understanding and peaceful towards you? I am torn. You said you are ashamed of your flesh. Are you aware that shame comes from Satan and not God? Also... You talk about overcoming "in your flesh".

Answer this one question... If your salvation requires your effort in your flesh... (Even if you claim to have divine help)... What did Jesus die for? (Romans 10:3f)

Also... Is Jesus your Savior? (Is. 43;11)

Hebrews 10

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?.For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 10

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith,(Ephesians 2:8f + 2 Co. 12:9) having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. (John 4:14; 6:29, 63) Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (Ephesians. 4:14 + Gal. 5:4) (for he is faithful that promised;) (Rev. 19:11 + John 14:6) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: (Php. 3:9 + Rm. 10:3 + Romans 13:12 + John 13:24f) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins (John 16:9 + John 3:16f + John 1:9) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: (John 1:17) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?. For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Gal. 5:4; 2 Pt. 2:20f, 22; Gal. 2:21; Rm. 9:31f; Gal. 5:2; Rm. 11:6; Hb. 12:15; Rm. 4:4f; Hb. 6:4f, 6; Rm. 10:3f, 5; Rm. 3:20; Rev. 2:5; Gal. 1:6-9; 2 Pt. 3:17f; Hb. 10:38f

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them

John 1:1-17

If you truly understood what you were quoting in Hebrews 10... you would prostrate yourself to Jesus in utter fear and trembling!

marhig

Gal. 5:4; 2 Pt. 2:20f, 22; Gal. 2:21; Rm. 9:31f; Gal. 5:2; Rm. 11:6; Hb. 12:15; Rm. 4:4f; Hb. 6:4f, 6; Rm. 10:3f, 5; Rm. 3:20; Rev. 2:5; Gal. 1:6-9; 2 Pt. 3:17f; Hb. 10:38f

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them

John 1:1-17

If you truly understood what you were quoting in Hebrews 10... you would prostrate yourself to Jesus in utter fear and trembling!

I know what Hebrews 10 means, and if I were you, I'd be more worried about not obeying God and doing his will than telling me that I must believe that Jesus is God which the Bible doesn't tell me that I have to believe! And I keep saying, that nothing I do can be done without God giving me the strength to overcome, but you twist my words!

Also, to know the way of righteousness is to know the living God through Christ, and to know that we are to do his will, and then to turn away and live by the lusts of our flesh. By not obeying God, we are denying God and Christ and crucifying Christ afresh by not letting him live through us, living by our own will and putting him to death within. Christ can only live through us, if we die to self and be a living sacrifice. Otherwise others just see our flesh.

This is wrong before God, and Jesus clearly said that those who are his brothers, sisters and mother are those who do the will of his father. So no matter how much you try to make to look like I'm talking about my works your wrong! Because I'm talking about God working on my heart and me living it out, doing the works of God, doing his will, not living by my works which are impossible to please God. God has to be guiding me to do the right thing for him, even if it goes against what I want to do, this is doing the true works of God!

I never hear you talk about doing the will of God, all as you say is that Jesus has done it all for you and your saved regardless of what you do. This is a false teaching and it's not the truth. Only Satan teaches that we can carry on wilfully sinning and be saved!

Also, all scriptures are given by the inspiration of God for instruction on righteousness. That a man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I know what Hebrews 10 means, and if I were you, I'd be more worried about not obeying God and doing his will than telling me that I must believe that Jesus is God which the Bible doesn't tell me that I have to believe! And I keep saying, that nothing I do can be done without God giving me the strength to overcome, but you twist my words!

Also, to know the way of righteousness is to know the living God through Christ, and to know that we are to do his will, and then to turn away and live by the lusts of our flesh. By not obeying God, we are denying God and Christ and crucifying Christ afresh by not letting him live through us, living by our own will and putting him to death within. Christ can only live through us, if we die to self and be a living sacrifice. Otherwise others just see our flesh.

This is wrong before God, and Jesus clearly said that those who are his brothers, sisters and mother are those who do the will of his father. So no matter how much you try to make to look like I'm talking about my works your wrong! Because I'm talking about God working on my heart and me living it out, doing the works of God, doing his will, not living by my works which are impossible to please God. God has to be guiding me to do the right thing for him, even if it goes against what I want to do, this is doing the true works of God!

I never hear you talk about doing the will of God, all as you say is that Jesus has done it all for you and your saved regardless of what you do. This is a false teaching and it's not the truth. Only Satan teaches that we can carry on wilfully sinning and be saved!

Also, all scriptures are given by the inspiration of God for instruction on righteousness. That a man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Pt. 3:16

You don't listen to me then. My entire message is about Jesus. You are kicking against the pricks and seeking to empty the cross of its power!

You do not understand Paul!

You are denying that John 3:16f is true and worse yet you deny that Jesus... the very name of GOD... came in the flesh. You are ensnared by an anti Messiah (Salvation by faith in the WORK of God) Spirit!!!

If Salvation comes by obedience... other than faith in the ONE blessed, Slain Lamb, that rose on the 3rd day, of His OWN power, by His own commandment... then Jesus died for nothing! You are saying that God bled for NOTHING'

marhig

2 Pt. 3:16

You don't listen to me then. My entire message is about Jesus. You are kicking against the pricks and seeking to empty the cross of its power!

You do not understand Paul!

You are denying that John 3:16f is true and worse yet you deny that Jesus... the very name of GOD... came in the flesh. You are ensnared by an anti Messiah (Salvation by faith in the WORK of God) Spirit!!!

If Salvation comes by obedience... other than faith in the ONE blessed, Slain Lamb, that rose on the 3rd day, of His OWN power, by His own commandment... then Jesus died for nothing! You are saying that God bled for NOTHING'
Do you believe that you have to do Gods will?

Jerry Shugart

Hebrews 10

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?.For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

These verses are speaking about things in the physical sphere. They are not speaking of the salvation of the soul. Instead, the one being referred to has been "sanctified" by the blood--"the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified."

Earlier in the same chapter we see that those who were sanctified by His death are "perfected forever":

"By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all...For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified" (Heb.10:10,14).​

Let me ask you a simple question. Have you ever sinned "wilfully" since you have been saved?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that you have to do Gods will?

John 6:29, 63

Indeed (Eph. 2:8f)

For (2 Co. 12:9)

If I boast in Jesus alone, who died for me... what more is there? Even our greatest righteousness is counted loss, because HE alone is our GAIN.

You want to Be like God (Is. 14:14)... go forth and Proclaim John 3:16f a lie. Empty the cross of its power. You have NO fear of God, nor do you work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You are a false prophetess with false claim to secret knowledge of God! You fight in flesh, I walk by faith. You walk by sight, I walk by Faith. You deny the Armor of God... I sleep in it! You lie, I boast of THE TRUTH! There is nothing higher than TRUTH.

Php. 2:9f

marhig

These verses are speaking about things in the physical sphere. They are not speaking of the salvation of the soul. Instead, the one being referred to has been "sanctified" by the blood--"the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified."

Earlier in the same chapter we see that those who were sanctified by His death are "perfected forever":

"By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all...For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified" (Heb.10:10,14).​

Let me ask you a simple question. Have you ever sinned "wilfully" since you have been saved?
Jerry, I was speaking to someone on here and telling them that we are not to wilfully sin, then the sword pierced my heart also and I realised that there was something that I was doing that was wrong before God that I'd done for years and I knew that I couldn't carry on if I'm telling others that it's wrong. It's been very hard, but suffered it and I've stopped now for 5 weeks. And I'm praying to God for the strength to carry on doing so every day.

And the scripture that came to mind was, my grace is sufficient for thee, and my power is made perfect in weakness, and I know the as I turn away from doing wrong and my flesh is weakened and dying, then Christ by the power of the Spirit strengthens me to overcome, and he becomes stronger in me. I haven't been able to do what I was doing since then. And I've done it since I was young.

I can't tell others that it's wrong to wilfully sin and then do it myself.
I would find it hard to even say a white lie. I can't remember doing it wilfully, God is giving me the strength not to sin wilfully, I just can't do it. And that's the truth. Although I do sin, but hopefully not wilfully as I know it's wrong before God!

marhig

John 6:29, 63

Indeed (Eph. 2:8f)

For (2 Co. 12:9)

If I boast in Jesus alone, who died for me... what more is there? Even our greatest righteousness is counted loss, because HE alone is our GAIN.

You want to Be like God (Is. 14:14)... go forth and Proclaim John 3:16f a lie. Empty the cross of its power. You have NO fear of God, nor do you work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You are a false prophetess with false claim to secret knowledge of God! You fight in flesh, I walk by faith. You walk by sight, I walk by Faith. You deny the Armor of God... I sleep in it! You lie, I boast of THE TRUTH! There is nothing higher than TRUTH.

Php. 2:9f
Simple answer, yes or no, do you believe the you have to do Gods will?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jerry, I was speaking to someone on here and telling them that we are not to wilfully sin, then the sword pierced my heart also and I realised that there was something that I was doing that was wrong before God that I'd done for years and I knew that I couldn't carry on if I'm telling others that it's wrong. It's been very hard, but suffered it and I've stopped now for 5 weeks. And I'm praying to God for the strength to carry on doing so every day.

And the scripture that came to mind was, my grace is sufficient for thee, and my power is made perfect in weakness, and I know the as I turn away from doing wrong and my flesh is weakened and dying, then Christ by the power of the Spirit strengthens me to overcome, and he becomes stronger in me. I haven't been able to do what I was doing since then. And I've done it since I was young.

I can't tell others that it's wrong to wilfully sin and then do it myself.
I would find it hard to even say a white lie. I can't remember doing it wilfully, God is giving me the strength not to sin wilfully, I just can't do it. And that's the truth. Although I do sin, but hopefully not wilfully as I know it's wrong before God!

Jesus spiritualized the law on the mount! By preaching that "sin" is still an issue, you deny the ONE who became sin, though He knew no Sin! He cried out "Father, why have you forsaken Me?"... when He was never forsook and He understood this!

You sew seeds of doubt and thus you deep seeds of doubt. James 2:10 shows that we are guilty at every second of every day. You are telling little children that Jesus is a phone!

You are guilty of the sin of the world! Unbelief!