Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

marhig

Marhig,

Do you believe you have the Holy Spirit living inside of you?

Tell me so that I can continue to speak further with you about this.

I don't just believe it, I know it. Because by the power of the Holy Spirit I'm overcoming the flesh, my old life is gone and I'm dying to self daily, and turning from the world which means nothing to me anymore. None of which would be possible without the Holy Spirit giving me the strength to overcome through Christ.

Like this

2 Corinthians 4

Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

marhig

"No they don't at all", who don't do what at all?

The Bible says there is only one Spirit.

You claim there are three different Spirits. Why not just believe the truth that there is only one Spirit?

What will happen if you believe the truth and go against your teachers?

There are three, and God the Father really came as a Man, He did not pretend to come as a Man.

Like this, God being in Christ does not make Christ God, just as the Holy Spirit within us doesn't make us God either. But once we are born of God and when receive the Spirit then we are at one with God and Christ!

John 17

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declareit: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

God's Truth

I don't just believe it, I know it. Because by the power of the Holy Spirit I'm overcoming the flesh, my old life is gone and I'm dying to self daily, and turning from the world which means nothing to me anymore. None of which would be possible without the Holy Spirit giving me the strength to overcome through Christ.
That is good to hear. Now tell me, how many Spirit were you given?
Please stay with me on this so that I can show you what the Bible says next.

God's Truth

Like this, God being in Christ does not make Christ God, just as the Holy Spirit within us doesn't make us God either. But once we are born of God and when receive the Spirit then we are at one with God and Christ!

Right, just because we are given the Holy Spirit does not make us Christ. However, obeying makes us like Christ.

...but back to Christ being God...HIS SPIRIT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Jesus was not just given the Holy Spirit, his Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

marhig

Right, just because we are given the Holy Spirit does not make us Christ. However, obeying makes us like Christ.

...but back to Christ being God...HIS SPIRIT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Jesus was not just given the Holy Spirit, his Spirit is the Holy Spirit.
There are three GT, God the father, Christ the son and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one, but not as you and the Trinitarians see it, but in one heart, mind, word and love. Christ is still under subjection to God and God has exalted him to his right hand putting Christ Jesus over everything in heaven and on earth.

The Spirit we receive only speaks what he is given to speak, he is a ministering Spirit. So when we have the Holy Spirit within our hearts we have the Spirit of Christ and the word of God and we are at one with them and Christ is made manifest in our lives and others see Christ through us. That's if we are truly born of God.

And we'll know who's truly born of God, because they will be overcoming their flesh, turning from sin, obeying God and doing his will. Thus as they die daily, Christ is living through them, he's increasing and they are decreasing and as they are baring the dying of the Lord Jesus and baring their cross, and dying to self, they are showing the life of him in their flesh made manifest by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Those born of God, live by his will, and they are the true church and the true body of Christ. Baring witness to the truth, through the Christ by the Holy Spirit. And worshipping God in Spirit and in truth, they put God first and themselves last, they love him with all their hearts, souls mind and strength, and they love their neighbour as themselves. And it's all done through Christ, through faith by the grace of God. Without true faith it is impossible to please God. And if we truly believe then we will do his will, and by his grace we will have the strength to overcome and be saved by the power of the Spirit and it's all done through his holy son Christ Jesus.

And guess what, it's time to make tea. I always seem to speak to you when I'm about to cook :)

I'll answer anything else later. :)

Jerry Shugart

Change the punctuation by moving a comma and it can read like this

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

The "glorious appearing" cannot be speaking about any appearance other than the Lord Jesus' appearing in His "glorious" body.

"The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed...And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away" (1 Pet.5:1,4).​

Now let us look again at the words of John in regard to the Lord's appearance:

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure"
(1 Jn.3:2-3).​

John refers to the things which will happen at the Lord Jesus' "appearance" as a "hope." That is exactly what Paul speaks of here:

"...while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

How many verses are you willing to pervert until you finally come to the knowledge that the Lord Jesus is God and Savior? When you will finally come to that knowledge then you will be ashamed of yourself.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hi EE,

Is the 'image' of something or someone (anything)....that thing or person itself? :)

Spoiler
Are you your biological father, or your spiritual father? (same person)
Dont you maintain your individual distinction of personality and personhood from your fathers? (assuming both, one who is a human, and one who is your spiritual Father God). You can be spiritually 'united' as one with each other,...but still distinct, yes?

I think you know the answer. No matter one's Christology,...there is still 'God'....and the 'Son' of 'God',...two distinct personalities, 2 entities. Relationally speaking no problem here, God has a 'Son' (also has many 'sons'),.....a Son is a generation, creation, offspring,....the progeny of a Father,....the Father is always the ancestor, the Progenitor of the Son,....the Father of all sons, the Father of all spirits, the God of all flesh, all souls belong to the Universal Father (YHWH), including Jesus :) No problem with a Unitarian view here, you can even be total Arian, mix it up a bit as 'Semi-Arian', spice it up more as a modalist, or go full bore formal as an orthodox Trinitarian.....in all these views....God is always ever distinct from His 'logos', there is the Father and the Son, two distinct personalities, TWO ENTITES :)

These are just differing points of view within One Universal Consciousness. The indivisible ONE remains...no matter how the mind relates, differentiates or divides things up. God is ever One. The Absolute Reality holds as Singular, even if the One is differentiated, dissected, inter-sexed, bi-located, trinitized......Still ONE :)

Only certain religionists who contend for, or have become 'apologists' for any particular view or kind of 'Christology' are investing energy over it, many to dogmatic proportions. And as I've proposed before,...is it necessary? well, in some cases I dont think so. - that all depends on the perspective, belief or opinion you hold, and its affect on your own personal life and religious experience. One some levels were just dealing with 'beliefs', thats all they are. On another level its just a conceptual model or favoring a different or unique philosophical flavor. There is a variety or possible and probable perspectives. From a higher transcendental plane....all these little dots in the aether,...are just 'points' of view. It could all be meaningless apart from those who are giving anything meaning.

Metaphysically speaking....lets explore -

You have the real person or thing, and an 'image' of the original reality being reflected. Using a 'mirror analogy'. You can have any number of images of the original person or thing,....but they would remain 'images' of a sort. Just like we are all made/created in the image and likeness of 'God', we all spring out of the Imagination of the One Universal MIND, that Over-Soul that has birthed us all, giving us form and substance. That would be Our Father-God, or our Father-Mother-God,...the Parental Deity of all things and beings....the Original Fount, the First Source and Center of all reality. - that would be by definition in purest absolute essence, DEITY (without beginning or end, prior to space or time, the truly INFINITE).

A true Monotheistic Unitarian View recognizes this One Singular Personality Source-Energy...this Deity-Presence is ONE, an orginal and universal unity, the original Monad. All multiplicity, dualities, pluarlity of course springs from out of this Singular Fountain and inheres within IT. This One is All There IS and All that will be, since all potentials are ever actualizing from moment to moment....in its Creational-Matrix.

"Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One".

From The One we came, to The One we return.

15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Individualized and universalized,....it is Man who is the image and likeness of YHWH, and that same image is renewed, restored, revivified, perfected in the last or 2nd Adam, the Messiah/Son of Man/Son of God, at least figuratively speaking, but all this is translated 'spiritually' and interpreted thereby. This is actually what is important, man's restoration and renewal of his soul in the Messiah, the 'new man' or 'new creation' (Messiah is the new creational-matrix) as well as the New Jerusalem who is our heavenly mother. In this respect, the Messiah or 'Son of God' archetype is like a 'Mother-Son'. We are born anew from above, in the Spirit....in the Messiah-Son, adopted into the kingdom as inheritors. We thru Jesus' 'anointing' put on 'sonship', for the Lord is the Spirit!

So yes,...the 'image' that is mirrored is important, but more important is the source, substance and form that is being mirrored, then communicated spiritually as all that man can contain, manifest or express of divinity, at any moment in space-time and thru-out eternity. I like to think of this 'community' or 'body of Messiah' as the restored Tabernacle of David in the last day, whose day is NOW at least in seed, substance and form, yet still awaiting full realization. The seed and fruit of David shall blossom and flourish!...and we are His harvest. We are the Messiah-Son!
Spoiler

I believe people misread you because of your open discussion of the many theological references you cite. You also struggle enormously to speak in a way that will grab the attention of as many as possible in a way that connects to all people. Paul relates this in... "all things to all men".

Allow me to do something I have never done. I am going to speak to you about what the Spirit within me conveyed as I read your words.

Please click on and read every scripture I have posted in this as well as the words... This post is VOID without them. ; )

1) Jesus is the full revelation of God and is God. Yet... we must distinguish between the Father and the Son as distinctly as we must distinguish between Ourselves and God.

2) Jesus is the picture of the Love He aches for all humanity to manifest.

3) When we say we are "in" the Son... we are saying we are One with the Son. In a Spiritual sense... Love binds us to Jesus as a Husband is bound to a Wife. (Song of Solomon agrees with you)

4) In our oneness with Jesus, we manifest Jesus in our life. Paul would agree with you again!

5) You have hidden theological understanding that many don't perceive. I'm going to be "Evil" and expose it. You understand that God's LOVE for you is the only thing that "saves" you and Promises you that one day you will be fully NEW as God has promised us. Yet, you are no "Holy Rolling, Self Righteous man". Infact... God is the only being that IS RIGHTEOUSNESS, IN AND OF HIMSELF. We are mere shadows or distorted reflections of the infinite and Eternal One.

6) You believe that we are saved by belief alone.

7) You believe that God dwells within you because of your Faith in HIS Love, thus you have HOPE of Eternal life.

......... Congratulations... You are a Trinitarian Monotheist!

The mechanism, existence and revelation of the Trinity allows us to Have Jesus (God) as our very HEAD! Thus, we "Put on Christ" like a cloak. This allows God to dwell within us. God! The utter, multi-dementional ONE, who Has eternally been Love and is eternally a "Father (Seeking to bless, love, create and bestow gifts upon) to HIS Son (Logos)"... and THEY are UTTERLY ONE as WE are no less UTTERLY one with OUR OWN VOICE, BODY, MIND and SOUL". (John 1:1) God... JESUS... dwells within us through the act of Faith in His Love! (Romans 8:9, Php. 1:19; John 14:23) ... and lastly... You understand that the only TRUE Head of Jesus is God... thus you know in your heart that Jesus is God and thus the very face of God! You would never claim to be sinnless or SELF RIGHTEOUS! You would never claim to be God. You simply affirm that through God and His utter Love (with your faith and Love towards Him) you are one with God!

Father, Son, Holy Spirit, ... utterly One! Why? So we can be IN the Son, who is in the Father, that (John 14:23) God (Php. 2:10f) can be one with us, by dwelling in us... (Romans 8:9 and Php. 1:19)

Shame on me for pointing it out...

I have a challenge for you, because you perpetually challenge me...

First.. I'll paste my two favorite poems... then I'll issue my challenge.

Invictus ... For out of Love, God desires that we have "free will" and allows us to be the "Captains of our own Soul" ... it is up to each individual to make (Php. 1:19) the 5 Star War Admiral of our Soul. Our Faith in His Love is the way we, our own captains... Pilot our way HOME to OUR Eternal Daddy!!!! By relinquishing our understanding of flesh and self-righteous... Carnal Effort... HE becomes the Admiral of our Soul! This is why works of the flesh that are an attempt to "please God" are utterly WORTHLESS (John 6:29, 63)! We have to shut up and LISTEN to HIM... our SIN is no longer a storm that keeps HIM away... and HE didn't die for us "so that we can sin"... but "because we sin". Human self righteousness is a whore'

Spoiler
Invictus (William E.)

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Now... Freelight... you are full of THE TRUTH (John 4:24f, 26; Lk. 2:11; Is. 43:11). The people you struggle to appease that are Arian and Semi-Arian... they disagree with you on many points and deny the Spirit of LOVE (1 John 4:8; 1 Co. 13:12; 1 Ti. 3:16; John 4:24, 26; John 1:1; John 10:30)...

You have a light within you that would melt the very ice that blinds the Self Righteous and Closes the ears of many to the Spirit of Love. I'm not asking you to change your peace making ways... for our ability to agree to disagree is what brings us peace through the Prince of Peace!

But... you know scripture... you fear that the implications that some might "Reject God to His Face" limits God and His Love... It does not. Truth IS NEVER RELATIVE (John 18:38).. TRUTH (John 14:6) has a face and "IT" (SPIRIT and LOGOS) is our RELATIVE (Lk. 8:21) (through HIS SELF sacrificing LOVE (John 15:13 , Rev. 1:18 and John 3:16f; John 1:29)

My Brother, Paul, What use is there is giving those who stumble in darkness by Arianism or Semi-Arianism some straw to grasp that keeps the, in DARKNESS..? (John 8:12 and Matthew 6:23)

As God has shown us... (Of His Own Presence on this Earthly BATTLEFIELD Decreed)... BLOOD must be spilled in BATTLE to OBTAIN VICTORY! And Freelight!!! (Ephesians 6:12)

So as you see me draw spiritual blood and take specific stances.. know that it is not out of Hate or Pride! I count myself the chiefest of ALL sinners. I do this for the CHIEF of ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS!

Read this next poem and please tell me if you "SEE"

"Our Deepest Fear, by Marianne Williamson"
Spoiler
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

- EE... Your Friend in the ADMIRAL of our Souls (Php. 2:9f)

- (P)erpetually (H)idling (I)n (L)imitless (I)ndescribable (P)rovision

Last edited:

God's Truth

There are three GT, God the father, Christ the son and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one, but not as you and the Trinitarians see it, but in one heart, mind, word and love. Christ is still under subjection to God and God has exalted him to his right hand putting Christ Jesus over everything in heaven and on earth.
The only difference is that Jesus has a body. The body counts for nothing because it is Jesus’ Spirit, who is the Spirit of God.

The Spirit we receive only speaks what he is given to speak, he is a ministering Spirit. So when we have the Holy Spirit within our hearts we have the Spirit of Christ and the word of God and we are at one with them and Christ is made manifest in our lives and others see Christ through us. That's if we are truly born of God.

There is ONLY ONE SPIRIT, not another Spirit, as you have just said.

And we'll know who's truly born of God, because they will be overcoming their flesh, turning from sin, obeying God and doing his will. Thus as they die daily, Christ is living through them, he's increasing and they are decreasing and as they are baring the dying of the Lord Jesus and baring their cross, and dying to self, they are showing the life of him in their flesh made manifest by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus IS the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit,

Those born of God, live by his will, and they are the true church and the true body of Christ. Baring witness to the truth, through the Christ by the Holy Spirit.

Again, Jesus IS the Holy Spirit. God is the Spirit.

The Father and Jesus HIMSELF will live in us---that is proof they are the same, because you know that we are not given more than one Spirit to live in us, and you know there IS ONLY ONE SPIRIT.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit,

And worshipping God in Spirit and in truth, they put God first and themselves last, they love him with all their hearts, souls mind and strength, and they love their neighbour as themselves. And it's all done through Christ, through faith by the grace of God. Without true faith it is impossible to please God. And if we truly believe then we will do his will, and by his grace we will have the strength to overcome and be saved by the power of the Spirit and it's all done through his holy son Christ Jesus.

And guess what, it's time to make tea. I always seem to speak to you when I'm about to cook

I'll answer anything else later.

I hope to keep talking about this, the deep things of God.
I have to go for now too.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
GT, Please read this carefully and click on and read the scripture.

GT, Please read this carefully and click on and read the scripture.

Those who reject Jesus as God the Father, they are going by what the Bible says about Jesus being the Son, they are going by that without the revelation that Jesus is God BECAUSE they are staying true to a man made, or woman made denomination.

They make that mistake just like you do.

Here it is... Are you "In the Son". Or... are you "In the Father"?

Keep in mind. To have the Father as your Head... would make you GOD! To be "In" the Son is to be In God and thus have God in you.

Do you understand this?

To understand the "name" of God is to understand that when all is One, we will stand before ONE.

That ONE manifests or expresses Himself in "multi-dimensional" ways. (God... Spirit... Father... Infinite... Limitless... Timeless) (The Light of Creation... The LOGOS... the very Expression of God as our face and voice is to us... yet fully God... within Creation... within Time) (Ruach HaKadesh... Holy Spirit... The Presence of God within Man)

Do you understand?

Mind, Body, Soul...

Spirit, Blood, Water...

Father, Son, Holy Spirit...

Omniscient, Omnipresent, Infinite (Father)
God With Us, Within Creation, Within Time (Son)
God Within Us (Holy Spirit)

Do you understand?

Trinitarian yet Mono Theist

We must acknowledge the Trinity, because it is the revelation of our utter dependency on God to be connected to God through faith, alone!

Faith IN the Son and the Complete work of God (Gn. 2:2; John 19:30; Philippians 1:6, 16f)

Per Php. 1:6, 16 ... His work in us is incomplete until the end of all things, when all things are One, Spiritual/Celestial and New!

We must relinquish our Carnal... Earthly... Effort! To say we "OBEY" is to spit in His face and HIS WORK ALONE!

You are His Workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)! You are not your own (1 Co. 6:19f)!

You must only (Eph. 2:8f)

By saying you OBEY beyond belief is reaching for the fruit of GOD... THE LAW... THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL... (Gn. 3:5 and Is. 14:14)

We must understand!!!

The Logos... The Son... is the Tree of LIFE!
(John 6:29, 63)

His flesh alone profits us. His imputed righteousness alone profits us!

As we are "In" the Son... through Faith in His Love... we must relinquish our carnal effort and TRUST That (2 Co. 12:9)

We BOAST of our infirmity and weakness, to BOAST of HIS unmerited LOVE for US that is (1 John 4:8 and 1 Co. 13:1-13)

God's Truth... (Ephesians 1:14 not Is. 13:13 or Is. 14:14). Otherwise we are (Eph. 4:14)

In the Son... we receive the HOLY SPIRIT (Php. 1:19)

Thus... We are in the Son and the Son is In the Father, who is In the Son.

We are IN Jesus... We are not Jesus.

We are sinners (Mk. 2:17) declared righteous by His work alone. Faith in His work alone!

(2 Co. 5:21)

Anything else is (Rm. 10:3)

We cannot deny the Trinity or our absolute monotheism.

We have faith in the One, through the Work of the One... that was manifested "In His Son" (John 3:16f)... so that He has full reign over We... despite our current infirmities!

We boast in HIS obedience... Not OURS!

Php. 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Here it is... Are you "In the Son". Or... are you "In the Father"?

I am Jesus’ family and I am in Jesus and in the Father.

Keep in mind. To have the Father as your Head... would make you GOD!

How do you get that?

To be "In" the Son is to be In God and thus have God in you.

Do you understand this?

When a person is saved, they have the Father AND the Son in them.

To understand the "name" of God is to understand that when all is One, we will stand before ONE.

We will all be like Jesus, and God will be all in all. That does not mean Jesus is not God, it is just that we who have bodies will all be like God and not need to go through Jesus anymore.

That ONE manifests or expresses Himself in "multi-dimensional" ways. (God... Spirit... Father... Infinite... Limitless... Timeless) (The Light of Creation... The LOGOS... the very Expression of God as our face and voice is to us... yet fully God... within Creation... within Time) (Ruach HaKadesh... Holy Spirit... The Presence of God within Man)

Do you understand?

Mind, Body, Soul...

Spirit, Blood, Water...

Father, Son, Holy Spirit...

Omniscient, Omnipresent, Infinite (Father)
God With Us, Within Creation, Within Time (Son)
God Within Us (Holy Spirit)

Do you understand?

Trinitarian yet Mono Theist

We must acknowledge the Trinity, because it is the revelation of our utter dependency on God to be connected to God through faith, alone!

The trinity is a doctrine and it is false.

Faith IN the Son and the Complete work of God (Gn. 2:2; John 19:30; Philippians 1:6, 16f)

Per Php. 1:6, 16 ... His work in us is incomplete until the end of all things, when all things are One, Spiritual/Celestial and New!

We must relinquish our Carnal... Earthly... Effort! To say we "OBEY" is to spit in His face and HIS WORK ALONE!

You are His Workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)! You are not your own (1 Co. 6:19f)!

You must only (Eph. 2:8f)

By saying you OBEY beyond belief is reaching for the fruit of GOD... THE LAW... THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL... (Gn. 3:5 and Is. 14:14)

We must understand!!!

The Logos... The Son... is the Tree of LIFE!
(John 6:29, 63)

His flesh alone profits us. His imputed righteousness alone profits us!

As we are "In" the Son... through Faith in His Love... we must relinquish our carnal effort and TRUST That (2 Co. 12:9)

We BOAST of our infirmity and weakness, to BOAST of HIS unmerited LOVE for US that is (1 John 4:8 and 1 Co. 13:1-13)

God's Truth... (Ephesians 1:14 not Is. 13:13 or Is. 14:14). Otherwise we are (Eph. 4:14)

In the Son... we receive the HOLY SPIRIT (Php. 1:19)

Thus... We are in the Son and the Son is In the Father, who is In the Son.

We are IN Jesus... We are not Jesus.

We are sinners (Mk. 2:17) declared righteous by His work alone. Faith in His work alone!

(2 Co. 5:21)

Anything else is (Rm. 10:3)

We cannot deny the Trinity or our absolute monotheism.

We have faith in the One, through the Work of the One... that was manifested "In His Son" (John 3:16f)... so that He has full reign over We... despite our current infirmities!

We boast in HIS obedience... Not OURS!

We have someone to obey since he obeyed.
How do you ever get that we do not have to obey Jesus since he obey?

Jesus says we will remain in his love if we obey, JUST LIKE HE obeyed and remain in the Father’s love.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

john w

Hall of Fame
As I've said before, there was no punctuation in the original scriptures,

Exposed as a fraud-again.

Tell us, Gilligan, how you came to the conclusion "there was no punctuation in the original scriptures?"

You have those these "original scriptures," have examined them? You'd have to, to be able to come to that determination.

Fraud-you just read that lie, from another website. These "originals" bit the dust, shortly after they were given, and neither you, or anyone else, living today, has ever seen these "originals"-they don't exist.

Go ahead and respond. I will wait.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Spoiler

I believe people misread you because of your open discussion of the many theological references you cite. You also struggle enormously to speak in a way that will grab the attention of as many as possible in a way that connects to all people. Paul relates this in... "all things to all men".

Allow me to do something I have never done. I am going to speak to you about what the Spirit within me conveyed as I read your words.

Please click on and read every scripture I have posted in this as well as the words... This post is VOID without them. ; )

1) Jesus is the full revelation of God and is God. Yet... we must distinguish between the Father and the Son as distinctly as we must distinguish between Ourselves and God.

2) Jesus is the picture of the Love He aches for all humanity to manifest.

3) When we say we are "in" the Son... we are saying we are One with the Son. In a Spiritual sense... Love binds us to Jesus as a Husband is bound to a Wife. (Song of Solomon agrees with you)

4) In our oneness with Jesus, we manifest Jesus in our life. Paul would agree with you again!

5) You have hidden theological understanding that many don't perceive. I'm going to be "Evil" and expose it. You understand that God's LOVE for you is the only thing that "saves" you and Promises you that one day you will be fully NEW as God has promised us. Yet, you are no "Holy Rolling, Self Righteous man". Infact... God is the only being that IS RIGHTEOUSNESS, IN AND OF HIMSELF. We are mere shadows or distorted reflections of the infinite and Eternal One.

6) You believe that we are saved by belief alone.

7) You believe that God dwells within you because of your Faith in HIS Love, thus you have HOPE of Eternal life.

......... Congratulations... You are a Trinitarian Monotheist!

The mechanism, existence and revelation of the Trinity allows us to Have Jesus (God) as our very HEAD! Thus, we "Put on Christ" like a cloak. This allows God to dwell within us. God! The utter, multi-dementional ONE, who Has eternally been Love and is eternally a "Father (Seeking to bless, love, create and bestow gifts upon) to HIS Son (Logos)"... and THEY are UTTERLY ONE as WE are no less UTTERLY one with OUR OWN VOICE, BODY, MIND and SOUL". (John 1:1) God... JESUS... dwells within us through the act of Faith in His Love! (Romans 8:9, Php. 1:19; John 14:23) ... and lastly... You understand that the only TRUE Head of Jesus is God... thus you know in your heart that Jesus is God and thus the very face of God! You would never claim to be sinnless or SELF RIGHTEOUS! You would never claim to be God. You simply affirm that through God and His utter Love (with your faith and Love towards Him) you are one with God!

Father, Son, Holy Spirit, ... utterly One! Why? So we can be IN the Son, who is in the Father, that (John 14:23) God (Php. 2:10f) can be one with us, by dwelling in us... (Romans 8:9 and Php. 1:19)

Shame on me for pointing it out...

I have a challenge for you, because you perpetually challenge me...

First.. I'll paste my two favorite poems... then I'll issue my challenge.

Invictus ... For out of Love, God desires that we have "free will" and allows us to be the "Captains of our own Soul" ... it is up to each individual to make (Php. 1:19) the 5 Star War Admiral of our Soul. Our Faith in His Love is the way we, our own captains... Pilot our way HOME to OUR Eternal Daddy!!!! By relinquishing our understanding of flesh and self-righteous... Carnal Effort... HE becomes the Admiral of our Soul! This is why works of the flesh that are an attempt to "please God" are utterly WORTHLESS (John 6:29, 63)! We have to shut up and LISTEN to HIM... our SIN is no longer a storm that keeps HIM away... and HE didn't die for us "so that we can sin"... but "because we sin". Human self righteousness is a whore'

Spoiler
Invictus (William E.)

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Now... Freelight... you are full of THE TRUTH (John 4:24f, 26; Lk. 2:11; Is. 43:11). The people you struggle to appease that are Arian and Semi-Arian... they disagree with you on many points and deny the Spirit of LOVE (1 John 4:8; 1 Co. 13:12; 1 Ti. 3:16; John 4:24, 26; John 1:1; John 10:30)...

You have a light within you that would melt the very ice that blinds the Self Righteous and Closes the ears of many to the Spirit of Love. I'm not asking you to change your peace making ways... for our ability to agree to disagree is what brings us peace through the Prince of Peace!

But... you know scripture... you fear that the implications that some might "Reject God to His Face" limits God and His Love... It does not. Truth IS NEVER RELATIVE (John 18:38).. TRUTH (John 14:6) has a face and "IT" (SPIRIT and LOGOS) is our RELATIVE (Lk. 8:21) (through HIS SELF sacrificing LOVE (John 15:13 , Rev. 1:18 and John 3:16f; John 1:29)

My Brother, Paul, What use is there is giving those who stumble in darkness by Arianism or Semi-Arianism some straw to grasp that keeps the, in DARKNESS..? (John 8:12 and Matthew 6:23)

As God has shown us... (Of His Own Presence on this Earthly BATTLEFIELD Decreed)... BLOOD must be spilled in BATTLE to OBTAIN VICTORY! And Freelight!!! (Ephesians 6:12)

So as you see me draw spiritual blood and take specific stances.. know that it is not out of Hate or Pride! I count myself the chiefest of ALL sinners. I do this for the CHIEF of ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS!

Read this next poem and please tell me if you "SEE"

"Our Deepest Fear, by Marianne Williamson"
Spoiler
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

- EE... Your Friend in the ADMIRAL of our Souls (Php. 2:9f)

- (P)erpetually (H)idling (I)n (L)imitless (I)ndescribable (P)rovision
Spoiler

Aumen :thumb:

View attachment 25422

daqq

Exposed as a fraud-again.

Tell us, Gilligan, how you came to the conclusion "there was no punctuation in the original scriptures?"

You have those these "original scriptures," have examined them? You'd have to, to be able to come to that determination.

Fraud-you just read that lie, from another website. These "originals" bit the dust, shortly after they were given, and neither you, or anyone else, living today, has ever seen these "originals"-they don't exist.

Go ahead and respond. I will wait.

All the oldest manuscripts and codices are Uncial, (all caps), and Scriptio Continua, (which means the writings did not even have spacing between the words). Marhig is correct. The following is a Latin example from the Scriptio Continua wiki link I just pasted herein above, (red emphasis mine).

"Scriptio continua (Latin for "continuous script"), also known as scriptura continua or scripta continua, is a style of writing without spaces, or other marks between the words or sentences. The form also lacks punctuation, diacriticals, or distinguished letter case. In the West, the oldest Greek and Latin inscriptions used word dividers to separate words in sentences; however, Classical Greek and late Classical Latin both employed scriptio continua as the norm.[1][2]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scriptio_continua

330px-Vergilius_Augusteus%2C_Georgica_141.jpg

Below is a portion from Codex Sinaiticus, from a non-baised link I searched and found online, (simply for the image file). The overlines which may be seen in the text are what are called Nomina Sacra, (which are believed to be a form of abbreviation or suspension of sacred names like Kurios, Theos, Christos, and so on), and are not punctuation:

codex-sinaiticus.jpg

ΜΟΡΦΗ in Codex Sinaiticus

Anyone can now go online and view the four most important codices to Christianity, which are Codex Bezae, Codex Vaticanus, Codex Sinaiticus, and Codex Alexandrinus, which are all Greek Uncials, (as well as many other smaller manuscripts and fragments that have been digitized and placed online). And while they may contain some curious marks in various places there are some markings which to this day are still hotly debated among scholars and still not yet even fully understood. But as for any kind of standardized punctuation it did not exist, (and none of these four main codices extend back past the third century which means that the further back one goes, if we had the texts, the less markings there would likely be, if any at all).

marhig

The "glorious appearing" cannot be speaking about any appearance other than the Lord Jesus' appearing in His "glorious" body.

"The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed...And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away" (1 Pet.5:1,4).​

Now let us look again at the words of John in regard to the Lord's appearance:

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure"
(1 Jn.3:2-3).​

John refers to the things which will happen at the Lord Jesus' "appearance" as a "hope." That is exactly what Paul speaks of here:

"...while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

How many verses are you willing to pervert until you finally come to the knowledge that the Lord Jesus is God and Savior? When you will finally come to that knowledge then you will be ashamed of yourself.

Pervert verses? What about all the verses that I've quoted that clearly show that God is the God of Jesus? Which many of you just bypass. And where does it say in the Bible that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved? Or even that I have to believe that Jesus is God? Because I haven't read that in the Bible! Only that I am to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and I do,

And the reason I am to be ashamed of myself isn't for my understanding of scripture, because God reveals to me what I am supposed to know and when I'm supposed to know it, and I have complete faith in God and Christ. I'm ashamed of not doing Gods will earlier, and not laying my life down sooner to bring the life of Christ and word of God to others earlier. And I'm ashamed of my flesh.

But I am truly blessed, as God is now strengthening me to overcome my flesh daily, through Christ by the power of the Spirit. Without him is still be dead in my sins and in darkness, so I'm blessed that he even looked at me. And I thank him from my heart for doing so!

marhig

All the oldest manuscripts and codices are Uncial, (all caps), and Scriptio Continua, (which means the writings did not even have spacing between the words). Marhig is correct. The following is a Latin example from the Scriptio Continua wiki link I just pasted herein above, (red emphasis mine).

"Scriptio continua (Latin for "continuous script"), also known as scriptura continua or scripta continua, is a style of writing without spaces, or other marks between the words or sentences. The form also lacks punctuation, diacriticals, or distinguished letter case. In the West, the oldest Greek and Latin inscriptions used word dividers to separate words in sentences; however, Classical Greek and late Classical Latin both employed scriptio continua as the norm.[1][2]"

Below is a portion from Codex Sinaiticus, from a non-baised link I searched and found online, (simply for the image file). The overlines which may be seen in the text are what are called Nomina Sacra, (which are believed to be a form of abbreviation or suspension of sacred names like Kurios, Theos, Christos, and so on), and are not punctuation:

codex-sinaiticus.jpg

Anyone can now go online and view the four most important codices to Christianity, which are Codex Bezae, Codex Vaticanus, Codex Sinaiticus, and Codex Alexandrinus, which are all Greek Uncials, (as well as many other smaller manuscripts and fragments that have been digitized and placed online). And while they may contain some curious marks in various places there are some markings which to this day are still hotly debated among scholars and still not yet even fully understood. But as for any kind of standardized punctuation it did not exist, (and none of these four main codices extend back past the third century which means that the further back one goes, if we had the texts, the less markings there would likely be, if any at all).
Well I couldn't have answered like that! Thank you for posting all that information, is really interesting :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

codex-sinaiticus.jpg

Oh... look... Daqq is looking for ways to change the words of scripture. Shocker!

Tactic 1 ... on the other hand... I am seeing someone else's true colors through your circus stunt antics.

3 Words... GREAT ISAIAH SCROLL

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Well I couldn't have answered like that! Thank you for posting all that information, is really interesting :)

You know how I've been really understanding and peaceful towards you? I am torn. You said you are ashamed of your flesh. Are you aware that shame comes from Satan and not God? Also... You talk about overcoming "in your flesh".

Answer this one question... If your salvation requires your effort in your flesh... (Even if you claim to have divine help)... What did Jesus die for? (Romans 10:3f)

Also... Is Jesus your Savior? (Is. 43;11)

daqq

Here is another one, 2 Peter 1:1, concerning another hotly debated passage; but this time make sure you read the entire article, which is really the whole reason for posting this, and because at the bottom of this short article is yet another very critical link to an article of a similar topic, from Titus 2:13, which was the very passage you were discussing on the previous page. You absolutely must read these two articles to understand what is now being done by modern mainstream Trinitarianism, (which was not always the case even a mere hundred years ago).

Codex_Sinaiticus_04.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/TTD/verses/2peter1_1.html

Again, please read the full article for your own benefit as it will greatly increase your understanding of these things, (and it really is not that long), and then at the bottom is another link to the Titus 2:13 article from the same author. Enjoy, friend. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Here is another one, 2 Peter 1:1, concerning another hotly debated passage; but this time make sure you read the entire article, which is really the whole reason for posting this, and because at the bottom of this short article is yet another very critical link to an article on the same topic, from Titus 2:13, which was the very passage you were discussing on the previous page. You absolutely must read these two articles to understand what is now being done by modern mainstream Trinitarianism, (which was not always the case even a mere hundred years ago).

Codex_Sinaiticus_04.jpg

Again, please read the full article for your own benefit as it will greatly increase your understanding of these things, (and it really is not that long), and then at the bottom is another link to the Titus 2:13 article from the same author. Enjoy, friend. :)

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]'s Method's of Deceit (Updated)

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

Example: Daqq tampering with Isaiah 9:6 Via Septuagint (Greek Translation)

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 chapters of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

Isaiah 9:6

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

Matthew 6:22-24

(3) Making False Theological Claims about others

(4) Whining

(5) Nit picking a term to hide theological error (Gnat Straining)

(6) Playing Victim to avoid answering to scripture.

(7) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture towards him... un-refuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or any combination of them... or all of them.

Prime example This is a link to a post where I directly addressed the myriad of scripture that [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] had failed to address.

And Daqq... Tabbed browsing... Copy and paste... will work fine.

What is your desire, other than to justify your self righteousness and Hatered for God that is manifested in your mocking of the virgin birth and Gods work of Atonment in the death of His Logos in Flesh, Burial and Resurrection in HIS true Logos TEMPLE?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Here is another one, 2 Peter 1:1, concerning another hotly debated passage; but this time make sure you read the entire article, which is really the whole reason for posting this, and because at the bottom of this short article is yet another very critical link to an article of a similar topic, from Titus 2:13, which was the very passage you were discussing on the previous page. You absolutely must read these two articles to understand what is now being done by modern mainstream Trinitarianism, (which was not always the case even a mere hundred years ago).

Codex_Sinaiticus_04.jpg

I have taken Daqqs post and run it through google translate...

這是另一個,彼得前書1:1,關於另一個熱烈討論的段落;但這一次確保你閱讀整篇文章,這是真正的發布這個的全部原因,因為在這篇短文的底部是另一個非常關鍵的鏈接到一個類似的主題的文章,從提多書2:13,這是你在上一頁討論的那個段落。你絕對必須閱讀這兩篇文章,了解現代主流三位一體主義現在正在做什麼(即使只是百年前也不總是這樣)。

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/images/Codex_Sinaiticus_04.jpg[/url] [/ IMG]
[URL] http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/TTD/verses/2peter1_1.html [/ URL]

再次,請閱讀全文,為您自己的利益,因為它將大大增加你對這些事情的理解,(而且它真的不是那麼長),然後在底部是另一個鏈接到Titus 2:13文章從同一作者。享受,[COLOR="#FF0000"]朋友[/COLOR]。 :)[/引用][/quote]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]We can now see in this Asian script that Daqq is actually a Chin-wa Asian dog and not an actual human being.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] Further controversial passages in this scholarly study show that [B][U]Daqq (the tech savvy Chin-wa dog) may like Almond Joy candy bars more than mounds.[/U][/B]

More to come.

The characters in red are disputed in markings. They are insinuating that Daqq is either brown with blue spots or Grey with brown spots.

A scholarly survivor from the "Heavens Gate... ahem... Cult" is working diligently to work this issue out.

Last edited: