Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
This is a great post but teaching faith alone does not mean the believer produces no works at all. It simply means that I trust that Jesus thru the Spirit will produce his works in and thru me. Faith alone is the most important of all Christian doctrines and should never be confused with 'easy believism'.

Definitely,....see my last post too :)

Blessings.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[/spoiler]

Enjoy your vacation EE :)

In God, we have mutual respect, in friendship as well, and can keep that in mind, as we share differing and various points of theology, doctrine and philosophical principles. With that in mind,...a few more thoughts -

My essential points shared previously still holds, it was a simple rational logical observation, that if one loves God, they will naturally obey him. Is the word 'obey' or 'obedience' that intimidating? A lot may be language issues. As I shared perhaps wording it as 'Following the leading of his Spirit, walking in the Spirit, Doing His will' is a little less 'forceful'? When you are led by love, led by the Spirit, its not a work of the 'flesh', neither does any intention or desire for personal boasting come into view! Its a natural spontaneous FLOW. It seems that your confusing Doing the will of God with bondage? Far from it,...for when you obey the Spirit's voice, his leadings...you are within the sphere of the 'law of liberty', which is the freedom that is yours in Christ, to do his good pleasure, His grace is empowering you.

I've shared from this simple, fairly uncomplicated view,...that loving God attunes you fully to express his divine nature, by the love of God in you...naturally. When you are filled with his Spirit, you emenate the fruit of that divine nature (you will be like a tree producing fruit), and there can be no sin in that love. Love is the fulfilling of the law. There is no bondage here, no conflict,...just being free in Christ, free to love, free to serve, there is no imposing law here, no worry or concern for any law, since you are motivated by the law of love only....it fulfills all. When you are filled with God, led by the Spirit of Christ,...you naturally do the works of Christ.

I'm not getting all the complications or resistance against this simple understanding of how God's Spirit works, unless you are working thru some underlying theological "issues" that you have some conflict over, or certain unresolved 'tensions' therein :) - just an observation,...I share from my own experience of special times when filled with the fullness of God,...where you are filled with so much of the Spirit, you radiate God! - in that 'God-consciousness',....there is only liberty to do as God does, your thoughts and actions are God-directed. Your being is inspired by God, in all phases, stillness and activity, as God leads. God moves you within his divine momentum. Any action or good deeds are a natural product or consequence of your unity with Him....you cannot help but act when the Spirit directs. I'm still not understanding what is wrong with this simple most logical observation. I must admit its baffling. The Spirit of God can only inspire you towards being FREE to function in a manner wholly in harmony with the divine will and love that governs His kingdom. Again,...I'm at a loss of words but will leave it here, and let whatever is true be true.

In Sincerity,

Namsaste!

Your message would be loathed by [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] if she had ears that hear. [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] would reject you if He "understood" what you write!

Peace maker... Even the peaceful must take up the "SWORD of THE SPIRIT" (Php. 1:19 and Romans 8:9 ... Nameste)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Your message would be loathed by [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] if she had ears that hear. [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] would reject you if He "understood" what you write!

Peace maker... Even the peaceful must take up the "SWORD of THE SPIRIT" (Php. 1:19 and Romans 8:9 ... Nameste)

:thumb:

You know I'm just trying to understand, and correlate, mediate or synergize views if they can be, and properly differentiate perspectives where they are significant, but hardly to establish a 'dogma'. You know how we theosophists are about 'dogma' lol. I think some things can get more complicated in our doctrinal particulars, regarding tensions between 'works' and 'grace' and such,...but when it comes down to it,...when we are all filled with the glory of God,...we are overwhelmed by God, and all else is outshined as it were. May we all be filled and mantled by the Shekinah!

daqq

Your message would be loathed by @marhig if she had ears that hear. @daqq would reject you if He "understood" what you write!

You know I'm just trying to understand, and correlate, mediate or synergize views if they can be, and properly differentiate perspectives where they are significant, but hardly to establish a 'dogma'. You know how we theosophists are about 'dogma' lol. I think some things can get more complicated in our doctrinal particulars, regarding tensions between 'works' and 'grace' and such,...but when it comes down to it,...when we are all filled with the glory of God,...we are overwhelmed by God, and all else is outshined as it were. May we all be filled and mantled by the Shekinah!

There is absolutely nothing Godly about breaking apart friendships.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
There is absolutely nothing Godly about breaking apart friendships.

It is always the spirit, tone, wisdom, content, intent, flavor and demeanor of our sharings that matters, and any can agree, disagree or correlate some other angle or dimension of a subject in 'dialogue',...we are free to respond and co-create together. Awesome eh?

marhig

Hi Freelight,

Why would you give a thumbs up to EE saying that i would loathe your post if I understood it?

Of course I understand you and I agree with what you posted, I don't loathe it at all!

EE doesn't know my heart or anyone elses heart that he treats as satanic, I know he's you're friend, but he seems not to like anything regarding obedience to God and doing Gods will. He goes against every post that says anything regarding both obeying and living by Gods will, even if we quote the scriptures proving that we speak the truth. And he persecutes people who don't agree with him. I'm afraid that he's very wrong to judge as he does. I even asked him if he believes that he is to do Gods will, and he just didn't answer! Jesus clearly teaches that this is something that we are to do if we love God and truly follow Christ Jesus.

And to be honest I do it through love not because I have to, so I don't really understand why those who profess to belong to God don't want to do his will. And then they fight their hardest against others who believe that it's right to do so, telling them that to say we are to live by Gods will and obey him is wrong, and that we are unsaved and hellbound! Yet they believe that to carry on wilfully sinning is right before God and they are saved regardless! It's unbelievable to me!

Anyway, I'm just glad God is our judge and not flesh. Many here would have people sent to hell (as they see hell) for obeying God and doing his will! It's ridiculous the way they act! They are proud, boasters and condensing. And they ridicule people and judge them unfairly. Telling others that they must believe what is not even in the Bible! Everyone needs to look at themselves first and foremost, there's enough wrong within our own hearts that needs to go, we have no right to judge others. We must leave that to God, we speak his word, and he will judge those who have heard the truth. For only he truly knows our hearts.

These verses are for @EvilEye

Matthew 7

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

daqq

Hi Freelight,

Why would you give a thumbs up to EE saying that i would loathe your post if I understood it?

Of course I understand you and I agree with what you posted, I don't loathe it at all!

EE doesn't know my heart or anyone elses heart that he treats as satanic, I know he's you're friend, but he seems not to like anything regarding obedience to God and doing Gods will. He goes against every post that says anything regarding both obeying and living by Gods will, even if we quote the scriptures proving that we speak the truth. And he persecutes people who don't agree with him. I'm afraid that he's very wrong to judge as he does. I even asked him if he believes that he is to do Gods will, and he just didn't answer! Jesus clearly teaches that this is something that we are to do if we love God and truly follow Christ Jesus.

And to be honest I do it through love not because I have to, so I don't really understand why those who profess to belong to God don't want to do his will. And then they fight their hardest against others who believe that it's right to do so, telling them that to say we are to live by Gods will and obey him is wrong, and that we are unsaved and hellbound! Yet they believe that to carry on wilfully sinning is right before God and they are saved regardless! It's unbelievable to me!

Anyway, I'm just glad God is our judge and not flesh. Many here would have people sent to hell (as they see hell) for obeying God and doing his will! It's ridiculous the way they act! They are proud, boasters and condensing. And they ridicule people and judge them unfairly. Telling others that they must believe what is not even in the Bible! Everyone needs to look at themselves first and foremost, there's enough wrong within our own hearts that needs to go, we have no right to judge others. We must leave that to God, we speak his word, and he will judge those who have heard the truth. For only he truly knows our hearts.

Matthew 7

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

That is what happens when a person believes "Jesus became Azazel" in their place, (which Evil has already stated elsewhere in his wacked out version of substitutionary atonement). In the darkened recesses of their carnal minds they imagine that, "Jesus was sent away into the desert as their scapegoat", all the while thinking that they get to trade places with his former position and automatically become "the righteousness of God" just because they prayed a highly emotional one time super specially worded sinners prayer, (that is Evil's atonement theology in a nutshell). It breeds exactly what you see proceeding on a daily basis from the hearts, minds, and mouths of Evil and his fellow comrades.

marhig

It is wrong to tell others that we are not to do any works, because if the Spirit of God is in our hearts we will show our faith by our works!

Titus 1

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

And for all those who don't believe that we have to obey God, why didn't Peter and the apostles believe as you do? Do you think that they are satanic and they are false teachers and that they don't belong to God because they believe that it is right to obey him?

Acts 5

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men

marhig

That is what happens when a person believes "Jesus became Azazel" in their place, (which Evil has already stated elsewhere in his wacked out version of substitutionary atonement). In the darkened recesses of their carnal minds they imagine that, "Jesus was sent away into the desert as their scapegoat", all the while thinking that they get to trade places with his former position and automatically become "the righteousness of God" just because they prayed a highly emotional one time super specially worded sinners prayer, (that is Evil's atonement theology in a nutshell). It breeds exactly what you see proceeding on a daily basis from the hearts, minds, and mouths of Evil and his fellow comrades.
It's just unbelievable, I read some posts and I'm honestly lost for words, I sometimes get a jaw dropping moment of disbelief!

Jesus says that they honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, and he also says that those who are his brothers and sisters are those who to the will of the father in heaven, those who don't, are workers of iniquity and are in danger of being told to depart from him. So how they just ignore those verses is beyond me!

But Daqq, we can only speak the truth, only God knows the heart. :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Spoiler

Hi Freelight,

Matthew 7

Spoiler

Yes we are friends,

And I'd hope friendship includes valuing a person as a person, regardless of difference of opinion or even beliefs, - I'd also hope we are being impartial in our judgments towards all, - I know we can have a favorite or tend to 'grace' another person over another, but in our showing of love, if it is to be 'perfect' as Jesus taught, it needs to be impartial and universally given as Jesus taught in Matt. 5 - then we are being 'perfect' as our Heavenly Father is perfect. (love recognizing the value of each soul, appropriated accordingly).

I think of the Messiah's heart cry and primary directive, "A body you have prepared for me, as it is written in the oracle of old, 'to do thy will' " - and "no one shall inherit the kingdom except they who DO the will of my Father in heaven". But perhaps its time to move onto another subject :)

I don't see what could be more important than doing God's will. Still baffled!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

I've yet to read that entire thread,....still a hot potato? :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
It's just unbelievable, I read some posts and I'm honestly lost for words, I sometimes get a jaw dropping moment of disbelief!

Jesus says that they honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, and he also says that those who are his brothers and sisters are those who to the will of the father in heaven, those who don't, are workers of iniquity and are in danger of being told to depart from him. So how they just ignore those verses is beyond me!

But Daqq, we can only speak the truth, only God knows the heart. :)

As noted, it appears to be some doctrinal issues EE himself is working thru, still sorting out. Perhaps with enough 'wiggle room',...we may be in store for some surprises in new insights or revelations :) I myself am ready to drop a belief, point of view or assumption at any moment, if/when new or better info./knowledge comes to the fore, forcing a revision, modification or even a total dropping of a formerly held 'belief' or 'concept'. You sometimes have to 'purge' old files, do some dusting, or take out the garbage, and enjoy a 'new space' of clarity for something new and fresh to enter.

Lon

2 Mormon kids came to my door today. Nice boys, but they don't know their KJV. I quoted Ephesians 2:8-10 They didn't know a lick of it. I quoted Romans, they couldn't repeat any of it except pick'n'choose theology and Universalism ("we are ALL God's children, we are ALL saved).

"Then what is the point of coming to my house?"

"To turn you to our faith." :dizzy: Crazy mixed up kids. Nice but naïve.

Lon

As noted, it appears to be some doctrinal issues EE himself is working thru, still sorting out. Perhaps with enough 'wiggle room',...we may be in store for some surprises in new insights or revelations :) I myself am ready to drop a belief, point of view or assumption at any moment, if/when new or better info./knowledge comes to the fore, forcing a revision, modification or even a total dropping of a formerly held 'belief' or 'concept'. You sometimes have to 'purge' old files, do some dusting, or take out the garbage, and enjoy a 'new space' of clarity for something new and fresh to enter.

Start here? 2 Timothy 3:16-17 1 Thessalonians 2:13 2 Peter 1:20-21

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Start here? 2 Timothy 3:16-17 1 Thessalonians 2:13 2 Peter 1:20-21

I think I've more than amply explained my view on the subject under examination, that of doing God's will. The issue of grace vs. works also concerns some people, but I have no problem with it, conceptually speaking, since all is by God's grace anyways. That grace makes available the power to do good, to follow the Spirit's leading, etc. Of course we are saved by grace, thru faith...but that faith inspires our love and obedience to follow God. To contest that is very odd and illogical.

I really don't see how EE or anyone can contest what I've shared so far, UNLESS there are subtle doctrinal juxta-positions being held which affect how one is 'interpretating' particulars and then contextualizing things a bit differently, where such a 'difference' seems to be significant, but besides the subtle nuances, I don't see a big problem, unless the one contesting can specify those.

Wouldn't you agree doing God's will, obeying God's voice is of pretty high importance?

Lon

I think I've more than amply explained my view on the subject under examination, that of doing God's will. The issue of grace vs. works also concerns some people, but I have no problem with it, conceptually speaking, since all is by God's grace anyways. That grace makes available the power to do good, to follow the Spirit's leading, etc. Of course we are saved by grace, thru faith...but that faith inspires our love and obedience to follow God. To contest that is very odd and illogical.

I really don't see how EE or anyone can contest what I've shared so far, UNLESS there are subtle doctrinal juxta-positions being held which affect how one is 'interpretating' particulars and then contextualizing things a bit differently, where such a 'difference' seems to be significant, but besides the subtle nuances, I don't see a big problem, unless the one contesting can specify those.

Wouldn't you agree doing God's will, obeying God's voice is of pretty high importance?
This was more about your 'willingness' toward change. I think those scriptures a good start, but of course, back to the OP. -Lon

God's Truth

I will be explaining that this thread is under representation of [MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] for two weeks, as I will be off of ToL for close to two weeks.

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] , [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION] ...
This is to the three of you... The word "Obedience" and it's deadly spiritual implications if misused passed TRUE "Repentance" (Circumcision of the HEART) and Belief (Ephesians 2:8f) ... is a spiritual SERPENT!

Direction and flow of this response...

(1) Obedience past True (John the Baptist Repentance) and (Faith in Jesus) "Kills"

(2) What's a Bond Servant and why are they better than slaves, more radical than Pharisees and TOTALLY FREE?

(3) (Works Addiction) You "show" me your faith and I'll "show" you my "works"

(4) Who are you to tell me "Not to OBEY past "Circumcision of the Heart" and "Faith"

(5) Boasting of a fashion and form that rips the mountains of works to shreds! (Pharisee Bashing and "mountain moving")

(1) Obedience past True (John the Baptist Repentance) and (Faith in Jesus) "Kills"

John the Baptist was a Locust Eating (Symbol of reversing crop destruction), Camel Fir Wearing (Camels symbolize WATER in the Desert), Zealot that Shouted "Repent for the Kingdom is AT HAND"! He made it clear that this must be done to prepare the way for JESUS CHRIST (Messiah/Savior).

Those words hang in the Spiritual veil to this very day! If you think that Pharisees were biblical slouches and condemn-able sinners... By the Law... you are a FOOL! They were scriptural all stars! They even ate literal portions of scripture as a symbol of their devotion! They memorized the Torah at a very early age! They focused every second of every day on pleasing God in their flesh! They even wore commandments of God on their forehead that they had mastered in their flesh.

When John the Baptist said REPENT... He meant something totally different, because those "scriptural all-stars of OBEDIENCE in the flesh focus" were declared (Mt. 23:27). Dead! Void of God! Spiritual waist lands!

So... NO... OBEYING BETTER THAN THE PHARISEES AIN'T THE ANSWER!

(2) What's a Bond Servant and why are they better than slaves, more radical than Pharisees and TOTALLY FREE?

The Bible is full of SLAVERY! Yup! The real deal. When a person became a debtor to someone, beyond what they could afford to pay off... they became that persons SLAVE! They were OWNED! They had to OBEY! If the owner wanted a woman for intercourse and she was HIS Debtor... She became what is known as a CONCUBINE (A Devoted to one man, Whore)! If a strapping young lad was SOLD into Slavery... he was worked to near death by the hardest tasks available! Yup!

Now... If a man was considered to have paid his debt in full, he had a choice. He could simply go about his way. Or, If he liked his master... He could declare that He is Free, but that He loved his master so much, he wanted to be a bond servant! A bond servant was treated like a child of the master. They didn't OBEY. They had a life of their own, but retained residence with the master and helped the master with whatever tasks they could to assist in the master's prosperity.

The freed slave would be taken to the doorway of the master and an AWL would be driven through the Slaves Ear. The blood of the servant would mark the doorway and a gold ring would be placed in the FREE MANS ear to show that he was indeed FREE! How do I know this? I'll explain in a bit.

The "woman", on the other hand, could only be freed from a life of being a concubine by being stoned, or declared a wife, until death of her or death of her "husband".

(3) (Works Addiction) You "show" me your faith and I'll "show" you my "works"

James 2:14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

If you think JESUS ain't a big deal... You missed John 5:39f ... Think about it! Jesus just told those theological aces called Pharisees that they didn't need one word of scripture... THEY NEEDED HIM! BOOOOOOOM!!!! Yup... After all... He's (John 6:51)... That's the food and WORKS that James is referring to! And... I'll probably launch an OP on this in the later future! I'm all about CRUSHING the OBEDIENCE FREAKS hopes! Like a Kid with a "magnifying glass", to throw "glorious light" over an "ANT HILL"! After all... I'm a Jesus Freak, not an Obedience Freak!

And here's the big reveal... Not only is the Prodigal SON a good parable to squelch CARNAL JUDGMENT... and a picture of a SLAVE to GOD that wanted to humbly become a BOND SERVANT, but inherited ALL that HIS FATHER HAS... (works crowd... we are the PIGS He ate with... LOL and imagine that) BUT... It's most specifically about JESUS! And... Nope... He isn't created, and nope... He isn't apart from God, by any other division than TIME, Dimension, and Marriage to Humanity! He is GOD! But... that's another discussion to be had on the "Exposing the Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death" thread... which has an excellent OP representative for the next two weeks, as well!

(4) Who are you to tell me "Not to OBEY past "Circumcision of the Heart" and "Faith"

My great grand parents were Jews that fled Germany during the Holocaust. They raised my Grandmother Mennonite and hid their Jewish roots, because of the obvious. My mother was born into that history and married a man that became a Semi-Calvinist Minister who served the church for over 40 years. I was raised to learn the Torah as my source of salvation by my mother. My father taught theology, but he "bled grace" and "detested self-righteousness". He raised me to understand all angles of Christian theology. I was never granted the ability to have one theology, but I had to know all major flavors.

I knew the Torah extremely well by the age of 14 and treated it like it was still in place for my salvation, with the single removal of blood sacrifice. I thanked Jesus for taking away those "extra requirements" (My pets appreciated it too)!

I lived, breathed and trusted the works of my flesh. I was also steeped in shame and failure, because no matter how hard I tried... I failed. Even with the "assistance" of "The Holy Spirit", I can still remember that I was sunk and felt lost inside! That's enough about me for now! But that's who I am to warn you that depending on your flesh (John 6:29; 63) profits ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I woke up at 5 in the morning, day after day from 13 to 16 and knelt in front of the Bible for "My Daily Bread". Silly me... I thought the WORD was the BIBLE, and read it like it was such!

(5) Boasting of a fashion and form that rips the mountains of works to shreds! (Pharisee Bashing and "mountain moving")

Allow me to put you WORK HORSES TO SHAME! What's a post from Evil.Eye.<(I)> without some serious TRASH TALK!
Allow me to shed light on the context of the words that are about to come! I'm a ZOMBIE! I'm ICE COLD DEAD! Why? I was condemned to death, under the LAW! I am no longer ALIVE. I failed at OBEY, and "Surrendered" to my Sentence! I was burred in a TOMB, and even as I type... I'm deader than Jack Nicholson at the end of "The Shining".

I am a sinner and I was "Crucified with Christ" (Gal. 2:20) on the Cross at Golgotha!

So... Now... All that is left is JESUS CHRIST! He ROSE within my HEART! (Romans 8:9 and Philippians 1:19) I'm not ashamed that I'm a sinner any more! (Romans 4:15) I'm not even alive anymore! (Gal. 2:19) i'm condemned and executed! (Luke 23:39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?)

Did you see me? I was the Co-Defendant of the thief that TOLD JESUS TO SAVE HIMSELF. (Ears that Here?) I was the Sinner that told Jesus that I deserve my sentence and Believe! (Lk. 23:42 “Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!”) and Jesus said; (Lk. 23:43 "And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”)

Ahhhhhhhhhh YEAH!!!! I'M FREE TO DO AS I PLEASE! But I seem to be at a strange place! Instead of "proclaiming SELF Righteousness or attending the local drunken orgy"... I keep proclaiming my SAVIOR (Is. 43:11) And Jesus didn't free me and pay my DEBT so I can continue to SIN... (Gal. 2:17)... He paid my debt in full because HE Is GOD and knew (John 2:24) me. He knew that I can't stop SINNING in THE FLESH! (Romans 7:15)

Jesus told me to CHILL... (Ice cold dead PUN) 2 Co. 12:9 But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me."

Yup... Big shocker... I'm a sinner... but I'm dead and wearing Christ's RIGHTEOUSNESS like a cloak... and thus... I'm (Php. 2:15) "so that you may be blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and perverse generation, in which you shine as lights in the world"

So you want some BOASTING?

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] ? I'll boast in my FLESH (JESUS CHRIST) (Eph. 6:10-18 and Gal. 3:27).

I can spin a web of words that capture the human heart and surpass all others! I can walk on water! I saved SINNERS! I am utterly without a single flaw! I loath self righteous Wanna be's (Is. 14:14, Mt. 23:1 - 38 and Mt. 23:5 plus Job 13:16). I came to sinners and was rejected by people who wanted to justify their own flesh, instead of accept my JUSTIFICATION! I AM the only righteous ONE and if anyone tries to come before me with 30 pieces of silver, instead of MY righteousness... I'll send their disgusting, Naked, rotting flesh to be devoured by the BIRDS of the AIR (Rv. 19:17f, 19f)! I and I alone am Righteous, and only those that DIE and accept that they fall short of me will be my SONs and DAUGHTERs!

I call those who charge OBEDIENCE (Lev. 19:29 and Proverbs 22:14) for my free gift (Eph. 2:8f) WHORES! They are pimped by the accuser and adversary! They are stripped bare of their self righteous disillusions of OBEDIENCE when they fall to their knees before ME! I drove the MONEY CHANGERS out of the TEMPLE and I alone am the MONEY that will satisfy the WAGES OF sin!

(He and She with EARS hear)

- A Slain son and pierced eared bond servant, BOASTING IN MY WEAKNESS, And Glorifying HIM ALONE!

Soooo... [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] ... Call me a Demon! Call me what you will, but you can't judge whats dead. Since you both boast of your OBEDIENCE ... IN YOUR OWN FLESH... I can tell you that you are AHEM... Selling something... that is very bad to BUY!

[MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION] ... search your spirit. Tell me I'm wrong! But know that I'll be away for a couple of weeks.

[MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] ... By Him Alone ... By Grace Alone ... Glory to God Alone ... By Faith Alone ... SCRIPTURE in light of John 5:39 and by (Php. 1:19 and Romans 8:9) ALONE! Thank you for showing me that CHRIST is not always divided by people that carry denominational labels... (1 Co. 1:13) Also a double wink towards the other thread you are being so kind to look after as well.

Though the HUMBLE get called Demons... They are merely DECAPITATORS OF SERPENTS... Those serpents who perpetuate the LIE of the Serpent.

(Gn. 3:5 and Is. 14:14)

; )

Obeying God does not kill.

As for boasting, Paul says he wants us to boast in each other, and that we can boast in ourselves.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

1 Thessalonians 2:10 You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

2 Corinthians 12:6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

Acts 23:1 Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.