Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why didn't you take my side with your known member name?

As for my surrendering, I will not ever leave the Truth for what you preach.

Because I needed to ensure that my suspicions were correct. I needed to press the matter in a way that would accelerate my understanding of other perspectives. I also know that you become negative towards me as soon as you identify my understanding of grace.

It served its purpose and I have moved on. The thread got shut down and I didn't have to snitch a single soul out. My provocative manner caused others to tattle and draw attention to the thread.

Musterion knows my speech patterns and humor. I didn't hide what I was doing. Had I simply logged off at the point I said I was leaving, I would have gone unknown. But I chose to unmask myself by opening dialogue with Musterion.

Lastly, The collective body hasn't debated with Muslims that are scholarly before and most don't see the sweeping doctrinal tide that is coming. The hearts of children in years to come will suffer because of the slack demeanor in study that has been reinforced by teaching from man made doctrine.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I think you meant well with the "pictures" of Jesus...but it is wrong to do, for those are not pictures of Jesus. I was a Catholic for many years and had to fight the image in my mind of the pictures of the Catholic Jesus. The Mormons also have their own version. The pictures you chose are more like the Catholic Jesus.

People learn in many various ways. Some require pictures. We are not under the ancient commands of tribal control. We are in the age of grace and Jesus is our Lord, God and Absolute Savior. I will not be ashamed to employ any method necessary to force people to reflect on Jesus more deeply.

Now... Surrender! Psalm 62:5

God's Truth

People learn in many various ways. Some require pictures. We are not under the ancient commands of tribal control. We are in the age of grace and Jesus is our Lord, God and Absolute Savior. I will not be ashamed to employ any method necessary to force people to reflect on Jesus more deeply.

Now... Surrender! Psalm 62:5

You are sinning by posting those ignorant pictures.
It isn't Jesus, he probably looks nothing like your attractive assertion.

You need to surrender and get the Lord in you.

God's Truth

Because I needed to ensure that my suspicions were correct. I needed to press the matter in a way that would accelerate my understanding of other perspectives. I also know that you become negative towards me as soon as you identify my understanding of grace.

It served its purpose and I have moved on. The thread got shut down and I didn't have to snitch a single soul out. My provocative manner caused others to tattle and draw attention to the thread.

Musterion knows my speech patterns and humor. I didn't hide what I was doing. Had I simply logged off at the point I said I was leaving, I would have gone unknown. But I chose to unmask myself by opening dialogue with Musterion.

Lastly, The collective body hasn't debated with Muslims that are scholarly before and most don't see the sweeping doctrinal tide that is coming. The hearts of children in years to come will suffer because of the slack demeanor in study that has been reinforced by teaching from man made doctrine.

You are dishonest and you sound like a criminal who makes dumb excuses.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

No one says that that's what Jesus looks like, nor does anyone worship that image. No one is sinning by sharing such images.

Was Michelangelo wrong for depicting God creating Adam?

You're overreacting, GT. Chill.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

You are dishonest and you sound like a criminal who makes dumb excuses.

Honestly [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION],

Do this... (Ephesians 2:8f, Joh. 6:29, 63). So you can say this... (Ps. 62:5)

576905_362940557116024_488085213_n.jpg

Quit doing this... (Rm. 10:3... after all John 3:16f + Rm. 10:4) By not simply believing, and adding ordinances to the express Gospel... you keep doing this (Joh. 6:66)

giphy.gif

The Revelation of "How God is TriUne" shows us that He alone can conquer sin!

GT,

God is saying this to you... (Ex. 14:14) The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” (Psalm 46:10) Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

Listen to Jackie Chan!!! ("Being Still........") (John 3:14 + Nu. 21:9 + Ga. 3:13)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You do not know what people do. Why don't you go chill?
Was Michelangelo wrong for depicting God creating Adam? If not, then why is it wrong for us to depict God showing His love for us in a simple diagram?

I am standing up for myself from attacks.

Why don't you back off?

If you want to be a judge here, at least read all the material.

EE is attacking your argument, not you personally. He is not making ad hominem attacks.

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but attack him, and not his argument.

And who says I'm not reading everything posted here?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You do not know what people do. Why don't you go chill?

GT... [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] is so chill that he's ice cold! He does so, for the sake of that GOSPEL FIRE.

He's ice cold and On FIRE! (He. 12:29). But.. He's never Luke Warm.

Get 2 Thessalonians 2:16 down! Understand what this... (Joh. 6:63) means... Otherwise you'll be neither Ice Cold, Nor, ON FIRE! It's not wise to be Luke Warm! (Rv. 3:16 + Gal. 5:4)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This happened on another thread... but... it fits.

Let's focus on your statement highlighted in red that is backed by scripture... (The person I was addressing acknowledged that the Son is Equal to the Father). And.. yet... by my personal understanding... The Spirit is beyond time and the Logos is within time. But... that's a long and uphill debate, though scripture makes it pretty downhill.

Philippians 2:5-11 ...Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,​

Here, we see Jesus is indeed Equal to God. Why did God "send" Jesus? (Is. 43:11) I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior... This is the Mighty Father speaking through His prophet, Isaiah. (Luke 2:21) And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.... conceived by Whome? (Matthew 1:18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: ... she was found with child of the Holy Spirit... why did God "send" Jesus? (Luke 2:11) For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. ... So... Jesus is born of the Holy Spirit, through Mary.. conceived within womb by the Holy Spirit... YHWH clearly says HE ALONE is Savior and Jesus is angelically declared the Savior, that John 3:16f affirms.

7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.​

Here we can see that Jesus was not only the very LOGOS or FORM and PRESENCE of God, but He, by His own AUTHORITY, chose to liken himself unto a lowly bond servant of GOD, "His Father". Something is off here... Jesus would then be the image of God! (Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Here we have two serious theological issues... first... God said; (Is. 46:9) Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, This would be a problem, because the only time we see God, it is considered the "GLORY" of God the Father. It would mean that Jesus is the literal, Physical Manifestation of God... and... continuitivly... we have 1 Tim. 3:16... The second hurdle is the implications of the title "FIRST BORN". WHO but GOD can take GOD's PLACE if (Isaiah 46:9) is true?

8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.​

Why would He do this? (Hebrews 2:14 in light of 1 Tim. 3:16) Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, What ended up empowering the devil? (1 Cor. 15:54f,56f) 56 The sting (that sounds like a serpent bite) of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. So Jesus had authority over God's Law? Jesus is our victory, thus, He is our Savior? (Is. 43:11)

That's odd! That would make Jesus (Isaiah 9:6)!

(Php. 2:10f) that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Does that verse look familiar?

(Isaiah 45:23f) I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath. So... God swears by Himself? This sounds a lot like (Mt. 22:44) ... But more interesting... Do you see that the Name of Jesus is now in the place of YHWH? It's like the Apostle cut out YHWH and pasted Jesus' name right in there?!?!

What's so important about all of these verses?

The Hebrew Scroll of Isaiah that was found in the Dead Sea scrolls, is the oldest of all known scrolls in Hebrew that is completely intact. It surpasses even the SEPTUAGINT in Authority, because it is in original HEBREW! Sooooo..... Where do we go from here?

Let's see that one more time!

23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
24 He shall say,
‘Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So if I Bow to Jesus and confess HIM as my MASTER or LORD... (Mt. 6:24 + Isaiah 45:5) ... I'm doing so TO The GLORY of the FATHER?

Glory of the Father? Where have I seen that before?

pillar-of-fire-over-the-tabernacle.jpg

Wait!!! That would mean that JESUS is the very GLORY and PHYSICAL manifestation of (Av-'ad or The Mighty Father!!!!) (Is. 9:6).

Notice how this all dropped into place and I didn't have to change one word of scripture to do so? I wonder why that is?

God's Truth

Was Michelangelo wrong for depicting God creating Adam? If not, then why is it wrong for us to depict God showing His love for us in a simple diagram?

EE is attacking your argument, not you personally. He is not making ad hominem attacks.

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but attack him, and not his argument.

And who says I'm not reading everything posted here?

What you say about Michael Angelo proves you are worldly and are in no position to debate me. You cannot even debate without calling people names.

Go repent so you do not perish.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What you say about Michael Angelo proves you are worldly and are in no position to debate me. You cannot even debate without calling people names.

Go repent so you do not perish.

GT, your argument doesn't make any sense.

First, I was asking you a question about Michelangelo.

Second, in what way am I in no position to debate you, and what reason do you give for that?

Third, where did I call you a name, and what name did I call you?

Fourth, repent of what? What have I done wrong?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Second, in what way am I in no position to debate you, and what reason do you give for that?

At this point... GT's theology appears to be part Oneness Pentecostal and part Catholic with a twist of the U and L from Calvinism. I'm still working on a name for it.

# Shame on me for pointing it out.

God's Truth

You think that Michael Angelo has a place in our debate about God's Word?