Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

God's Truth

This one is a little touchy! I have expounded on point 3 in ways that are buried in my discussion with GT and I have decided to not utilize a "cork board" for this point. I'm not even sure if it will be scripturally contested because honestly, the scriptural deck contains a ROYAL flush in support of point 3.

I'll simply link to the point where I expound within the OP.

LINK

Deal with it yourself now and here.

You are evasive.

You have too many accounts, and too many personalities.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Deal with it yourself now and here.

You are evasive.

You have too many accounts, and to many personalities.

giphy.gif

God's Truth

It is a sad case indeed, and it is rampant.

Those in falseness joining with those in falseness even for the mere fact that I went against them before and made my case.

God's Truth

You are the epitome of my friend is an enemy of my enemy.

What a sad case and people who are without God and His Truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are silly.

Anyone who can see can see that you are only going against me even though you know I am right...because I went against you and made my point.

It is a sad case indeed, and it is rampant.

Those in falseness joining with those in falseness even for the mere fact that I went against them before and made my case.

What a tangled web you weave judgewrongly and Evil Eye.

All who can see, we see your web.

You are the epitome of my friend is an enemy of my enemy.

What a sad case and people who are without God and His Truth.
All I see are more ad hominem attacks. Address the points made, or don't post.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I already addressed the the topic and you are the one who merely came with Satan's tools, and that is, insults and lies.

I do believe [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] and myself have over-adressed your big scriptural misunderstanding and have been patient with you. Would you kindly insert the hamster wheel into the content of your remaining posts to either of us?

That would be great.

I'm certain this discussion will happen again.

# HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT!!!!!

God's Truth

I do believe [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] and myself have over-adressed your big scriptural misunderstanding and have been patient with you. Would you kindly insert the hamster wheel into the content of your remaining posts to either of us?

That would be great.

I'm certain this discussion will happen again.

# HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT!!!!!

Since you are dishonest about responding to my posts, how about this: Why in the world do you keep making other accounts? What in the world is wrong with you?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Since you are dishonest about responding to my posts, how about this: Why in the world do you keep making other accounts? What in the world is wrong with you?

Nameless.In.Grace was my introduction to ToL. I got tired of people twisting the name as an excuse to expect weakness from me. I then made warning to allow for a show of boldness. It didn't feel right though and I thought I was done with ToL.

Grace Bunny is genuinely my Wife. She isn't down with the arguing and so she doesn't log in much except to read what I write.

Evil Eye is me... this is legitimately my demeanor and personality.

Fragment was to take your side in your call out and genuinely defend the absolute unity of Jesus Christ.

Now... Surrender GT!!!

Ephesians 2:8f; John 6:29, 63

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hello [MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] ,

I see you peaking. I'm in a good mood today, so I'll probably be nice.

This is the 3rd point of this OP.

3) The Trinity is not a doctrine! The simple matter is God came in Flesh (1 Ti. 3:16) to reveal His Love and true nature (Titus 2:13 + Isaiah 43:11)to us. He cinched things up along the way by atoning for ALL human sin, then... after departing in His resurrected temple from the Mount of Olives... He returned to all of us who welcome Him in the Name of Jesus and Love, in the formless-in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit oF Christ!!!! Philippians 1:19 ... If you want to be spooky with it... He's also known as The Holy Ghost!! Period! Father (Spirit without Form)... The Son is the union of humanity and (The Spirit without form)... The Holy Spirit is the Presence... Literal Presence of God within our Hearts (1 John 2:27; Philippians 1:19; Romans 8:9). The (Three) testify of the ONE.. (Deuteronomy 6:4). I don't care who a person is... to go beyond this is absurd! It's a SPIRITUAL MYSTERY!!! To go beyond scripture is worthless

Calvinist's and Seventh Day Adventists are great at overcomplicating this matter! Why? Because it leads back to dependence on a teaching, instead of dependency on Jesus! Period! This results in people claiming to know everything and teach division of God to the point that... WORKS of the flesh become an issue again! People depersonalize God and relate to the three that testify of the ONE (Deuteronomy 6:4) in a way that removes the Friendship with God that God desires us to have with Him. If you don't think of yourself as a kid and Jesus (YHWH) playing hot wheels, or whatever you liked to do as a kid, with you... you're missing the whole... Amazing point that makes our faith unique!

In this light... people see themselves as Gnostic God's with Secret information that saves them and they put the focus back on themselves, their works or other mere mortals! Cha Ching! Isaiah 14:14

The best way I can articulate this is to quote myself and point out the two divisions of the matter...

Luke 2:11 and Isaiah 9:6 ... Can anyone but Avi-'ad be called "Avi-'ad"?

His name will be "Avi-'ad" (MIGHTY FATHER)

Again... Please address Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11

Modelism denies the relationship of The Father to the Son... it further denies the WORK of the Son and our Marriage to The Son... (Ephesians 5:30)

I do not deny such... but... go on and wag your tongue... full of deceit... every time you say such, if your reading this and it steps on the toes of your extra biblical doctrine.

Philippians 2:6,7,8,9 but... especially Philippians 2:6, 9

And... super especially...

Philippians 2:10-11

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and tthat every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Sincerely... it's okay! It's true... Behold.. The Prince of Peace and King of Kings... He can dwell in Y-O-U.

According to Philippians 2:9... Jesus is the Name above all names. This would compliment Isaiah 9:6. And... it does so quite well.

This makes it easy to know with biblical assurance that Jesus is Avi-'ad... as Isaiah says.

And... according to 1 John 4:2 -(side track 1 John 4:2 can be misinterpreted... easily... by people that don't believe that Jesus is God... it is literally saying that to deny that "God"... expressed with the Name above all names... came in "flesh". Once the flesh thing is said... Romans 8:3 must be noted... "likeness" is not "sinful flesh"... lest we accidentally suggest God had ever sinned... is a very bad idea. end of sidetrack)- and 2 John 1:7 ... it's a pretty bad idea to suggest that Avi-'ad didn't walk amongst us in flesh.

This makes a solid case to say... in answer to your question...

Is the Father the only true God?

NO! To say there is "Only" the "Father" would be to deny the "Mystery" of 1 Timothy 3:16 and Colossians 2:9 .

In other words.. we would unknowingly be discarding our hope and salvation, by denying that the Father and the Son are indeed ONE... but at the same time... to deny that the Son is the presence of Avi-'ad married to humanity, would be denying God's romantic work of Love that He did for us!

Literally...

Son of God (1 John 4:15)
Son of Man (Matthew 9:6)

Any tampering with this truth is "divorcing" ourselves from the "BrideGroom". (Ephesians 5:30)

Also... to deny that the Father and Son experienced a deep relationship that was genuine... is again a trashing of God's Revelation of Love towards us. (Galatians 4:6 + Romans 8:9 + Philippians 1:19)

I would be glad to express the Holy Spirit as well... but I wanted to focus on your question.... though... Galatians 4:6 would be a good Segway.

Do ya see it? In RED? I said that! And... I could be attacked for saying it! But... we would have to tear out Isaiah 9 to make it untrue!

Note... I believe and express that God is TRIUNE! But I'm a (Ac. 11:26)... so... I'm koo koo for CHRIST! His Name is YeHoshua! And He said this... (Mark 7:13) ... so excuse me if I sound extreme or radical... but MY IDOL is 1,000,000 times more radical than me to this very day!

(Colossians 1:15) and.. I'm practicing my Bow and confession every day! (Philippians 2:10)

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
2 verses dismember Arianism and Semi-Arianism sharper than any other 2 in the Bible... add 2 more verses, and all becomes clear... throw in one more for extra thrust... and the lies lay wounded and dying, without any other hope than the GOOD Physician. (Mk. 2:17)

(Isaiah 45:23 + Php. 2:10f) there's the two!

(Dt. 6:4 + Rev. 4:2) There's the other two.

(Is. 43:11) There's the coffin nail!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How about a bomb dropped in pictures?

Personal Commentary-
Spoiler
- Evidence (Baptism)... The Ark of Noah and the Ark of the Covenant. The Israelites through the DEAD SEA... (Jesus is the Name)... Jesus is the Logos! Yehoshua... Jesus is Greek for Joshua.. In Hebrew, after Israel's initial invasion and diaspora, the name Joshua was written Yeshua... but.. Pre Invasion and diaspora... the HO was inserted to denote the name of God within the name Yeshua. (Yehoshua). This means YHWH is Salvation!

- Focus on LOGOS ... I hypothisize that the LOGOS of God is the physical revelation of God... within time! ... This is a strong Explanation for why Jesus didn't know things the "Father" knew. Jesus... bound to humanity and fully the "Father's Son" and "Fully God" and fully "Humanities Son"... Yet fully without sin and in the "Likeness" of sinful flesh... yet... without Sin in HIS FLESH.

This would fully explain why the LOGOS is With God and IS God. It is not a duplicity or polytheistic revelation... The LOGOS of God is the very "presence of God" within CREATION and what we understand as TIME.. God as Spirit... THE SPIRIT that Hovered in Gen 1:2 ... is fully beyond what we understand as time.

Omniscience and Omnipresence are fully understood in this model, and yet God Created everything in a way that allowed Him to connect to time in a Temporal fashion. This makes God fully relational and fully able to sincerely experience all creation in a manner that frees Him from the responsibility of granting free will. God granted free will with Love and wanted us to trust in His Logos... (Tree of Life), but the Fullness of God in Character is to know "Good and Evil", and God alone can bare this burden! We were fools to try to "Be Like God"!

(John 10:30) "I and My Father are one.”

The third Heaven is without TIME... Because it is the DOMINION of GOD! Time is a constraint and God has NO constraint!
My assertion in pretty pictures and scripture...
Spoiler
What does water represent in scripture? (Death and Life)

Baptism is a symbol that reverberates from Genesis to Exodus

b24c25b820abbee0e37688882ad492b4.jpg

(Gen. 1:1) ... In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (The beginning of God? I think not. Infinity cannot be contained within a "finite" system. (1 Ki. 8:27) ... “But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You. How much less this temple which I have built!"...

See the formless, infinite Spirit creating through the LOGOS?

a-new-earth-and-heaven.jpg

(John 10:30 + Gn. 1:2)

Notice the Dove hovers over the "dark waters", and is reflected into the waters that symbolize all of Creation? (1 Co. 13:12)

holy-dove-over-water.jpg

How could anyone miss the obvious meaning of these passages? Do you see how the unseen Spirit is now "Hovering & Walking" over the waters of time and creation, as the marriage of God and Mankind? (1 Ti. 3:16)

Mt. 14:26 ... (John 10:30)

4e6ad8ca226ff5a775be03868684c7ce.jpg

Walking-On-Water-jesus-18382630-289-300.jpg

(Gen. 1:2) ... The earth was without form, and void; and (Like the SPIRIT) darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. (1 Co. 13:12) ... "12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known."

Gn. 1:2 reveals the face of God reflected from the waters of creation. (John 1:3, 9, 11, 14)

Jesuslookingintothewaterbeautiful2007.gif

Gn. 1:3 ... 3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. (John 8:12)... Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

Spoiler
Matthew 17 1 Six days later, Yeshua took Kefa, Ya`akov and his brother Yochanan and led them up a high mountain privately. 2 As they watched, he began to change form -- his face shone like the sun, and his clothing became as white as light. 3 Then they looked and saw Moshe and Eliyahu speaking with him. 4 Kefa said to Yeshua, "It's good that we're here, Lord. I'll put up three shelters if you want -- one for you, one for Moshe and one for Eliyahu." 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them; and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love, with whom I am well pleased. Listen to him!" 6 When the talmidim heard this, they were so frightened that they fell face down on the ground. 7 But Yeshua came and touched them. "Get up!" he said, "Don't be afraid." 8 So they opened their eyes, looked up and saw only Yeshua by himself. 9 As they came down the mountain, Yeshua ordered them, "Don't tell anyone what you have seen until the Son of Man has been raised from the dead." 10 The talmidim asked him, "Then why do the Torah-teachers say that Eliyahu must come first?" 11 He answered, "On the one hand, Eliyahu is coming and will restore all things; 12 on the other hand, I tell you that Eliyahu has come already, and people did not recognize him but did whatever they pleased to him. In the same way, the Son of Man too is about to suffer at their hands." 13 Then the talmidim understood that he was talking to them about Yochanan the Immerser.

69b0a99e97cf7a3e8bc264397acdbadd.jpg

(1 Pt. 3:20f) Jesus is our ARK of the PROMISE (Gn. 9:13) ... All we must do is (Jn. 6:29)

PH-Noaj-360x185.jpg

(1 Cor. 10:1f,2f, 4f) (John 6:29, 61f, 63 + (John 14:6)) + (Romans 8:9 + Php. 1:19)

See how Moses is us baptized in faith? See how his staff is the picture of our simple faith? (John 6:63 and Ephesians 2:8f). He is us beneath the waters.

red-sea-parting.png

(1 Tim. 3:16 + John 10:30 + Mt. 28:19 + Ac. 2:23; 19:5 + 1 Pt. 3:21 + Eph. 1:13 + Rm. 8:9 + Php. 1:19) + (Gn. 1:2) ... The face "was" beneath the "dark" sea of death... but... NOT ANYMORE! Behold... (John 14:7f, 9)

God Head? (Body -blood-, Water -Spirit of Jesus Ps. 31:5 + Lk. 23:46 + Gal. 4:6 -, Kinged and Recognized as the Creator -Spirit that Fathered the Logos, yet is absolutely ONE with the LOGOS- for who alone but God has the Father as their HEAD... or Face of GOD!) 1 Joh. 5:7 + 1 Joh. 5:8

jesus_agua.gif

(Ps. 31:5 + Lk. 23:46)

4a96bdee172e90c7897cc969c64db406.jpg

(Numbers 20:11)(John 19:34)(1 Co. 10:4)

moses_water_rock_strike.jpg

(Gal. 4:6)
cross-water-blood.jpg

(Mt. 14:27f, 29f, 31f) (Ex. 14:14) (Luke 1:52)

7522979b19a143b62a23d08e9ca592f7.jpg

(Romans 5:5 + Romans 8:9)

pour-out-holy-spirit1.jpg

(Titus 3:6f)

jesus-gives-new-life1.jpg

(Eph. 5:26)

livingwater2.jpg

Mt. 25:6 ... Ps. 19:5 ... Joel 2:16 ...

image002_0013.jpg

Any questions? Ask away.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Have a good day folks... this concludes my posting for the day. The pretty pictures in the 2nd spoiler of Post 375... well I would say they speak thousands of words.. BUT... I'll just say they speak of the (LOGOS/WORD)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
To be spiritually minded is life and peace

To be spiritually minded is life and peace

How about a bomb dropped in pictures?

Personal Commentary-
Spoiler
- Evidence (Baptism)... The Ark of Noah and the Ark of the Covenant. The Israelites through the DEAD SEA... (Jesus is the Name)... Jesus is the Logos! Yehoshua... Jesus is Greek for Joshua.. In Hebrew, after Israel's initial invasion and diaspora, the name Joshua was written Yeshua... but.. Pre Invasion and diaspora... the HO was inserted to denote the name of God within the name Yeshua. (Yehoshua). This means YHWH is Salvation!

- Focus on LOGOS ... I hypothisize that the LOGOS of God is the physical revelation of God... within time! ... This is a strong Explanation for why Jesus didn't know things the "Father" knew. Jesus... bound to humanity and fully the "Father's Son" and "Fully God" and fully "Humanities Son"... Yet fully without sin and in the "Likeness" of sinful flesh... yet... without Sin in HIS FLESH.

This would fully explain why the LOGOS is With God and IS God. It is not a duplicity or polytheistic revelation... The LOGOS of God is the very "presence of God" within CREATION and what we understand as TIME.. God as Spirit... THE SPIRIT that Hovered in Gen 1:2 ... is fully beyond what we understand as time.

Omniscience and Omnipresence are fully understood in this model, and yet God Created everything in a way that allowed Him to connect to time in a Temporal fashion. This makes God fully relational and fully able to sincerely experience all creation in a manner that frees Him from the responsibility of granting free will. God granted free will with Love and wanted us to trust in His Logos... (Tree of Life), but the Fullness of God in Character is to know "Good and Evil", and God alone can bare this burden! We were fools to try to "Be Like God"!

(John 10:30) "I and My Father are one.”

The third Heaven is without TIME... Because it is the DOMINION of GOD! Time is a constraint and God has NO constraint!
My assertion in pretty pictures and scripture...
Spoiler
What does water represent in scripture? (Death and Life)

Baptism is a symbol that reverberates from Genesis to Exodus

b24c25b820abbee0e37688882ad492b4.jpg

(Gen. 1:1) ... In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (The beginning of God? I think not. Infinity cannot be contained within a "finite" system. (1 Ki. 8:27) ... “But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You. How much less this temple which I have built!"...

See the formless, infinite Spirit creating through the LOGOS?

a-new-earth-and-heaven.jpg

(John 10:30 + Gn. 1:2)

Notice the Dove hovers over the "dark waters", and is reflected into the waters that symbolize all of Creation? (1 Co. 13:12)

holy-dove-over-water.jpg

How could anyone miss the obvious meaning of these passages? Do you see how the unseen Spirit is now "Hovering & Walking" over the waters of time and creation, as the marriage of God and Mankind? (1 Ti. 3:16)

Mt. 14:26 ... (John 10:30)

4e6ad8ca226ff5a775be03868684c7ce.jpg

Walking-On-Water-jesus-18382630-289-300.jpg

(Gen. 1:2) ... The earth was without form, and void; and (Like the SPIRIT) darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. (1 Co. 13:12) ... "12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known."

Gn. 1:2 reveals the face of God reflected from the waters of creation. (John 1:3, 9, 11, 14)

Jesuslookingintothewaterbeautiful2007.gif

Gn. 1:3 ... 3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. (John 8:12)... Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

Spoiler
Matthew 17 1 Six days later, Yeshua took Kefa, Ya`akov and his brother Yochanan and led them up a high mountain privately. 2 As they watched, he began to change form -- his face shone like the sun, and his clothing became as white as light. 3 Then they looked and saw Moshe and Eliyahu speaking with him. 4 Kefa said to Yeshua, "It's good that we're here, Lord. I'll put up three shelters if you want -- one for you, one for Moshe and one for Eliyahu." 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them; and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love, with whom I am well pleased. Listen to him!" 6 When the talmidim heard this, they were so frightened that they fell face down on the ground. 7 But Yeshua came and touched them. "Get up!" he said, "Don't be afraid." 8 So they opened their eyes, looked up and saw only Yeshua by himself. 9 As they came down the mountain, Yeshua ordered them, "Don't tell anyone what you have seen until the Son of Man has been raised from the dead." 10 The talmidim asked him, "Then why do the Torah-teachers say that Eliyahu must come first?" 11 He answered, "On the one hand, Eliyahu is coming and will restore all things; 12 on the other hand, I tell you that Eliyahu has come already, and people did not recognize him but did whatever they pleased to him. In the same way, the Son of Man too is about to suffer at their hands." 13 Then the talmidim understood that he was talking to them about Yochanan the Immerser.

69b0a99e97cf7a3e8bc264397acdbadd.jpg

(1 Pt. 3:20f) Jesus is our ARK of the PROMISE (Gn. 9:13) ... All we must do is (Jn. 6:29)

PH-Noaj-360x185.jpg

(1 Cor. 10:1f,2f, 4f) (John 6:29, 61f, 63 + (John 14:6)) + (Romans 8:9 + Php. 1:19)

See how Moses is us baptized in faith? See how his staff is the picture of our simple faith? (John 6:63 and Ephesians 2:8f). He is us beneath the waters.

red-sea-parting.png

(1 Tim. 3:16 + John 10:30 + Mt. 28:19 + Ac. 2:23; 19:5 + 1 Pt. 3:21 + Eph. 1:13 + Rm. 8:9 + Php. 1:19) + (Gn. 1:2) ... The face "was" beneath the "dark" sea of death... but... NOT ANYMORE! Behold... (John 14:7f, 9)

God Head? (Body -blood-, Water -Spirit of Jesus Ps. 31:5 + Lk. 23:46 + Gal. 4:6 -, Kinged and Recognized as the Creator -Spirit that Fathered the Logos, yet is absolutely ONE with the LOGOS- for who alone but God has the Father as their HEAD... or Face of GOD!) 1 Joh. 5:7 + 1 Joh. 5:8

jesus_agua.gif

(Ps. 31:5 + Lk. 23:46)

4a96bdee172e90c7897cc969c64db406.jpg

(Numbers 20:11)(John 19:34)(1 Co. 10:4)

moses_water_rock_strike.jpg

(Gal. 4:6)
cross-water-blood.jpg

(Mt. 14:27f, 29f, 31f) (Ex. 14:14) (Luke 1:52)

7522979b19a143b62a23d08e9ca592f7.jpg

(Romans 5:5 + Romans 8:9)

pour-out-holy-spirit1.jpg

(Titus 3:6f)

jesus-gives-new-life1.jpg

(Eph. 5:26)

livingwater2.jpg

Mt. 25:6 ... Ps. 19:5 ... Joel 2:16 ...

image002_0013.jpg

Any questions? Ask away.

May the Spirit and Shekinah, hover our earthly waters to illumine and anoint the divine image and likeness of God within our mortal frame, by the power of the logos, the word that gives life, order, instruction, enlightenment, plan and purpose.

May the Christ within us, the hope of glory, be the light that pierces the darkeness, and outshines it, as we arise in the new-creation glory of the true image of Man restored in God-likeness. In the Messiah, all is restored, revived and glorifed, wherein 'God' is realized as being all in all.

To behold his face is to behold the face of the Son, since the Father and Son reflect the inner image, likeness, and nature of one another. We are that Son, the New Man, created in the pure image and likeness of Our Father. We join with Jesus high priestly prayer, as one community ascending in God-consciousness.

View attachment 25400

God's Truth

Nameless.In.Grace was my introduction to ToL. I got tired of people twisting the name as an excuse to expect weakness from me. I then made warning to allow for a show of boldness. It didn't feel right though and I thought I was done with ToL.

Grace Bunny is genuinely my Wife. She isn't down with the arguing and so she doesn't log in much except to read what I write.

Evil Eye is me... this is legitimately my demeanor and personality.

Fragment was to take your side in your call out and genuinely defend the absolute unity of Jesus Christ.

Now... Surrender GT!!!

Ephesians 2:8f; John 6:29, 63

Why didn't you take my side with your known member name?

As for my surrendering, I will not ever leave the Truth for what you preach.

God's Truth

Have a good day folks... this concludes my posting for the day. The pretty pictures in the 2nd spoiler of Post 375... well I would say they speak thousands of words.. BUT... I'll just say they speak of the (LOGOS/WORD)

I think you meant well with the "pictures" of Jesus...but it is wrong to do, for those are not pictures of Jesus. I was a Catholic for many years and had to fight the image in my mind of the pictures of the Catholic Jesus. The Mormons also have their own version. The pictures you chose are more like the Catholic Jesus.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
May the Spirit and Shekinah, hover our earthly waters to illumine and anoint the divine image and likeness of God within our mortal frame, by the power of the logos, the word that gives life, order, instruction, enlightenment, plan and purpose.

May the Christ within us, the hope of glory, be the light that pierces the darkeness, and outshines it, as we arise in the new-creation glory of the true image of Man restored in God-likeness. In the Messiah, all is restored, revived and glorifed, wherein 'God' is realized as being all in all.

To behold his face is to behold the face of the Son, since the Father and Son reflect the inner image, likeness, and nature of one another. We are that Son, the New Man, created in the pure image and likeness of Our Father. We join with Jesus high priestly prayer, as one community ascending in God-consciousness.

View attachment 25400

Amen. Hebrews 6:19

19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

All hope and glory to God. One day, we will open our eyes to a world where the chasm that separates the Spiritual from the Terestrial will be as rent as the temple curtain. As for now, to be blessed with the presence of the most high with us, is absolutely leveling and all consuming.

- Evil.Eye.<(I)>