ECT DID PAUL BAPTIZE , ARE YOU SURE ??

God's Truth

Hi , GT , and how about this one in 1 Cor 15:8 Then the one's fallen ASLEEP ASLEEP " in Christ " have perished !!

Are you fallen asleep ??

Did you books when you went to school ?

Just love to push me around , are you and LILLIPUTKAN I take it ??

dan p

I have no idea what you are saying.

God's Truth

Hi and that would mean to USE some thing other than the bible , so you have me beat !!

dan p

You said this nutty stuff, and it isn't in no Bible:

Hi , GT , and how about this one in 1 Cor 15:8 Then the one's fallen ASLEEP ASLEEP " in Christ " have perished !!

Are you fallen asleep ??

Did you books when you went to school ?

Just love to push me around , are you and LILLIPUTKAN I take it ??

DAN P

What do you think I misunderstand?

Hi and what the Holy Spirit had Paul write is what you do NOT understand , in Rom 16:26 " having been made known to all Gentiles for OBEDIENCE of FAITH , and why you are very DEFICIENT !!

What does Rom 16:26 then mean ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and what the Holy Spirit had Paul write is what you do NOT understand , in Rom 16:26 " having been made known to all Gentiles for OBEDIENCE of FAITH , and why you are very DEFICIENT !!

What does Rom 16:26 then mean ??

dan p

Let's take this slowly.

25Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel,

That is about Jesus being the him who is of power to establish you according to God's gospel.

and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 26But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets,

That is the scriptures of the prophets in the Old Testament.

according to the commandment of the everlasting God,

God gave the commandment.

made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

We must all have faith and obey, which is living faith not dead, as faith without obedience is.

27To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. {Written to the Romans from Corinthus, and sent by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea.

DAN P

Let's take this slowly.

25Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel,

That is about Jesus being the him who is of power to establish you according to God's gospel.

and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 26But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets,

That is the scriptures of the prophets in the Old Testament.

according to the commandment of the everlasting God,

God gave the commandment.

made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

We must all have faith and obey, which is living faith not dead, as faith without obedience is.

27To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. {Written to the Romans from Corinthus, and sent by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea.

Hi and there are PROPHETS in the Old testament , Moses , Samuel and ETC, ETC !!

There Prophets in the B O C , Eph 3:5 !!

The Greek word EPITAGE can also be translated , MANDATE , COMMAND !!

Then you stumble over OBEDIENCE of Faith , good job !!

dan p

Last edited:

God's Truth

Hi and there are PROPHETS in the Old testament , Moses , Samuel and ETC, ETC !!

There Prophets in the B O C , Eph 3:5 !!

The Greek word EPITAGE can also be translated , COMMAND , MANDATE , COMMAND !!

Then you stumble lover OBEDIENCE of Faith , good job !!

dan p

I just don't understand what you are trying to say.

DAN P

I really want to understand. Could you explain more?

Hi and the prophets in the OT , were there to tell Israel to come back and worship God , and they did not and killed the Prophets and when Jesus arrived , punishment had already pronounced in Isa 6 and in Luke 13:6-9 and in 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

Is the same in Paul's ministry to have all come back to Dispensationalism , same problem !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and the prophets in the OT , were there to tell Israel to come back and worship God , and they did not and killed the Prophets and when Jesus arrived , punishment had already pronounced in Isa 6 and in Luke 13:6-9 and in 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

Is the same in Paul's ministry to have all come back to Dispensationalism , same problem !!

dan p
You kill the apostle Paul when you make him one of the biggest sinners ever known.

DAN P

You kill the apostle Paul when you make him one of the biggest sinners ever known.

Hi and read Phil 3:6 , that concerning the Law , Paul , having become FAULTLESS !!

Only 2 other humans are called FAULTLESS and it is in Luke 1:6 !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and read Phil 3:6 , that concerning the Law , Paul , having become FAULTLESS !!
It took more than that to have God's favor, and Paul did not have, yet.

Paul speaks of how he did not have faith when he was under the law.

Only 2 other humans are called FAULTLESS and it is in Luke 1:6 !!

dan p

You don't know the scriptures very well because there are a lot more scriptures showing that people did right and were approved by God.

DAN P

It took more than that to have God's favor, and Paul did not have, yet.

Paul speaks of how he did not have faith when he was under the law.

You don't know the scriptures very well because there are a lot more scriptures showing that people did right and were approved by God.

Hi and where are those verses found !!

dan p