ECT DID PAUL BAPTIZE , ARE YOU SURE ??

God's Truth

Hi and where are those verses found !!

dan p

Paul tried to destroy the church, it is proof that he was not of the lost sheep.

Read Romans 7, it is about Paul speaking about those who were under the law but those who did not have faith in God.

DAN P

Paul tried to destroy the church, it is proof that he was not of the lost sheep.

Read Romans 7, it is about Paul speaking about those who were under the law but those who did not have faith in God.

Hi and Saul/Paul was of Israel , Phil 3;5-6 , and Saul was a lost SHEEP that was a destroyer of LOST SHEEP of Israel ??

What was the name of that Church that Saul was destroying ??

Are you obeying Jesus and are you REMITTING SINS of people today ??

Avoiding me AGAIN ??

Ask me to give you the answer that has you STUMPED !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and Saul/Paul was of Israel , Phil 3;5-6 , and Saul was a lost SHEEP that was a destroyer of LOST SHEEP of Israel ??
The old law was not based on faith. God said He was going to make a new covenant. When Jesus came, God had cut off the Jews who didn't already have faith and He hardened them so that they couldn't hear Jesus and be saved. Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith; they are the the lost sheep of Israel. Not all from Israel are Israel.

What was the name of that Church that Saul was destroying ??
The churches that were in existence.

Are you obeying Jesus and are you REMITTING SINS of people today ??
Jesus told his Apostles who helped lay the foundation. I gave you the scriptures.

Avoiding me AGAIN ??
Now you prove you are a dishonest person because you know I explained it and gave you scriptures.
Ask me to give you the answer that has you STUMPED !!

dan p

DAN P

The old law was not based on faith. God said He was going to make a new covenant. When Jesus came, God had cut off the Jews who didn't already have faith and He hardened them so that they couldn't hear Jesus and be saved. Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith; they are the the lost sheep of Israel. Not all from Israel are Israel.

The churches that were in existence.

Jesus told his Apostles who helped lay the foundation. I gave you the scriptures.

Now you prove you are a dishonest person because you know I explained it and gave you scriptures.

Hi and you did NOTTTTTTTTTTTT , so who are you , Kidding !!

You say that you explained John 20:23 , FIBBER !!

So how do you REMIT SINS , IN John 20:23 or , will you obey Jesus ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and you did NOTTTTTTTTTTTT , so who are you , Kidding !!

You say that you explained John 20:23 , FIBBER !!

So how do you REMIT SINS , IN John 20:23 or , will you obey Jesus ??

dan p

I don't debate dishonest people. Stop being untruthful if you want me to discuss with you again.

DAN P

I don't debate dishonest people. Stop being untruthful if you want me to discuss with you again.

Hi and when were you debating , and can not answer John 20:23 , can you ??

I will also debate Any thing IF I can and NEVER run from a question or say I do nor know , how about you ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and when were you debating , and can not answer John 20:23 , can you ??

I will also debate Any thing IF I can and NEVER run from a question or say I do nor know , how about you ??

dan p

Post here all the things I said about that scripture. Otherwise stop telling untruths about me.

DAN P

Post here all the things I said about that scripture. Otherwise stop telling untruths about me.

Hi and there it is again , in John 20:23 , are you obeying Jesus and how can you REMIT SINS ?

How did they REMIT SINS ??

You have avoided that verse many times and ACT INDIGNANT , so who are you fooling ??

And since the OP is about Baptism , what does BAPTISM means in Eph 4:5 , BAPTISMA mean in Rom 6:4 , what does BAPTISMOS mean in Heb 10:9 ??

dan p

Danoh

Let's take this slowly.

25Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel,

That is about Jesus being the him who is of power to establish you according to God's gospel.

and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 26But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets,

That is the scriptures of the prophets in the Old Testament.

according to the commandment of the everlasting God,

God gave the commandment.

made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

We must all have faith and obey, which is living faith not dead, as faith without obedience is.

27To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. {Written to the Romans from Corinthus, and sent by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea.

Take this how you will...

The structure of those ending passages in Romans 16 is that Paul is referring both to his own preaching, but also, to his (Paul's own) God commanded writings.

He also mentions that in chapter 15.

And he is basically looking back to his stated intent in Romans 1, where he first mentioned where he got his authority from, and then mentioned why he wrote to the Romans.

By the end of Romans he has both laid out the details of the gospel of Christ and also gone on from there to build on that all that material in Romans beyond the gospel of Christ - which is a part of properly understanding the mystery of Christ.

Why has he laid all that info out?

Towards their being able to be stable in the many aspects of The Faith (gospel of [good news about] Christ according to [in line with] the revelation of the mystery).

Towards their not being ignorant neither in their understanding of who they are as Body members, nor of the differences between them as members of the Body of Christ (mystery of Christ) and God's Prophesied plans and purpose for Israel.

Ephesians than builds on what he laid out in Romans.

Hence; the various summaries in Ephesians of material gone over in much more detail in Romans - and vice-versa.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

God's Truth

Hi and there it is again , in John 20:23 , are you obeying Jesus and how can you REMIT SINS ?

How did they REMIT SINS ??

You have avoided that verse many times and ACT INDIGNANT , so who are you fooling ??

Post what I said about that scripture and don't bring it up again until you do.

And since the OP is about Baptism , what does BAPTISM means in Eph 4:5 ,

That is about the baptism of the Holy Spirit that Jesus spoke about in the gospel books, before Paul.

BAPTISMA mean in Rom 6:4 ,

That scripture is about water baptism.

what does BAPTISMOS mean in Heb 10:9 ??

You mean Hebrews 9:10, and it is about ceremonial washings of the old law, washings when one had a discharge, or a baby, etc.

DAN P

Post what I said about that scripture and don't bring it up again until you do.

That is about the baptism of the Holy Spirit that Jesus spoke about in the gospel books, before Paul.

That scripture is about water baptism.

You mean Hebrews 9:10, and it is about ceremonial washings of the old law, washings when one had a discharge, or a baby, etc.

Hi and just threaten MORE , and just love it !!

In Eph 4:5 the Greek word is not BAPTISM that the KJV translated BUT a Greek , now read it right BAPTISMA and this Greek means that the Holy Spirit is a BAPTIZER and this means that the Holy Spirit is the ONLY BAPTIZER for the B O C !!

In Rom 6:4 the same Greek word is used , BAPTISMA !!

There are 22 different times that BAPRISMA is used in the NT !!

Then in Acts 1:5 , there are 2 DIFFERENT KINDS of BAPTIZO /BAPTISMS here and do you see the DIFFERENCE ?

Watch the Greek ARTICLE " THE " and you will see the difference !!

dan p

Last edited:

God's Truth

Hi and just threaten MORE , and just love it !!

In Eph 4:5 the Greek word is not BAPTISM that the KJV translated BUT a Greek , now read it right BAPTISMA and this Greek means that the Holy Spirit is a BAPTIZER and this means that the Holy Spirit is the ONLY BAPTIZER for the B O C !!

In Rom 6:4 the same Greek word is used , BAPTISMA !!

There are 22 different times that BAPRISMA is used in the HT !!

Then in Acts 1:5 , there are 2 DIFFERENT KINDS of BAPTIZO /BAPTISMS here and do you see the DIFFERENCE ?

Watch the Greek ARTICLE " THE " and you will see the difference !!

dan p

I already know the truth and have proven it.

God's Truth

Hi and I should NOT be replying to you as you know all truth and have proven it to your self ??

Then prove John 20:23 to us , teacher !!

Good luck !! LOL

dan p

I already explained it to you many times.

Jesus said that to the Apostles to the Lamb.

The Apostles to the Lamb had a special position in that they helped Jesus lay the foundation.