Did John Mark Karr murder Jon Benet Ramsey?

Did John Mark Karr murder Jon Benet Ramsey?

• Yes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No, but he was involved

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • He is a nut and had nothing to do with the murder

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • Other (discuss below)

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
Nick M said:
Well not really, because many think the Ramseys did it still, despite 100% DNA proof otherwise.

And it was somebody like Karr.

As already stated, don't do anything like this on "gut feel".

Well, not exactly. The people who thought that Karr did it, were gullible. They took him at his word, or they put too much weight on a variety of secondary factors. A handwriting "expert", a highschool SBTC signature, his intense interest and knowledge of all things concerning Jon Benet.

Gullible to me means to take someone, or something at face value without much critical analysis. It means to be too trusting of someone else's story!

With the people who think that the Ramsey's did it, they are the opposite of gullible. The Ramsey's have said exactly what happened and a lot of people do not take them at their word, or trust their version. If anything they would be the opposite of gullible; untrusting or perhaps "overly" suspicious!

The poll was just to state a "gut" opinion based upon the limited facts that any one of us might have seen or heard from the media. I approve of everyone who had the "guts" to vote even if they were wrong. At least they offered an opinion.

Opinions are not judgments, even in this hyper critical world and non- judgmental culture. At least I do not consider them the same.

hatsoff

I have to admit, that S.B.T.C coincidence was pretty compelling. At first I thought Karr was simply a nut. Then I saw that. "I shall be the conquerer [sic]" compared to "S.B.T.C Victory!" seemed awfully similar. That tipped the scales in my mind, though I still had some doubts.

Of course, I never gave much thought to the case. Obviously I would never have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on what I saw in the media. However, from the limited information fed to me through news outlets, it seemed like he was a guilty man.

So, CNN, what's the meaning of this acronym: G.F.Y?

BeckyC725

First time that I saw John Mark Karr. With that far away look in his eyes. Same haircut as mine. I had a feeling that he could not kill. Green eyes or hazel? You be the judge.