Did John Mark Karr murder Jon Benet Ramsey?

Did John Mark Karr murder Jon Benet Ramsey?

• Yes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No, but he was involved

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • He is a nut and had nothing to do with the murder

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • Other (discuss below)

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Reasonable doubt exists. I'm waiting for the results of the DNA test before making up my mind.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
Reasonable doubt exists. I'm waiting for the results of the DNA test before making up my mind.
Yeah... but this isn't a court of law so you are feel free to give us your "gutt feel".

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Yeah... but this isn't a court of law so you are feel free to give us your "gutt feel".
Gutt feel, he's a loon that didn't have anything to do with it.

One Eyed Jack

Some people crave attention, and it doesn't really matter to them if it's good or bad. I think he's crazy, but I'd like to reserve judgement until we know more.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Is a gutt a gut that's as big as a butt? :freak:

Anyway, I voted other: I don't really care.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
What is your "gutt feel"?

He's a homo, a freak, a sicko, a pedophile and I think he should be given the death penalty....even if he had nothing to do with the Jon Benet's death.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
BillyBob said:
He's a homo, a freak, a sicko, a pedophile and I think he should be given the death penalty....even if he had nothing to do with the Jon Benet's death.

That’s all true, but I don’t believe he had anything to do with JonBenet’s death.

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
My gut feeling is that he did not. If he did then his ex-wife is involved and still trying to coverup her part in the murder. Otherwise why would she be so adamant that he was with her that Christmas in 1996?

My other gut feeling is that maybe this nut case knows the nutcase who did it, and the police are trying to force or coax it out of him, by arresting him?

Carpaint

BANNED
Banned
Only he and god know for sure at this point but he obviously has problems either way. Why would anyone name their kid Jon benet?

Redfin

Was he obsessed with the murder? Yes.

Involved? No.

He was in a Bangkok jail and wanted a quick way out of it and the country.

He found one (all expenses paid, too). :think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since the Boulder DA has not released why he is to be arrested unlike all the other fake, attention getting confessions, it is unknown. A person like him could easily have done it.

A gut feeling is never a tool I use at work.

Last edited:

TheDude

I just think he's a nut fishing for fame. I could be wrong. But if we're going with the gut, then yeah, he's a nut.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Involved, possibly. My vibe is that he's not completely an attention seeker.

Too early to be dogmatic.

GuySmiley

My gut is telling me yes, although it could be telling me it wants a sandwich. But I think he did it!!!