Did John Mark Karr murder Jon Benet Ramsey?

Did John Mark Karr murder Jon Benet Ramsey?

• Yes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No, but he was involved

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • He is a nut and had nothing to do with the murder

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • Other (discuss below)

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

SUTG

Yes
No, but he was involved
He is a nut and had nothing to do with the murder

I'm not sure if I like the wording of the choices. Isn't it a given that he is a nut?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
...DNA evidence, ..., is likely to prove crucial to the case.

But People Magazine on Wednesday quoted Karr as telling Thai authorities while in their custody; "The DNA might not match, but you can't trust the test." ...More...

ShadowMaid

Jon Benet and I are the same age. I remember when I was 6, hearing about hear death, and I was absolutely shocked that a pretty girl (of course she wasn't little :D) could be killed like that.

My gut feeling is that Karr didn't do it, and I doubt he has much information at all about the murder.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nick M said:
John Mark Karr attorney wants DNA evidence out of court.

Lawyer doesn't want DNA test
That's because they know the DNA would not match.

Keep in mind... KARR WANTS TO BE CONVICTED OF THE MURDER (he is a nut).

He isn't going to manipulate a lawyer into helping him be found innocent as that would defeat his intention.

Therefore when Karr's lawyers want DNA evidence ruled out of the case that is only further evidence that Karr wasn't involved. This case would fit better in an alternate universe where everything is opposite. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not to say you are the NYT...It just sounded like double talk.

As I have stated since my first post in the other thread. He does not sound believable. But we don't really know anything yet other than the Boulder DA wanted to bring him in for some reason.

Sharri

Knight said:
What is your "gutt feel"?

my gutt feel, is I think there is someone else involved besides him that has something to do with the murder. his stories don't add up. If his story is true with what he said about him being with JB at the time of her death, it's obvious the DNA will come out positive
there is more to this and it's far from over

Peace in Christ
Sharri

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
NOPE!

NOPE!

DNA results came in just before the arraignment hearing. It didn't match. No charges will be filed against Karr. 8/28/06 4:00pm

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
I live close to Boulder. I saw people walking around with bags on their heads, as I drove through downtown! I think they all belonged to the District attorney's office. :eek:

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
Looking at the poll results, there is a high percentage of very intuitive people here at TOL............ and at least six people who need there gullibility meter adjusted. :rotfl:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I am a Mirror said:
He was broke and confessed to get a plane ticket back to the States...

Great, they brought a confessed child molester "back home" on the people's dime. :vomit:

...In other e-mails, Karr said he was under federal investigation for "child murder and child molestation" in four states.

In another e-mail, the Rocky Mountain News reported, Karr said he sympathized with Michael Jackson, who was accused but later acquitted of molesting young boys.

"I will tell you that I can understand people like Michael Jackson and feel sympathy when he suffers as he has," Karr wrote.

"I can relate very well to children and the way they think and feel," one Karr e-mail said. "I think you are asking if I am much a 'Peter Pan.' In many ways, the answer is yes. In other ways, I suppose it is no, because I am trapped in a world that does not understand." More...

Here is a confessed child rapist, shouldn't Boulder hang on to this guy and charge him with something?

Shalom

jeremiah said:
I live close to Boulder. I saw people walking around with bags on their heads, as I drove through downtown! I think they all belonged to the District attorney's office. :eek:

It hard to say who exactly they were, considering it is Boulder. :chuckle:

Redfin

From August 23rd -

Redfin said:
Was he obsessed with the murder? Yes.

Involved? No.

He was in a Bangkok jail and wanted a quick way out of it and the country.

He found one (all expenses paid, too). :think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
jeremiah said:
Looking at the poll results, there is a high percentage of very intuitive people here at TOL............ and at least six people who need there gullibility meter adjusted. :rotfl:
Well not really, because many think the Ramseys did it still, despite 100% DNA proof otherwise.

And it was somebody like Karr.

As already stated, don't do anything like this on "gut feel".