Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosenritter

You do not acknowledge the Son when you say the Son is the Father, as you do.

LA

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
(6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 5:23 KJV
(23) That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 14:9 KJV
(9) Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

I am willing to acknowledge the Son as the Father as scripture acknowledges the Son as the Father. If Isaiah the prophet of God wrote in this way, then I should have no fear to speak and understand in the sense that Isaiah speaks also.

Rosenritter

Rosenritter does.

When people claim Jesus to be God in a body of flesh (as you do ) then you deny Jesus,

LA

Not in the strict sense, those were words you put in my mouth for me. If I was being precise I wouldn't say that my hand is my head, but if you start to say that my hand and my head are two different people I'm going to tell you they're the same person.

Please try to avoid straw man argument fallacies.

Rosenritter

Did God die on the cross?

According to you, God died?

LA

Acts 20:27-28 KJV
(27) For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

1 John 3:16 KJV
(16) Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 2:8 KJV
(8) And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; (see Isaiah 41:4, 44:6, 48:12 , the "LORD" is the "first and the last")

Revelation 19:13 KJV
(13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (see John 1:1, "the Word was God")

According to scripture, the LORD shed his own blood on the cross, died, and is alive forever more.

Rosenritter

You are the denier of the Son because you deny His own word of "His Father is Greater than He" and "His Father is the only true God".

And He calls His followers His brothers.

You dismiss all those clear statements of Jesus.

Is Hitomi greater than meshak? Because I don't think I am denying Hitomi if I say that meshak IS Hitomi. Even though I know there is a technical difference...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is Hitomi greater than meshak? Because I don't think I am denying Hitomi if I say that meshak IS Hitomi. Even though I know there is a technical difference...

I believe there was a technical difference there in spelling, not exactly meshak if I followed that correctly. Something like mashak.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, what do you think Jesus meant when he said that no one has seen God at any time?

Exodus 33:11 KJV
(11) And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

I don't think he meant to exclude God appearing to man directly in front of him, speaking face to face as we speak. What do you think he meant?

they are not clear verses. I only talk about clear verses.

Rosenritter

then how do you explain why those disciples could not recognize Jesus after He resurrected?

He could have confused their minds to not recognize him. Considering that he confused the languages at Babel that should be simple enough to do. "Face blindness" is a real thing that exists without needing special miracle.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He could have confused their minds to not recognize him. Considering that he confused the languages at Babel that should be simple enough to do. "Face blindness" is a real thing that exists without needing special miracle.

Your assumption is not so good. BTW, it was God who confused at Babel, not Jesus.

Rosenritter

God made Him flesh and blood. Now His mission accomplished, He went back to His old self, spirit, like God is spirit.

There are many spirit beings, and the Father is the chief Spirit.

And those other angelic spirits maintain that we should ONLY worship GOD.

Hebrews 1:6-8 KJV
(6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
(7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
(8) But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Revelation 19:10 KJV
(10) And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And those other angelic spirits maintain that we should ONLY worship GOD.

Hebrews 1:6-8 KJV
(6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
(7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
(8) But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Revelation 19:10 KJV
(10) And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

I am not interested in trinity doctrine.

Rosenritter

they are not clear verses. I only talk about clear verses.

What part is not clear about "the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend" ... ? This wasn't written back in the day when people spoke by radio, telephone, Skype, or Twitter, and that certainly doesn't sound like it meant by transcribed scroll sent by messengers.

Deuteronomy 34:9-10 KJV
(9) And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.
(10) And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

It's repeated there again for emphasis.

Rosenritter

I believe there was a technical difference there in spelling, not exactly meshak if I followed that correctly. Something like mashak.

The reason for confusion is because there is more than one meaning for "meshak" ...

Meshak is one (or more) of these:

1) an online persona that exists only within the realm of Theology Online
2) a digital account that exists only within the realm of Theology Online
3) a person represented by the online person that exists only within the realm of Theology Online

So depending on which meaning you are reading by "meshak" then Meshak could be the same OR different from the real person Hitomi, and could both exist AFTER the creation of Theology Online or have preexisted the Internet entirely.

Much of the scurrying about on this debate is because one side or the other locks onto ONE of those meanings while ignoring the other. For example, yes, Jesus (as in the physical form) did not pre-exist before his conception, but Jesus (as in the person) did preexist as He created all things that were made.

So is Hitomi greater than Meshak? I would say yes, because meshak (the account and online persona) came forth from Hitomi, but Hitomi lived before the Internet and will continue to live after the Internet is no more. Meshak only exists within the Internet and Theology Online. But in the other sense, they are the same, and Meshak speaks the words of Hitomi and not of itself (as if Hitomi were an AI or another person.)

I use these analogies in an effort to prompt FAIRNESS from Hitomi.... who so far has refused to acknowledge the consistency of biblical statements from a perspective other than her own. All her arguments are based on a presumption that "Jesus is not God" which is a rounding demonstration of Circular Reasoning.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The reason for confusion is because there is more than one meaning for "meshak" ...

Meshak is one (or more) of these:

1) an online persona that exists only within the realm of Theology Online
2) a digital account that exists only within the realm of Theology Online
3) a person represented by the online person that exists only within the realm of Theology Online

So depending on which meaning you are reading by "meshak" then Meshak could be the same OR different from the real person Hitomi, and could both exist AFTER the creation of Theology Online or have preexisted the Internet entirely.

Much of the scurrying about on this debate is because one side or the other locks onto ONE of those meanings while ignoring the other. For example, yes, Jesus (as in the physical form) did not pre-exist before his conception, but Jesus (as in the person) did preexist as He created all things that were made.

So is Hitomi greater than Meshak? I would say yes, because meshak (the account and online persona) came forth from Hitomi, but Hitomi lived before the Internet and will continue to live after the Internet is no more. Meshak only exists within the Internet and Theology Online. But in the other sense, they are the same, and Meshak speaks the words of Hitomi and not of itself (as if Hitomi were an AI or another person.)

I use these analogies in an effort to prompt FAIRNESS from Hitomi.... who so far has refused to acknowledge the consistency of biblical statements from a perspective other than her own. All her arguments are based on a presumption that "Jesus is not God" which is a rounding demonstration of Circular Reasoning.

If that is her name let her answer this herself.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not in the strict sense, those were words you put in my mouth for me. If I was being precise I wouldn't say that my hand is my head, but if you start to say that my hand and my head are two different people I'm going to tell you they're the same person.

Please try to avoid straw man argument fallacies.

You again claim that Jesus and the Father are the same person, so that makes you oneness, which denies God,s Son--

1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him;

and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.