Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, unlike you, I don't hate those I disagree with..

Just scroll up, isn't hard.

Your welcome. As I said, "Well, unlike you, I don't hate those I disagree with.."

I am way behind my schedule, chores.

It may be ignored then.

good for you not to hate anyone.
I hope you can extend to love your enemy too to protect your country.

blessings, brother.

glorydaz

Paul was teaching the Shema in this verse, but you can't see it?

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Cor. 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Of whom are all things.
By whom are all things.

We in Him.
We by Him.

I can read Hebrew for the first verse of the Shema, which is how I know that you are incorrect.

Meaning what?

Meaning, look for the shema in what Paul wrote. It's there. Look at the words in red and blue. Look at the sameness of what Paul is saying. Paul is pointing out something very important for all Jews to see.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Meaning, look for the shema in what Paul wrote. It's there. Look at the words in red and blue. Look at the sameness of what Paul is saying. Paul is pointing out something very important for all Jews to see.

Fair enough. God is one.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, unlike you, I don't hate those I disagree with..

Just scroll up, isn't hard.

Your welcome. As I said, "Well, unlike you, I don't hate those I disagree with.."

I scrolled back a few pages but it is not there.

Last edited:

dcon

BANNED
Banned
God (Father, Son, Spirit) purchased the church with His own blood.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​
The Holy Spirit is the active force by which God gets things done. The same as the force in the Star Wars movies.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

drbrumley

The Holy Spirit is the active force by which God gets things done. The same as the force in the Star Wars movies.

Wow...

"For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere! Yes, even between the land and the ship."

Yoda

dcon

BANNED
Banned
Wow...

"For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere! Yes, even between the land and the ship."

Yoda
I misspoke. That should be similar to the force in Star Wars.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I scrolled back a few pages back but it is not there.

If Trins knew Jesus then they would know He was first born a man and still is a man.

When they claim Jesus is God then we know that God has called them that they might seek to know His Son but they do not think it to be necessary because they have some knowledge of their own making thus disqualifying themselves of salvation.

Religion of most all flavors does that to people.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.