Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Well look at that, the trinity in the Christmas story….

Amen. LA speaks of the Holy One of Israel.

2 Kings 19:22 Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high? even against the Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 71:22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

glorydaz

Did God die on the cross?

According to you, God died?

LA

Unlike you, LA, this verse makes perfect sense to me.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

drbrumley

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

BOOM!!!!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Did the Holy Spirit Have blood to shed?

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1 John 2:22-23 KJV
(22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
(23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

You are the denier of the Son because you deny His own word of "His Father is Greater than He" and "His Father is the only true God".

And He calls His followers His brothers.

You dismiss all those clear statements of Jesus.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey Meshak, I answered those simple questions. You got anymore?

Your silence on these matters are telling...

OH, and Happy New Year

I put you on ignore.

So how did you answer? I will pay attention how you twisted it.

thanks for the greetings.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW drb,

I have been reading your position of the Trinity, so I don't think you can come up with anything new.

drbrumley

BTW drb,

I have been reading your position of the Trinity, so I don't think you can come up with anything new.

I'm sure I can't..greater minds than I thruout Christianity moved by the Holy Spirit have done a much better job than anything I could do. My prayer can only be that God grants me the wisdom to share, which He has abundantly.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure I can't..greater minds than I thruout Christianity moved by the Holy Spirit have done a much better job than anything I could do. My prayer can only be that God grants me the wisdom to share, which He has abundantly.

Like the rest of the majority, you know the right thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.