Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are your reading skills REALLY that bad???

Are your GOOG search skills really that bad, that it took you that long, to come up, with that cliche?
So there.

Please explain to me the difference between "God the Father" and "thou, oh Jehovah, art our Father"???]

1. No, you argued,it does not say "God the Son."

2. You changed the scripture, from:

Isaiah 64:8 KJV

8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father;we are the clay, and thou our potter;and we all are the work of thy hand.

...to: "thou, oh Jehovah, art our Father"

That is Genesis 3"1 slick, subtil.

And you lied-it does not say "God the Father."

What is your motivation for lying?

john w

Hall of Fame
God Himself answers your protests;

Thou canst not see my face; for man shall not see Me and live. (Ex 33:20)

Many people have seen visions of Jehovah/YHVH God. Many have seen God's shape. But not one mortal has seen God's Face.... which Jehovah explains is to "see Him".
It is impossible for Jesus to be Jehovah, according to Jesus himself;
Deut 18:17-19 And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.

John 12:49-50 For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, He hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50 And I know that His commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak.

No-you lied,are spinning-no man has seen God the Father, liar. Man did see God, liar-the Lord Jesus Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
Please explain to me the difference between "God the Father" and "thou, oh Jehovah, art our Father"???
The honest answer is .... there is no difference.

Translation: The details of the book, a book of details, do not matter to you; so, you change the words, to fit your "doctrine."

What is your motivation, deceiver?

Your bluster, and posturing is a transparent attempt to distract from the UTTER LACK of Scripture that states, explains or preaches your "Jesus".

Nice cliche. That is all the bullets you have in your holster? Teen cliches? Weighty.

john w

Hall of Fame
God Himself answers your protests;

Thou canst not see my face; for man shall not see Me and live. (Ex 33:20)

Many people have seen visions of Jehovah/YHVH God. Many have seen God's shape. But not one mortal has seen God's Face.... which Jehovah explains is to "see Him".
It is impossible for Jesus to be Jehovah, according to Jesus himself;
Deut 18:17-19 And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.

John 12:49-50 For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, He hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50 And I know that His commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak.

You lied:

Exodus 6 KJV
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: 3 and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Genesis 48 KJV
3 And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me,

Judges 13 KJV
20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the Lord ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground. 21 But the angel of the Lord did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the Lord. 22 And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God.

What is your motivation for lying?No one has seen God, yet scripture says that men have seen God.

They saw God, but not God the Father-they saw God, the Lord Jesus Christ, despite your spin, to the contrary.

john w

Hall of Fame

50 And I know that His commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak.[/COLOR]

Correct-the above is the biblical definition of "prophet"-to speak for/forth, but is a false dichotomy on your part. Prophets never spoke their own words-they spoke for God-spokesman.

Exodus 7 KJV 1 And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.

You: See!!! That proves that Moses, Aaron were not God!!!!

Next lame "argument."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Translation: The details of the book, a book of details, do not matter to you; so, you change the words, to fit your "doctrine."

What is your motivation, deceiver?

Nice cliche. That is all the bullets you have in your holster? Teen cliches? Weighty.

So big john boy,

what is your refutation for these?:

"my Father is greater than I"
that his Father is "the ONLY true God".
That Jehovah is his Father, and our Father, his GOD, and our God.
That Jesus does NOT know the day, nor the hour of his return, but the Father does.
That Jesus is NOT the source of the words he spoke, his God is.

Dartman

Are your GOOG search skills really that bad, that it took you that long, to come up, with that cliche?
So there.

1. No, you argued,it does not say "God the Son."

8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father;we are the clay, and thou our potter;and we all are the work of thy hand.
Apparently you are unaware that "Lord" in this text is really "Jehovah/YHVH" in the Hebrew text.... which is exactly why the ASV, which I quoted, states;
Isa 64:8 But now, O Jehovah, thou art our Father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

If you don't have an ASV translation, you can find it on the internet.
You can also check the Hebrew, which agrees with me, and the ASV.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Apparently you are unaware that "Lord" in this text is really "Jehovah/YHVH" in the Hebrew text.... which is exactly why the ASV, which I quoted, states;
Isa 64:8 But now, O Jehovah, thou art our Father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

I don't read the ASV but I follow simple and clear statements of Jesus' word.

Dartman

Correct-the above is the biblical definition of "prophet"-to speak for/forth, but is a false dichotomy on your part. Prophets never spoke their own words-they spoke for God-spokesman.
Exactly.
And, Jehovah/YHVH God Himself explains that Jesus is His "servant";
Isa 42:1-8 Behold, My servant, whom I uphold; My chosen, in whom My soul delighteth: I have put My spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor cause it to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed will he not break, and a dimly burning wick will he not quench: he will bring forth justice in truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth; and the isles shall wait for his law.
5 Thus saith God Jehovah, He that created the heavens, and stretched them forth; He that spread abroad the earth and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6 I, Jehovah, have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thy hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 to open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison-house.
8 I am Jehovah, that is My name; and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise unto graven images.

The fact that Jesus CLEARLY stated that the words he spoke were NOT his, and that he spoke what his God commanded...

AND the fact that Jehovah promised the words are HIS, which He put in Jesus' mouth...

PROVES beyond doubt that Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah.

johnw said:
Exodus 7 KJV 1 And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.

You: See!!! That proves that Moses, Aaron were not God!!!!
Of course they were not.
They were God's prophets, they were God's servants.
So is Jesus.

Dartman

Real tough old lady, are you troll?

No, troll. you are to answer the last 100 questions I have addressed to you, which you craftily, satanically dismiss, ignore, with sound bytes.

So there, little old hag.
Your venom isn't persuasive.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Both are true. God is a Being is literally true. God's words are God is figuratively true, like God is Love is figuratively true.

Love is one of God's attributes.

That's not figurative. That's literal.

God is not words.

Of course it is.

No, it is not.

ALL THREE TIMES the word "logos" is used in John 1:1, it is a SINGULAR NOUN.

You cannot change what a verse says to fit your beliefs. You MUST take it as-is.

f1f3e6aa9030e1a2a7b032d70c501911.jpg

Spoiler
Strong's g3056

- Lexical: λόγος
- Transliteration: logos
- Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
- Phonetic Spelling: log'-os
- Definition: a word, speech, divine utterance, analogy.
- Origin: From lego; something said (including the thought); by implication, a topic (subject of discourse), also reasoning (the mental faculty) or motive; by extension, a computation; specially, (with the article in John) the Divine Expression (i.e. Christ).
- Usage: account, cause, communication, X concerning, doctrine, fame, X have to do, intent, matter, mouth, preaching, question, reason, + reckon, remove, say(-ing), shew, X speaker, speech, talk, thing, + none of these things move me, tidings, treatise, utterance, word, work.
- Translated as (count): word (177), words (53), account (9), saying (9), a word (8), speech (8), message (6), statement (5), report (4), talk (4), thing (4), in word (3), matter (3), of word (3), an account (2), by a word (2), by word (2), in talk (2), reason (2), a matter (1), a reason (1), accounts (1), an appearance (1), by words (1), commandment (1), his words (1), in speech (1), in words (1), instruction (1), of speech (1), of words (1), on account (1), one thing (1), remark (1), sayings (1), sentence (1), speaker (1), teaching (1), the matter (1), the word (1), things (1), utterance (1), what he says (1), with talk (1), with words (1).

99743ab1a47aa7ba354ce94bf1a6d466.jpg

ALL through the Scriptures logos singular is used to refer to a BODY of words!! There is NO "One word" that is more important than any of God's OTHER words!! You just hate the plural, because it undermine's your bias.

:blabla:

Spoiler
Strong's g3056

- Lexical: λόγος
- Transliteration: logos
- Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
- Phonetic Spelling: log'-os
- Definition: a word, speech, divine utterance, analogy.
- Origin: From lego; something said (including the thought); by implication, a topic (subject of discourse), also reasoning (the mental faculty) or motive; by extension, a computation; specially, (with the article in John) the Divine Expression (i.e. Christ).
- Usage: account, cause, communication, X concerning, doctrine, fame, X have to do, intent, matter, mouth, preaching, question, reason, + reckon, remove, say(-ing), shew, X speaker, speech, talk, thing, + none of these things move me, tidings, treatise, utterance, word, work.
- Translated as (count): word (177), words (53), account (9), saying (9), a word (8), speech (8), message (6), statement (5), report (4), talk (4), thing (4), in word (3), matter (3), of word (3), an account (2), by a word (2), by word (2), in talk (2), reason (2), a matter (1), a reason (1), accounts (1), an appearance (1), by words (1), commandment (1), his words (1), in speech (1), in words (1), instruction (1), of speech (1), of words (1), on account (1), one thing (1), remark (1), sayings (1), sentence (1), speaker (1), teaching (1), the matter (1), the word (1), things (1), utterance (1), what he says (1), with talk (1), with words (1).

LOL ... you just didn't LIKE the answer.

:blabla:

Giving an answer that has nothing to do with what I ask is not me disliking the answer. It's you not giving an appropriate answer to my question.

It has nothing to do with what I like or dislike.

Not even remotely. There is NO "overwhelming" topic in Christ's message .....

You apparently ignored the list of verses that show an overview of what Jesus talked about.

Here it is again:

:readthis:

Spoiler
Dart, have you even looked at what Jesus taught?

As in, have you actually tried to get an idea of whom (not "what") He taught about?

I think you'll find that, overwhelmingly, his message was FOCUSED on HIMSELF, and not the Father.

More on that in a bit, but first, in the Old Testament, God's prophets always said, "thus saith the LORD." Yet that phrase is not found in the New Testament.

It is replaced by Jesus saying, "I say unto you."

In other words, He is speaking with the authority of one who is God. If He was anyone but God Himself, that would be blasphemy, and it would render him untrustworthy, because it would make Him a liar about who He is.

Not one righteous human or angel in the ENTIRE BIBLE ever spoke with such authority, for to do so would be blasphemy.

QUESTION 1: Dart, Was Jesus a blasphemer for speaking with the authority of one who is God?

Back to Jesus' message...

Jesus' focus was on Himself.

Almost everything He said revolved around Himself:

• “Follow Me19x Mt. 4:19; 8:22; 10:38; 16:24; 19:21; Mk. 1:17; 2:14; 8:34; 10:21; Lk. 5:27; 9:59; 18:22; Jn. 1:43; 8:12; 10:27; 12:26; 13:36; 21:19, 22
• Pray and act “in My name18x Mt. 7:22; 18:5; 18:20; [24:5]; Mk. 9:37, 39, 41; [13:6]; Lk. 9:48; [21:8]; 24:47; Jn. 14:13-14; 15:16; 16:23-24, 26; Acts 9:15
• “the Holy Spirit” comes “in My name” Jn. 14:26
• “for My name’s sake” leave family and property Mt. 19:29; or even be killed 5x Mt. 24:9; [Lk. 21:12, 17;] Jn. 15:21; Acts 9:16
• Believe in the “name of the… Son” and “in the Son3x Jn. 3:18, 36; 9:35 and “in Him [Jesus]4x Jn. 3:18; 6:29, 40; 8:31
• “believe in Me14x Mt. 18:6; Mk. 9:42; Jn. 3:15-16, 18; 6:35, 47; 7:38; 11:25, 26; 12:44, 46; 14:1, 12; 16:8; 17:20
• You “are sanctified by faith in Me” Acts 26:18
• Live “in Me” Jn. 11:26
• “come after Me” Mk. 8:34; Lk. 14:27
Abide “in Me” Jn. 15:2, 4:5, 7 “abide in Me” or else Jn. 15:6 “abide in My love” Jn. 15:9-10
• “where two or three are gathered” Jesus is “there in the midst of them” Mt. 18:20
• So too: “I [Jesus, will abide] in you” Jn. 15:4-5
• “know that I am He” Jn. 8:28 or “if you do not believe that I am He you will die in your sins” Jn. 8:24
• Do things “for My sake” Mt. 10:22, 39; even lose your life “for My sake4x Mt. 16:25; Mk. 8:35; 10:29; Lk. 6:22
• “I never knew you, depart from Me” Mt. 7:23
• “I am willing; be cleansed” Mt. 8:3; Mk.. 1:41
• ”confess Me” Mt. 10:32; Lk. 12:8
• Do not deny “Me7x Mt. 10:33; 26:34; Mk. 14:30, 72; Lk. 12:9; 22:34; Jn. 13:38
• Do not be “ashamed of Me” Mk. 8:38; Lk. 9:26 nor "My words"
• “love Me5x Jn. 14:15, 21, 23-24, 28
• Do not reject “Me” Lk. 10:16; Jn. 12:48
• “He who is not with Me is against Me” Lk. 11:23
• Love Me “more than” your family members Mt. 10:37; [Lk. 14:26]
• “I… have loved you” Jn. 15:9, 12
• Be “worthy of Me” Mt. 10:37-38
• “Come to Me” 5x Mt. 11:28; Lk. 6:47; Jn. 5:40; 6:35; 7:37
• “I will give you rest” Mt. 11:28
• “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light” Mt. 11:30
• I am “greater than the temple” “than Jonah” “than Solomon” Mt. 12:6, 41-42
• I am “Lord even of the Sabbath” Mt. 12:8; Mk. 2:28; Lk. 6:5 [Lord of God's Ten Commandments]
Thus He says keep “My commandments” 4x Jn. 14:15, 21; 15:10, 12
• “You are My friends if you do whatever I command you” Jn. 15:14
• “keep My word” Jn. 14:23-24
• “He who is not with Me is against Me” Mt. 12:30
• The angels are “His angels” Mt. 13:41; 16:27 and He commands “His angels” Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
• The kingdom is “His kingdom” Mt. 13:41 and He calls it “My kingdom” Lk. 22:30
• Jesus called it “My church” Mt. 16:18 and believers are “My sheep” Jn. 10:14, 27 and they are “His elect” Mt. 24:31; Mk. 13:27
• Paul is a “vessel of Mine to bear My name” Acts 9:15
• “all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine” Jn. 17:10
• “My peace I give” Jn. 14:27 ”in Me you may have peace” Jn. 16:33
• “My joy” should fill you Jn. 15:11
• “Who do men say that I am?” Mt. 16:13; Mk. 8:27 “who do you say that I am?” Mt. 16:15
• Receive “Me” Mt. 18:5; Mk. 9:37; Lk. 9:48
• Heaven and earth will pass away but “My words” will never Mt. [5:18] 24:35; Mk. 13:31; Lk. 21:33
• Tell others about Jesus Mk. 5:19
• “you belong to Christ” Mk. 9:41
• Hear “My sayings” and do them Lk. 6:47
• Jesus has “His own glory” Lk. 9:26; [Jn. 2:11; 16:14] The Son is “glorified” 8x Jn. 11:4; 12:23; 13:31-32; [17:1, 5, 10 24]
• “He who hears you hears Me” Lk. 10:16
• Jesus expects praise, from stones if necessary Lk. 19:37-40
• Return “to Me” Lk. 22:32
• Be “My disciple” Lk. 14:27; Jn. 8:31; 15:8 Forsake all to “be My disciple” Lk. 14:33 ”you are My disciples” Jn. 13:35
• “I shall send… the [Holy] Spirit” Jn. 15:26; 16:7
• The Holy Spirit “will testify of Me” Jn. 15:26
• We read in John 5 and Luke 24 that “the Scriptures… testify of Me” Jn. 5:39; [Lk. 24:44]
• “You [Apostles] also will bear witness [of Me] because you have been with Me” Jn. 15:27
• Paul gives “testimony concerning Me” Acts 22:18; 23:11
• “the Son gives life to whom He will” Jn. 5:21
• “seek Me” Jn. 6:26
• Serve “Me” Jn. 12:26
• “all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father” Jn. 5:23
• “I am the bread of life,” “of heaven,” “of God” Jn. 6: 32-33, 35, 41, [48,] 51
• Just seeing Christ is reason enough to believe [Jn. 6:36] him” Jn. 6:56
• Drink “My blood” and eat “My flesh” Jn. 6:53-54, 56
• “I will raise him up at the last day” Jn. 6:40 for He is the resurrection
• “The world… hates Me” Jn. 7:7
• “I am the light of the world” Jn. 8:12; 9:5; 12:46
• “I bear witness of Myself” 1x Jn. 8:13-14, 18
know… Jesus Christ” for “eternal life” Jn. 17:3; [8:19; 10:10, 14]
• “the Son makes you free” Jn. 8:36
• “Abraham rejoiced to see My day” Jn. 8:56; “Before Abraham was, I AM” Jn. 8:58
• Of believers, Christ said, “I know them” Jn. 10:27
• “I give them eternal life” Jn. 10:28
• “I am the resurrection and the life” Jn. 11:25
• I “will draw all peoples to Myself” Jn. 12:32
• “I will… receive you to Myself” Jn. 14:3
• Be “Mine” Jn. 14:24
• “I am the vine” Jn. 15:5
• “without Me you can do nothing” Jn. 15:5
• “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you” Jn. 15:16
• Those who oppress Christians are “persecuting Me” Acts 9:4?5; 22:7?8; 26:14?15
• “because they have not known… Me” Jn. 16:3
• The Spirit “will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it” Jn. 16:14
• “All things that the Father has are Mine” Jn. 16:15
• “the Father… loves you, because you have loved Me” Jn. 16:27
• “If I will that he remain” Jn. 21:22
• “I have overcome the world” Jn. 16:33
• “I am the way” Jn. 14:6
• “I am… the truth” Jn. 14:6
• “I am… the life” Jn. 14:6
• “I will… manifest Myself” Jn. 14:21

- kgov.com/deity

Jesus: "It's all about ME!"

And rightly so, because Jesus is God, the Son.

So, Dart, my next question to you is this.

QUESTION 2: Do you still deny the incarnation of God the Son?

except possibly "the kingdom". There are MANY verses that summarize his teaching this way;

Which, again, has nothing to do with my question about "WHOM" Jesus' message was about.

See above.

Matt 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Matt 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Luke 4:43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

Luke 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

Jesus is more detailed;

John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings (logos): and the word (logos) which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Again, not what my question was about.

Not at all. He is speaking as the man SENT by God.

Well, yeah, which doesn't go against my position at all, which is:

Jesus, God (WHAT), the Son (WHO), put on a fleshy tent and tabernacled among us.

He became a man.

1) There is no such thing as "incarnation".

So then your answer is "YES. I, Dart, deny the incarnation."

That's seriously all you had to say.

2) There is no such being as "God the Son".

Saying it doesn't make it so.

See above.

I believe the Scriptures,

So do I.

I just have a better understanding of them than you do.

not trinitarian/oneness fictions.

You will not find anything that does not come directly from Scripture in my posts. If you do, please point it out.

Wonderful! Then you believe him when he says;

"my Father is greater than I"

Yeah, because Jesus had already taken on a human nature. Human nature is below the divine nature, naturally. :duh:

that his Father is "the ONLY true God".

If Jesus had said:

"...only You, the (only) true God..."

then you would have a solid case against Jesus being God.

But He didn't, and as such, your argument is merely circumstantial, as He said:

"...You, the only true God..."

which does not exclude Himself, as he is the same Being (WHAT) as the Father, but a different Person (WHO).

That Jehovah is his Father, and our Father, his GOD, and our God.

Which doesn't necessarily exclude Him from being God.

Again, your argument is circumstantial.

That Jesus does NOT know the day, nor the hour of his return, but the Father does.

Which simply means that Jesus defers the authority to decide when He returns to the Father, who has not yet decided when Jesus will return.

That Jesus is NOT the source of the words he spoke, his God is.

Please provide the reference for this verse?

----

Here are my above questions for you, just so they don't get lost:

QUESTION 1: Was Jesus blaspheming God by speaking as one who is God? (In other words, is Jesus a liar by saying things that only God is allowed to say?)

QUESTION 2: Do you still deny the incarnation of God, the Son, even though you have been shown (twice now) that Jesus' ministry was not focused on the Father, but on Himself?

john w

Hall of Fame

1. No, you argued,it does not say "God the Son." No OT text says "God the Father."

...to: "thou, oh Jehovah, art our Father"

That is Genesis 3:1 KJV slick, subtil.

And you lied-it does not say "God the Father."

What is your motivation for lying?

Translation: I, Christ rejector, will rummage through my stack of bibles, and find one that agrees with, supports, my interpretation; if it does not, I will change the words, so that it agrees, what I am trying to "prove," or find a document/"bible" that agrees with me.You talk/act like a JW; they talk/act like you-"The word was a god."

Now I know that you are a bible corrector, not bible believer.

And stuff your "the Hebrew" jazz, you deceiving fraud, as you know no "the Hebrew," cannot speak/understand/write/read it, and could not get a job selling "Hebrew Nationals," and would not know the difference between a "Hebrew National," and a "Nathan's Famous.".

I am done with you, as the above tells me all I need to know about you, you Christ rejecting, bible rejecting corrector/agnostic/mystic, wolf, in sheep's clothing, as your "ministry" on TOL, is lying, posing, con artist.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Real tough old lady, are you troll?

No, troll. you are to answer the last 100 questions I have addressed to you, which you craftily, satanically dismiss, ignore, with sound bytes.

So there, little old hag.

I have not seen any of you legitimately refuted those fact, only twisted versions, big bad troll wolf john boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
The fact that Jesus CLEARLY stated that the words he spoke were NOT his, and that he spoke what his God commanded...

AND the fact that Jehovah promised the words are HIS, which He put in Jesus' mouth...

PROVES beyond doubt that Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah.

Of course they were not.
They were God's prophets, they were God's servants.
So is Jesus.

You missed it-you assert:"See, Moses is not claiming to be God, "cuz" he says that he is a prophet!!!!."

False dichotomy-you can't be this stupid, Forest.

john w

Hall of Fame
Joh 1:18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

However, scripture says man has seen God, moron. Of course, I already posted that, verse, idiot.You, being a moron, missed the argument.

They saw the Lord Jesus Christ, "the Almighty,"not God the Father, for the Lord Jesus Christ says he is the only one to have seen God the Father.

Sober up.

Status
Not open for further replies.