Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Calling scripture "garbage" doesn't help your position.

The passage is describing a mindset, the established set of attitudes held by someone.

Christ's MINDSET was this:

• made Himself of no reputation
• taking the form of a bondservant
• He humbled Himself
• became obedient to the point of death

keypurr

And you are such a heathen you deny that God came and dwelt among us in the person of Jesus Christ. God is light, and Jesus is the TRUE LIGHT. But you are blind to God's Light.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.​

You don't have much time left, Keypurr. You'd better figure out soon that Jesus is the True Light.

John the Baptist was sent to bear witness of that LIGHT. You are one of the "world" that knew Him not, even though the world was made by Him.

John 1:8-10
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

You are so busy telling others they are blind, and you are the blind one. Sad...very sad. :sigh:

Dear friend, I look forward to his coming for me. For me to live is Christ AND TO DIE IS GAIN.

I have the light glorydaz, but your eyes are closed. I do not follow the crowd, I am set apart.

glorydaz

Open your mind JR, I am not your enemy, I bring you something to ponder over.

Now tell me who needed a body prepared for IT/him in Heb 10:5.

God needed a fleshly body for when He came to dwell among us as as a human being. He didn't stop being God, but put on humanity. That's why you're so confused. You don't think God is able to be both God and man at the same time. Because you doubt God's ability, you've invented every Twilight Zone script you can think of to explain it away. That is being faithless, which is what our Lord praised Thomas for not being when he called Jesus his Lord and God.

You are faithless, Keypurr. Sad :sigh:

keypurr

Calling scripture "garbage" doesn't help your position.

The passage is describing a mindset, the established set of attitudes held by someone.

Christ's MINDSET was this:

• made Himself of no reputation
• taking the form of a bondservant
• He humbled Himself
• became obedient to the point of death

I did not call scripture "garbage".
I called your understanding of scripture garbage.

Big difference JR.

glorydaz

Dear friend, I look forward to his coming for me. For me to live is Christ AND TO DIE IS GAIN.

I have the light glorydaz, but your eyes are closed. I do not follow the crowd, I am set apart.

You don't have the light, Keypurr. For you reject your God and Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

He is the TRUE LIGHT, and you are blind to it.

You are "set apart"? That shows your pride as nothing else does. :nono:

keypurr

God needed a fleshly body for when He came to dwell among us as as a human being. He didn't stop being God, but put on humanity. That's why you're so confused. You don't think God is able to be both God and man at the same time. Because you doubt God's ability, you've invented every Twilight Zone script you can think of to explain it away. That is being faithless, which is what our Lord praised Thomas for not being when he called Jesus his Lord and God.

You are faithless, Keypurr. Sad :sigh:

God did not come, he sent his son.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

You have been hoodwinked. God SENT his son, not the one that was born, the one that was SENT needed a BODY for IT was a spirit. The spirit of God (Miltha), a created form of God, not God but a god, needed a body to work in. Jesus was that BODY. Jesus is the savour from sin for he is pure of sin, is a man and willing to do the will of his God. Jesus could die for us. YHWH's perfect plan will defeat SATAN.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God did not come, he sent his son.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

You have been hoodwinked. God SENT his son, not the one that was born, the one that was SENT needed a BODY for IT was a spirit. The spirit of God (Miltha), a created form of God, not God but a god, needed a body to work in. Jesus was that BODY. Jesus is the savour from sin for he is pure of sin, is a man and willing to do the will of his God. Jesus could die for us. YHWH's perfect plan will defeat SATAN.
Does John 3:16 contradict John 1:1,14, which says that God was the Word and became flesh?

keypurr

You don't have the light, Keypurr. For you reject your God and Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

He is the TRUE LIGHT, and you are blind to it.

You are "set apart"? That shows your pride as nothing else does. :nono:

I try not to be part of this world, but it is his will that I share the blessings that I have been given to folks who might understand them. Your not in the light glorydaz, but think what you wish. I will follow Christ, I have left Babylon many years ago.

keypurr

Does John 3:16 contradict John 1:1,14, which says that God was the Word and became flesh?

God was NOT the Word, the Word was WITH God and is a god.

The FORM of God became flesh, the Miltha. The Miltha was given the wisdom and power of his creator. To us, IT is a godlike spirit, but it is not YHWH.

It is a case of the Greek to English translations do not use names, they use titles. The word "God" is not the name of God. It causes confusion. But I bet you can not see how it could do that.

The Miltha became flesh in Jesus, and IT spoke through him. The Miltha was at the creation. But he is still an exact image of YHWH, that makes him a creation not God. The Miltha is a creature, firstborn of all creation. Only the Father is higher than the Miltha that was in Jesus Christ.

Best you folks get some sleep, your church meets in the morning.

Dartman

This "cut-n-paste" eisegesis is inaccurate.
Your interpretation of John 1 contradicts the rest of Scriptures..... while what John actually wrote complements, and harmonizes with Scriptures. We KNOW God spoke the universe into existence.... by His words/logos. We KNOW John uses logos throughout his gospel in it's literal, clear and simple meaning. John 3:16 contradicts YOUR INTERPRETATION of John 1, it doesn't contradict what John actually wrote.

keypurr

Your interpretation of John 1 contradicts the rest of Scriptures..... while what John actually wrote complements, and harmonizes with Scriptures. We KNOW God spoke the universe into existence.... by His words/logos. We KNOW John uses logos throughout his gospel in it's literal, clear and simple meaning. John 3:16 contradicts YOUR INTERPRETATION of John 1, it doesn't contradict what John actually wrote.

Agree somewhat:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The Miltha is a spirit of God. YHWH created ALL through his Miltha.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

It actually is not.

Your interpretation of John 1 contradicts the rest of Scriptures.....

No, it does not.

while what John actually wrote complements, and harmonizes with Scriptures.

Duh.

We KNOW God spoke the universe into existence.... by His words/logos. We KNOW John uses logos throughout his gospel in it's literal, clear and simple meaning. John 3:16 contradicts YOUR INTERPRETATION of John 1, it doesn't contradict what John actually wrote.

Here is what the verse says (direct translation from Greek:

9c294365b9cb0a1394781594f3e7419a.jpg

Is God words? Or is God "the Word" made flesh?

--------

Dart, you answered this earlier, and I'll try to get to your other posts, but it appears you misunderstood what I was asking, so let me reword it.

I asked:

Dart, Whom was Jesus' ministry focused on?

You answered it (and correct me if I misunderstood you) as if I had asked "Whom was Jesus preaching TO".

I meant, "Whom was Jesus' ministry ABOUT?" Was it focused on Himself? or was it focused on the Father? or someone else?

keypurr

John 1 does not contradict scripture at all if you understand it as I do.

Compare the words "God" and "O God" in Heb 1.

O God got promoted by God. So they are two, not one.

The Miltha is a form of God that is not equal to YHWH the creator.
YHWH is the most high only true God.

My bedtime JR, go get a good nite of sleep. Catch you tomorrow unless he comes for me.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
John 1 does not contradict scripture at all

You should have stopped there, heretic, instead of adding...

if you understand it as I do.

Which renders scripture "non-understandable" without your first existing, making scripture reliant on you for understanding.

Talk about arrogant...

Compare the words "God" and "O God" in Heb 1.

"O" in Hebrews 1 is an interjection added to Scripture.

It's the old spelling of "Oh".

Other examples include "O Come All Ye Faithful" and "O Come O Come Emmanuel". There is no interjection in the Greek.

O God got promoted by God. So they are two, not one.

:blabla:

The Miltha is a form of God that is not equal to YHWH the creator.
YHWH is the most high only true God.

My bedtime JR, go get a good nite of sleep. Catch you tomorrow unless he comes for me.

:blabla:

Dartman

Here is what the verse says (direct translation from Greek:

9c294365b9cb0a1394781594f3e7419a.jpg

Is God words? Or is God "the Word" made flesh?
God's words ARE God.
God's words were fulfilled as a flesh and blood baby boy born in Bethlehem. "LOGOS" NEVER means "Jesus". Jesus fulfilled, spoke, obeyed, taught God's LOGOS;
John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings (logos): and the word (logos)) which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word (logos).

John 17:14 I have given them thy word (logos); and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word (logos) is truth.

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word (logos);

And on, and on.

JR said:
Dart, you answered this earlier, and I'll try to get to your other posts, but it appears you misunderstood what I was asking, so let me reword it.

I asked:

Dart, Whom was Jesus' ministry focused on?

You answered it (and correct me if I misunderstood you) as if I had asked "Whom was Jesus preaching TO".

I meant, "Whom was Jesus' ministry ABOUT?" Was it focused on Himself? or was it focused on the Father? or someone else?
Jesus is Jehovah/YHVH God's holy servant;
Isa 42:1-8 Behold, My servant, whom I uphold; My chosen, in whom My soul delighteth: I have put My spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor cause it to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed will he not break, and a dimly burning wick will he not quench: he will bring forth justice in truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth; and the isles shall wait for his law.
5 Thus saith God Jehovah, He that created the heavens, and stretched them forth; He that spread abroad the earth and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6 I, Jehovah, have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thy hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 to open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison-house.
8 I am Jehovah, that is My name; and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise unto graven images.

Acts 4:24-30 And they, when they heard it, lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, O Lord, thou that didst make the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that in them is:
25 who by the holy spirit, (by) the mouth of our father David thy servant, didst say, Why did the Gentiles rage, And the peoples imagine vain things?
26 The kings of the earth set themselves in array, And the rulers were gathered together, Against the Lord, and against His Anointed:
27 for of a truth in this city against Thy holy servant Jesus, whom Thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, were gathered together,
28 to do whatsoever Thy hand and Thy council foreordained to come to pass.
29 And now, Lord, look upon their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants to speak thy word with all boldness,
30 while Thy stretchest forth Thy hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Thy holy servant Jesus.

As Jehovah's holy servant, Jesus preached exactly what his God commanded him to preach;

John 12:49-50 For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, He hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak.

Jesus taught his God's plan, his God's logos/word, and covered the entire scope of his God's gospel. The gospel of the kingdom, the necessity of works, the necessity of faith, the necessity of love and obedience. Jesus more specifically defined sin, and judgment.... and righteousness and reward.

Jesus taught about the future role of the apostles, and his own future responsibilities.
Jesus taught about his God. Jesus commanded believing that his God is "the ONLY true God". Jesus confirmed the New Testament to the Jews for 3 1/2 years, and after his ascension the apostles then confirmed the New Testament/Covenant to the Jews for the last half of the "week" in Dan 9... 3 1/2 more years.

Jesus message wasn't one sided. Your question is worded poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.