Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
1Co 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

WAS PAUL WRONG?
No, Paul was not wrong, because there is only ONE LORD AND GOD, and that is God HIMSELF.

Beside HIM there is no other.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Lord Jesus NEVER claimed he was equal to his God.

BR you have proven over and over that you very limited in your understanding of Jesus the Christ.

You can't see that there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD and that Jesus Christ HAS A GOD.
If Jesus has a God then HE IS NOT GOD.

Your just not strong enough to question your dishonest faith.
Philippians 2:5-11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1Co 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

WAS PAUL WRONG?

Do we exist through God?

keypurr

Yeah, that's right, throw me under the bus because you disagree with me, that'll win you the debate for sure!

:mock: Keypurr

Heretic.

I am not interested in a debate JR, TRUTH is what I post, I do not run and hide from Truth.

There is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, just as we were told by the Son of God. I admit my English is not the best but its doable to see what the Bible says without the clouds of tradition in my eyes.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am not interested in a debate JR,

That much is obvious. You should leave this site. Because this is a site for debate, discussion.

If you are not willing to have your ideas scrutinized and rebutted, proselytizing, or think that they cannot be, then you need to leave and never come back.

TRUTH is what I post,

No, you post your beliefs, which you claim are the truth.

I do not run and hide from Truth.

Yes, you do.

There is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD,

Duh.

just as we were told by the Son of God. I admit my English is not the best but its doable to see what the Bible says without the clouds of tradition in my eyes.

:blabla:

keypurr

Philippians 2:5-11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You have no clue what this verse is telling you. You think it is about Jesus, It is Not, it is about what was IN Jesus. See the word "IN" in verse five?

It speaks of what was IN Jesus, not Jesus. Now consider John 1:1. The "WORD", Militha, was IN Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everything exist from YHWH through the Militha, his Son.

Confused?

Colossians 1:15-20 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. 18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. 19 For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, 20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

keypurr

That much is obvious. You should leave this site. Because this is a site for debate, discussion.

If you are not willing to have your ideas scrutinized and rebutted, proselytizing, or think that they cannot be, then you need to leave and never come back.

No, you post your beliefs, which you claim are the truth.

Yes, you do.

Duh.

:blabla:

It is easy to see that your not equipped to do that so maybe you should take your own advise.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have no clue what this verse is telling you. You think it is about Jesus, It is Not, it is about what was IN Jesus. See the word "IN" in verse five?

It speaks of what was IN Jesus, not Jesus. Now consider John 1:1. The "WORD", Militha, was IN Jesus.
You think it has something to do with something being INSIDE Jesus.

It's a simple figure of speech that means "have the same mindset."

That's literally what it means. You twist it, however, to fit your beliefs.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And you say I do not know what I'm talking about?

keypurr

Confused?

Colossians 1:15-20 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. 18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. 19 For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, 20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

This is not about Jesus also. Your so short sighted BR.

God is a SPIRIT, Jesus is a MAN. He is a creature, firstborn of all CREATURES. God is not a CREATURE.

Colossians 1:15
(Bishops) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first borne of all creatures.
(ESV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
(Geneva) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first begotten of euery creature.
(GNB) Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God. He is the first-born Son, superior to all created things.
(ISV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
(Murdock) who is the likeness of the invisible God, and the first-born of all creatures:
(NAS77) And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.
(NASB) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
(NIrV) Christ is the exact likeness of God, who can't be seen. He is first, and he is over all of creation.
(NIV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NKJV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NRSV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
(NRSVA) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
(YLT) who is the image of the invisible God, first-born of all creation,

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You don't BR, but your not alone.

You fail to understand the Militha of Heb 1:3. Until you see that your in the dark. You have no clue who and what the Son is.
It's "Miltha" you dummy.

Not "Militha," as if you were saying with a lisp, "Melissa."

:dunce:

keypurr

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Militha was IN Jesus. That is the spirit Son of YHWH, The Son he used to create all. The spirit of God that went to Jesus as a dove and brought the Power of God into the world.

The greatness of Jesus Christ as a man he never sinned so he could die on the cross.

The other thing that made Jesus was the Militha, a form of God because he was given the Power of God and was sent to dwell in the body YHWH prepared for IT/him.

Why can't you folks answer the question about Heb 10:5? Who or what needed a body prepared for IT/him.?

Answer that question and you be on your way to truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Militha was IN Jesus. That is the spirit Son of YHWH, The Son he used to create all. The spirit of God that went to Jesus as a dove and brought the Power of God into the world.

The greatness of Jesus Christ as a man he never sinned so he could die on the cross.

The other thing that made Jesus was the Militha, a form of God because he was given the Power of God and was sent to dwell in the body YHWH prepared for IT/him.

Why can't you folks answer the question about Heb 10:5? Who or what needed a body prepared for IT/him.?

Answer that question and you be on your way to truth.
:readthis:
You think it has something to do with something being INSIDE Jesus.

It's a simple figure of speech that means "have the same mindset."

That's literally what it means. You twist it, however, to fit your beliefs.

keypurr

It's "Miltha" you dummy.

Not "Militha," as if you were saying with a lisp, "Melissa."

:dunce:

Yes I am a lousy speller.

But I would suppose that would be a varied word in the Hebrew, Aramaic or the Peshitta manuscripts.

Do you have a favorate?

Open your mind JR, I am not your enemy, I bring you something to ponder over.

Now tell me who needed a body prepared for IT/him in Heb 10:5.

glorydaz

The Lord Jesus NEVER claimed he was equal to his God.

BR you have proven over and over that you very limited in your understanding of Jesus the Christ.

You can't see that there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD and that Jesus Christ HAS A GOD.
If Jesus has a God then HE IS NOT GOD.

Your just not strong enough to question your dishonest faith.

And you are such a heathen you deny that God came and dwelt among us in the person of Jesus Christ. God is light, and Jesus is the TRUE LIGHT. But you are blind to God's Light.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.​

You don't have much time left, Keypurr. You'd better figure out soon that Jesus is the True Light.

John the Baptist was sent to bear witness of that LIGHT. You are one of the "world" that knew Him not, even though the world was made by Him.

John 1:8-10
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

You are so busy telling others they are blind, and you are the blind one. Sad...very sad. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.