Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul tells us WHEN AND HOW Jesus became "the only begotten son" of Jehovah/YHVH God;
Acts 13:29-35 And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
30 But God raised him from the dead:
31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.
32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that He hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art My Son, this day have I begotten thee.
34 And as concerning that He raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer Thine holy one to see corruption.

1 Cor 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus IS "the only begotten son" ........ so far. When he returns to this earth, then ALL the righteous will be "begotten:
1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1 John 4:9 tells us that God SENT His ONLY begotten Son INTO the world.

So you are simply wrong.

keypurr

You keep claiming that the LOGOS is an exact copy of God.... your craziness means that you believe there are now two "Gods".

God created a copy of himself and gave it power. God is a spirit and so is his first creation.
only the FATHER IS THE TRUE God.

Hebrews 1:3

(Bishops) Who beyng the bryghtnesse of the glorie, and the very image of his substaunce, vpholdyng all thynges with the worde of his power, hauing by him selfe pourged our sinnes, hath syt on the ryght hande of the maiestie on hye:
(ESV) He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(ESV+) He is the radiance of the glory of God and R8the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. R9After making purification for sins, R10he sat down R11at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(Geneva) Who being the brightnes of the glory, and the ingraued forme of his person, and bearing vp all things by his mightie worde, hath by himselfe purged our sinnes, and sitteth at the right hand of the Maiestie in the highest places,
(GNB) He reflects the brightness of God's glory and is the exact likeness of God's own being, sustaining the universe with his powerful word. After achieving forgiveness for the sins of all human beings, he sat down in heaven at the right side of God, the Supreme Power.
(ISV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of his being, and he holds everything together by his powerful word. After he had provided a cleansing from sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Highest Majesty
(KJV) Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
(KJV+) WhoG3739 beingG5607 the brightnessG541 of his glory,G1391 andG2532 the express imageG5481 of hisG848 person,G5287 andG5037 upholdingG5342 all thingsG3956 by theG3588 wordG4487 of hisG846 power,G1411 when he had byG1223 himselfG1438 purgedG4160 G2512 ourG2257 sins,G266 sat downG2523 onG1722 the right handG1188 of theG3588 MajestyG3172 onG1722 high;G5308
(Murdock) who is the splendor of his glory, and the image of himself, and upholdeth all by the energy of his word; and by himself he made a purgation of sins, and sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.
(NAS77) And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high;
(NASB) And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(NASB+) N1And He is the radianceG541 of His gloryG1391 and the exactG5481 R1representationG5481 of His natureG5287, and N2 R2upholdsG5342 allG3956 thingsG3956 by the wordG4487 of His powerG1411. When He had madeG4160 R3purificationG2512 of sinsG266, He R4satG2523 downG2523 at the rightG1188 handG1188 of the R5MajestyG3172 on highG5308,
(NIrV) The Son is the gleaming brightness of God's glory. He is the exact likeness of God's being. He uses his powerful word to hold all things together. He provided the way for people to be made pure from sin. Then he sat down at the right hand of the King, the Majesty in heaven.
(NIV) The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
(NKJV) who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(NRSV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(NRSVA) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(YLT) who being the brightness of the glory, and the impress of His subsistence, bearing up also the all things by the saying of his might—through himself having made a cleansing of our sins, sat down at the right hand of the greatness in the highest,

I NEVER SAID WE HAVE TWO GODS. YOUR ASSUMING WORDS I NEVER POSTED.

I suggest before you show how little you know, you read the scriptures.

keypurr

Your "takeover theory" has NO support in scripture. But we know that you have a very, very low view of scripture.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

I ask you, WHO OR WHAT needed a body prepared for it/him?

Right Divider

Body part
God created a copy of himself and gave it power. God is a spirit and so is his first creation.
I NEVER SAID WE HAVE TWO GODS. YOUR ASSUMING WORDS I NEVER POSTED.

You are talking out of both side of your mouth.

Your "duplicate God" would make TWO "Gods".

You're as bad at counting as your are with English.

And your "understanding" of scripture is even worse.

keypurr

He was given the Militha huh? Which is exactly what I said you believe.

How about we define terms here for the rest of our audience....

Militha is a what?????

The true Son that GOD used to create everything, the spirit son that God prepared a body for (Jesus), the spirit son that was given the power of his Father, the son who came down from above to bring the good news of God's love and take the form of a man and die on a tree.

The Militha is the logos.

The Militha is the one I have been posting about for over six years now.

Doc, one must read every word to find TRUTH. Jesus was anointed, by God, with the Militha when John baptized him. it was then he received all POWER and knowledge. Acts 10:38

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

keypurr

A duplicate god is a CREATION, every IMAGE is a CREATION, CREATURE.

Every time you ASSUME, you display just how dumb you are.

THINK before you talk.

Mal_2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Mar_12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

Rom_3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

1Co_8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Eph_4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Jas_2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

keypurr

The WORD was made flesh at His BIRTH and not at some later time.

I STRONGLY DISAGREE.

He was born the savior of the world, the Lamb of God.
But he became the Christ at his anointing, he received the "WORD" from God when John baptized him. The spirit of God came as a dove. That spirit is the Militha (word) which spoke through Jesus, the body prepared for him in Heb 10:5.

Right Divider

Body part
I STRONGLY DISAGREE.
Who cares? You're just plain wrong.

He was born the savior of the world, the Lamb of God.
But he became the Christ at his anointing, he received the "WORD" from God when John baptized him. The spirit of God came as a dove. That spirit is the Militha (word) which spoke through Jesus, the body prepared for him in Heb 10:5.
Wrong and silly.

keypurr

My understanding of scripture is deeper than most for I have been give the understanding of some of his words. My eyes were opened after many years of prayerful study. The secret key to truth is knowing God created his EXACT image, a spirit, and sent him/it to show us LIGHT.

Right Divider

Body part

A duplicate god is a CREATION, every IMAGE is a CREATION, CREATURE.

Every time you ASSUME, you display just how dumb you are.

THINK before you talk.

Mal_2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Mar_12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

Rom_3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

1Co_8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Eph_4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Jas_2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
You are very wrong, but at least you're stubborn about your heretical beliefs.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God created a copy of Himself and gave it power. God is a spirit and so is his first creation.
only the FATHER IS THE TRUE God.

That is not what scripture says, you heretic.

Here is what it ACTUALLY SAYS:

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. - John 17:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:3&version=NKJV

I NEVER SAID WE HAVE TWO GODS.

A copy machine makes two of whatever you're copying.

Your position is self-contradictory.

YOUR ASSUMING WORDS I NEVER POSTED.

Just look at the beginning of this post, if you've forgotten what you said. I quoted what you said verbatim.

Liar, false teacher, heretic.

What you say goes against God HIMSELF!

I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images. - Isaiah 42:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah42:8&version=NKJV

Your teaching makes JESUS HIMSELF a liar:

And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. - John 17:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:5&version=NKJV

Right Divider

Body part
My understanding of scripture is deeper than most for I have been give the understanding of some of his words. My eyes were opened after many years of prayerful study. The secret key to truth is knowing God created his EXACT image, a spirit, and sent him/it to show us LIGHT.
A silly and vain philosophy.

keypurr

That is not what scripture says, you heretic.

Here is what it ACTUALLY SAYS:

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. - John 17:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:3&version=NKJV

How does that change the fact that only the father is the true God?

Are all the other translations wrong?

John 17:3
(Bishops) This is lyfe eternall, that they myght knowe thee, the only true God, & Iesus Christe whom thou hast sent.
(ESV) And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
(ESV+) R20And this is eternal life, R21that they know you, R22the only R23true God, and R24Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
(Geneva) And this is life eternall, that they knowe thee to be the onely very God, and whom thou hast sent, Iesus Christ.
(GNB) And eternal life means to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, whom you sent.
(ISV) And this is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent—Jesus the Messiah.
(KJV) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
(KJV+) AndG1161 thisG3778 isG2076 lifeG2222 eternal,G166 thatG2443 they might knowG1097 theeG4571 theG3588 onlyG3441 trueG228 God,G2316 andG2532 JesusG2424 Christ,G5547 whomG3739 thou hast sent.G649
(Murdock) And this is life eternal, that they may know thee, that thou art the only true God, and whom thou hast sent, Jesus Messiah.
(NAS77) "And this is eternal life, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent.
(NASB) "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NASB+) "ThisG3778 is eternalG166 lifeG2222, that they may knowG1097 You, R1the onlyG3441 trueG228 GodG2316, and JesusG2424 ChristG5547 whomG3739 R2You have sentG649.
(NIrV) "And what is eternal life? It is knowing you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
(NIV) Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
(NKJV) And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NRSV) And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
(NRSVA) And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
(YLT) and this is the life age-during, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and him whom Thou didst send—Jesus Christ;

A copy machine makes two of whatever you're copying.

Your position is self-contradictory.
Who is discussing copy machines?

Just look at the beginning of this post, if you've forgotten what you said. I quoted what you said verbatim.

Liar, false teacher, heretic.

What you say goes against God HIMSELF!

I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images. - Isaiah 42:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah42:8&version=NKJV

Your teaching makes JESUS HIMSELF a liar:

And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. - John 17:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:5&version=NKJV

Another guy that ASSUMES things that are not written.

My teaching support scripture in support of our Lord's teachings. Its your weakness to faceup to truth that turned you into a viper. You know not the son or the Milith that was in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.