裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So you believe God was dead.

Dead, as in, no life at all?

NO.

Dead, as in, separated from his physical body?

Yes.

You still do not believe God was IN Christ, but rather that God IS Christ.

You are not a disciple of Christ yet, when you believe such error.

LA

:blabla:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't twist my words, heathen. Try to read what is written.

The fulness of the Godhead dwelt in Christ's body of flesh, and the Scripture plainly states that you are without excuse for not admitting that.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​

I'm a member of His Body, LA, which is how I know just how lost you are. :sigh:

You have no mediator between you and God--

1Ti 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

LA

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes. Had to. Blood had to be shed for sins. Sinless blood.

Have you ever heard the question Did God die? I know a song that includes, Why did you have to die? and if we think this is God but the world still is then did God indeed die. And yet, He could have a Son and His Son could die for us being sinless. But if the Son already was then He didn't just have a Son.

musterion

Have you ever heard the question Did God die? I know a song that includes, Why did you have to die? and if we think this is God but the world still is then did God indeed die. And yet, He could have a Son and His Son could die for us being sinless. But if the Son already was then He didn't just have a Son.

Others can do as they like but I'm not going to debate trinitarianism with you. You need to be sure that you are trusting only and the death, burial and resurrection of Christ for your sins to keep you out of Hell. If you're adding anything to that, or on top of it, including Law, you are lost and trying to figure out the nature of Christ is the last thing you need to be doing right now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Others can do as they like but I'm not going to debate trinitarianism with you. You need to be sure that you are trusting only and the death, burial and resurrection of Christ for your sins to keep you out of Hell. If you're adding anything to that, or on top of it, including Law, you are lost and trying to figure out the nature of Christ is the last thing you need to be doing right now.

amen

only the blood of Jesus

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
song lyrics

Only the blood of Jesus covers all of my sin
only the life of Jesus renews me from within
Your blood is enough
Your mercy complete
Your work of atonement paid for my debts making me holy
Only the blood of Jesus

glorydaz

You have no mediator between you and God--

1Ti 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

LA

Yes, I do....the man Jesus Christ. He was man's representive.

But, the offense of sin was against God, so He needed a representative, too.

Jesus Christ fit that bill perfectly.....as God in the flesh.

Galatians 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.​

Right Divider

Body part
It's not hard to understand for me, but you are quite confused. So, I will explain;

John 1:1-6
In the beginning was the word
(God's words/logos), and the word (God's words/logos) was with God, and the word (God's words/logos) was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him
(God); and without Him (God) was not any thing made that was made.
4 In Him
(God) was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

Your misunderstanding comes from 18 centuries of brainwashing..... and defies VAST quantities of Scripture.
Read the entire chapter.

You'll get to the part where the WORD was made flesh.

Dartman

Yes, I do....the man Jesus Christ. He was man's representive.

But, the offense of sin was against God, so He needed a representative, too.

Jesus Christ fit that bill perfectly.....as God in the flesh.
Says no verse ever.
glorydaz said:
Galatians 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.​
This verse does a wonderful job of explaining how God cannot be Jesus. Jesus is the mediator BETWEEN God and men, while God is exactly what He has stated from the beginning.

Deut 6:3-5 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as Jehovah, the God of thy fathers, hath promised unto thee, in a land flowing with milk and honey. 4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah: 5 and thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Dartman

You forget. Paul met the Lord on the road to Damascus, and the Lord gave Paul personal revelations. Paul knew who his Lord was. He knew Jesus Christ is the "image of the invisible God", had created all things, was before all things, and by Him all things consist. Col. 1:15-17
You have taken Paul's words out of context, AND you have ignored other clear and simple statements Paul has made.

In Col 1 Paul is NOT talking about the original creation of the universe, we KNOW that was done by Jehovah/YHVH God. Jesus himself acknowledged his God as the creator. The apostles acknowledge Christ's God as the creator. Paul is talking about "thrones, dominions, principalities and powers" that were CURRENTLY known by those in Colossae. And this was possible since Jesus was resurrected from the dead, by his God;

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Here is only one of the Scriptures showing what Paul stated about the creation of the universe;
Acts 17:24-31 The God that made the world and all things therein, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25 neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26 and he made of one every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, having determined (their) appointed seasons, and the bounds of their habitation;
27 that they should seek God, if haply they might feel after him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us:
28 for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain even of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Being then the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and device of man.
30 The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked; but now he commandeth men that they should all everywhere repent:
31 inasmuch as he hath appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

That you remain blind to this great truth is evidence that you do not know God.

musterion

You have taken Paul's words out of context, AND you have ignored other clear and simple statements Paul has made.

In Col 1 Paul is NOT talking about the original creation of the universe, we KNOW that was done by Jehovah/YHVH God. Jesus himself acknowledged his God as the creator. The apostles acknowledge Christ's God as the creator. Paul is talking about "thrones, dominions, principalities and powers" that were CURRENTLY known by those in Colossae. And this was possible since Jesus was resurrected from the dead, by his God;

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Here is only one of the Scriptures showing what Paul stated about the creation of the universe;
Acts 17:24-31 The God that made the world and all things therein, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25 neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26 and he made of one every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, having determined (their) appointed seasons, and the bounds of their habitation;
27 that they should seek God, if haply they might feel after him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us:
28 for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain even of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Being then the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and device of man.
30 The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked; but now he commandeth men that they should all everywhere repent:
31 inasmuch as he hath appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26080&d=1513777024

The Bible depicts each of the Three as an individual Personage, referred to by and interacting with the Others. That's three Persons, all separately referred to as God. Yet there is but One.

Dartman

It's NOT "words", deceiver. It's THE WORD and the THE WORD WAS GOD (start at 1:1).
You are the one deceived. Logos is God's words, check the entire book of John.... not just the distortions trinity/oneness theologies have wreaked on the first chapter.

Jesus used Logos both plural, and singular, interchangeably;

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my words (Logos plural): and the word (Logos singular) which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

THIS is how "logos" is used in the Scriptures. It ALWAYS means "something uttered, or written".

Dartman

http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26080&d=1513777024

The Bible depicts each of the Three as an individual Personage, referred to by and interacting with the Others. That's three Persons, all separately referred to as God. Yet there is but One.
Hogwash.
The Bible clearly explains, states and preaches, Jesus is the literal descendant of Adam and Eve, Abraham, Judah, David and Mary. Jehovah/YHVH God is "the ONLY true God", and the Creator of the universe. Jehovah/YHVH is Christ's God. Jehovah/YHVH God EXALTED Jesus of Nazareth to be His Christ, Jehovah's anointed. When Jesus had "poured out his soul unto death", and Jesus was in hell, then Jehovah/YHVH raised Jesus from the dead, and further EXALTED him.

glorydaz

Says no verse ever.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​

This verse does a wonderful job of explaining how God cannot be Jesus. Jesus is the mediator BETWEEN God and men, while God is exactly what He has stated from the beginning.

Deut 6:3-5 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as Jehovah, the God of thy fathers, hath promised unto thee, in a land flowing with milk and honey. 4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah: 5 and thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

A mediator is not the mediator of one, but you continue to claim Jesus was only a man.

We have people here who can explain the Kinsman Redeemer to you, but this much I do know.

If you and your wife were planning to get a divorce, the court would assign a mediator to see if he could make peace between you TWO. The court would have to find someone who had NO connection to either of you. Jesus Christ had a connection to both parties - God and man. God with us - Emmanuel. Matthew 1:23KJV He came out from God (divine) to dwell among us as a human being. John 16:27KJV

Therefore, God came down to dwell among us....being both God and man. John 1:14KJV All of your pointing hither and yon will not change the fact that Jesus Christ is the one and only possible mediator between God and man BECAUSE HE WAS BOTH human and divine.

glorydaz

Hogwash.
The Bible clearly explains, states and preaches, Jesus is the literal descendant of Adam and Eve, Abraham, Judah, David and Mary. Jehovah/YHVH God is "the ONLY true God", and the Creator of the universe. Jehovah/YHVH is Christ's God. Jehovah/YHVH God EXALTED Jesus of Nazareth to be His Christ, Jehovah's anointed. When Jesus had "poured out his soul unto death", and Jesus was in hell, then Jehovah/YHVH raised Jesus from the dead, and further EXALTED him.

HOGWASH.....If you aren't JW, you're some other cult. Mormon? Adventist? Fess up, because you are clearly lost.

glorydaz

Get behind me satan. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.