Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

I am not interested in what you consider, Christ rejector. By that "argument," does "He" not say to sell yall you have, and raise the dead?

I study the bible dispensationally, rightly dividing the word of truth, as commanded in 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, and thus, unlike you, who deceptively asserts that all of the commands given, by the Lord Jesus Christ, on earth(whom you reject anyways), are directed towards everyone, including yourself. Thus, you are my enemy, since you are an enemy of God, an enemy of the cross of Christ, as it is written:

Acts 13:10 KJV and said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Philippians 3:18 KJV (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Colossians 1:21 KJV And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

You think like a child John.

It takes more than study, it takes prayer and understanding, I have been reading his words for over seventy plus years, and I am still learning. Us more than the Greek to English translations if you want truth.

I wish you well John.

keypurr

Not many take you seriously; most address you, only because you are quite amusing. To wit? The above self refuting assertion, that "commits suicide," for you just made a silly judgment, by judging another's ideas as silly.

Grow a brain.In the interim, hush, and quit embarrassing yourself.

Why don't you answer the same question I asked Doc?

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Who needed a body prepared for him? And why?

keypurr

Not many take you seriously; most address you, only because you are quite amusing. To wit? The above self refuting assertion, that "commits suicide," for you just made a silly judgment, by judging another's ideas as silly.

Grow a brain.In the interim, hush, and quit embarrassing yourself.

Their choice John, they and you can remain in darkness if you desire.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1.Show us "the original language Jesus spoke"-show us that scripture. Does it have a name? Where can we all get a copy of this "original language," that you can prove "Jesus" spoke?

You lied, or are intoxicated, or an alleged "puffed up wannabee" "expert," that gets "high" from this "originals" scam, of which he attempts to fleece the sheep/babes. There is only 1 "original" -all the rest are copies.

2. You assert that God appointed you, not the KJB translators, to preserve His word, in English? Says who, you?

3. LA: I am a bible corrector, not believer, and if any bible, source disagrees with my(antichrist)doctrine, does not support it, I will find a bible that does, or correct those that disagree with my presuppositions/doctrine, to support what I am trying to prove. Thus, I can prove anything I, LALaw, want-nuthin' to it. Thus, I am the final authority, not any scripture, as correcting any scripture, presupposes an authority over it, as I correct it, it does not correct me, as I submit it to myr authority/correction, not being in submission to it.

Next up, for me, LALaw-I will check the "original" KJV translators' love letters.

You are a deceiving fraud, con artist-even you know it.

Mat 12:33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
Mat 12:34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
Mat 12:36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

john w

Hall of Fame
You think like a child John.

You spam that to me, and everyone, that picks apart your deceit, and disagrees with your Christ rejecting doctrine of demons. I take that as a compliment, enemy.And you post kid stuff, loser, like "Don't judge," which is itself a judgment.

It takes more than study, it takes prayer and understanding, I have been reading his words for over seventy plus years, and I am still learning.

1. Catch that, folks? He reads his stack of bibles, never believing any one of them, correcting them all. He is an admitted bible corrector, not bible believer, rummaging through his mess of bibles,to find,cite, those, that agree with him, or correcting those, that do not support his doctrine of demons, so that they will. The devil taught him that, from "reading" Geneis-Revelation.

2. You wouldn't know the difference between the book of Ruth, and Ruth Buzzy. My evidence? The slop you "post" on TOL.

3. You are not in my league, biblically, enemy-you're a ignorant blowhard, who has contributed NADA to biblical understanding, and whose main mission in life, is to "spiritually" plunder the sheep, trying to convince them that a fake "Jesus," who is not God,and thus an impotent, like yourself, is in position to save others.

Us more than the Greek to English translations if you want truth.

1. Fraud, as you can't speak/read/write/understand any such "Greek," and are trying to con people into thinking you can translate accurately, "one on one," Greek words, into their English, employing "Strong's?"

You can't, and that demonstrates that you are a con artist, dishonest used car salesman.

2. Catch that? He cannot properly construct an "The English" sentence....

"Us more than the Greek to English translations if you want truth."

...and he is gonna splain to us Hillbillies, what "the Greek" "reads?"

Sure, clown. And get this-the LORD God honors those that believe every word of his book, and to them he sheds illumination, truth to them, not to you bible correcting frauds.
I wish you well John.

No, you don't-wolves are merely condescending, not wishing anyone, "well."

Get saved, Christ rejector.

john w

Hall of Fame
Their choice John, they and you can remain in darkness if you desire.

Another sound byte, that took him 20 minutes to GOOG, thinking that this tired cliche, is original, and has never been employed before.

Flap them big shoes, Bozo.

And get saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why don't you answer the same question I asked Doc?

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Who needed a body prepared for him? And why?

1. Why don't you answer the last 50 questions, I've addressed to you, the last 3 years, clown?

2. Chapter, verse, that requires I address any/all questions, especially trap questions, insincere questions, and those that have been answered already, from anyone, especially from a Christ rejector, such as yourself.

Let's go, Bozo-give me the chapter, verse, and I will pick you apart,once again demonstrating you're not in my league, as you merely regurgitate what others/other websites, say the bible teaches, never studying it yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mat 12:33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
Mat 12:34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
Mat 12:36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

1. =spam, she sends to everyone

2. The deceiver cites the above passages, as she asserts that all of the book is addressed to her, about her, as all the commands are for her, but conveniently, devilishly, deletes verses preceding, and following:

Matthew 12 KJV

22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

Do it-and raise the dead, per Matthew 10 ff.

Fraud.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have missed any reference to a Triune Creator in the Tanak because there is one. When you say missed it implies that it was there. The word concept idea of a the Triune Creator came later, after the New Testament was written.

RCC created it.

keypurr

You spam that to me, and everyone, that picks apart your deceit, and disagrees with your Christ rejecting doctrine of demons. I take that as a compliment, enemy.And you post kid stuff, loser, like "Don't judge," which is itself a judgment.

1. Catch that, folks? He reads his stack of bibles, never believing any one of them, correcting them all. He is an admitted bible corrector, not bible believer, rummaging through his mess of bibles,to find,cite, those, that agree with him, or correcting those, that do not support his doctrine of demons, so that they will. The devil taught him that, from "reading" Geneis-Revelation.

2. You wouldn't know the difference between the book of Ruth, and Ruth Buzzy. My evidence? The slop you "post" on TOL.

3. You are not in my league, biblically, enemy-you're a ignorant blowhard, who has contributed NADA to biblical understanding, and whose main mission in life, is to "spiritually" plunder the sheep, trying to convince them that a fake "Jesus," who is not God,and thus an impotent, like yourself, is in position to save others.

1. Fraud, as you can't speak/read/write/understand any such "Greek," and are trying to con people into thinking you can translate accurately, "one on one," Greek words, into their English, employing "Strong's?"

You can't, and that demonstrates that you are a con artist, dishonest used car salesman.

2. Catch that? He cannot properly construct an "The English" sentence....

"Us more than the Greek to English translations if you want truth."

...and he is gonna splain to us Hillbillies, what "the Greek" "reads?"

Sure, clown. And get this-the LORD God honors those that believe every word of his book, and to them he sheds illumination, truth to them, not to you bible correcting frauds.

No, you don't-wolves are merely condescending, not wishing anyone, "well."

Get saved, Christ rejector.

You have distorted everything I post. You are of your Father Satan, you will pay for your breaking of God's Law.

I feel no need to please you or any one else John and I do care for you.

Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

keypurr

1. Why don't you answer the last 50 questions, I've addressed to you, the last 3 years, clown?

2. Chapter, verse, that requires I address any/all questions, especially trap questions, insincere questions, and those that have been answered already, from anyone, especially from a Christ rejector, such as yourself.

Let's go, Bozo-give me the chapter, verse, and I will pick you apart,once again demonstrating you're not in my league, as you merely regurgitate what others/other websites, say the bible teaches, never studying it yourself.

So your saying that you do not know what that the verse is saying?
Neither do most for they are stuck in the muck of religion.

Keep stoning me John< I can take it.

Rosenritter

Nope, this is dead wrong.

On the contrary, He says His Father is greater than He.

You guys are just amazing. Why do you dishonor His own ward?

Your Lord is not Jesus, Your Lord is man-made doctrines.

Tell me please, which is greater, Meshak or Hitomi?

I'm serious: I'll wait for you to answer the question.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, they have a good imagination. I consider them as pagan.

Okay. Definitely they are not of the truth.

How do we keep the things that are good, not necessarily talking about the RCC but you get the idea, and reject the rest? How is there anything without these types of things that are wrong?

Rosenritter

Yet you do not.

The KJ Bible changed the word to Word ...

No it didn't. The Geneva bible came before the King James. But what would be your point here? Greek doesn't have capitals letters.

John 1:1 Geneva
(1) In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.

... and originally in all Bibles from which the KJ version read "it" not He.

Are you attempting to make an argument that the Father of Spirits that created all things is better described as neuter "it" rather than "he?"

A simple read of the first chapter of the book of John in your understanding would have Jesus enlightening everyone man who comes into the world, which of course would have been impossible.

LA

Only perhaps with spiritual blinders and a self-imposed veil. "The worlde was made by him" is a very distinctive identification.

John 1:10-12 Tyndale
(10) He was in ye worlde and the worlde was made by him: and yet the worlde knewe him not.
(11) He cam amonge his (awne) and his awne receaved him not.
(12) But as meny as receaved him to them he gave power to be the sonnes of God in yt they beleved on his name:

LA, perhaps you can explain to me why you think the Bible has so many parts that need to be "explained away" if Jesus was simply another prophet? Why would a human prophet use the names of God, forgive sin, explain that he had seen the devil fall from heaven, attest that his age was greater than Abraham with the address used for Moses at the bush, why would Paul and John say that he was the creator, why would Paul quote the Old Testament and substitute "Jesus" where the original text says the LORD speaks with the word "me?"

Isaiah 45:21-23 KJV
(21) Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
(22) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
(23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Philippians 2:10 KJV
(10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Plainly speaking, no one that believes as you do would ever write in such a fashion, and no non-blaspheming human prophet that was not our God would have said anything like Christ said about himself or taken the names and titles and privileges that he did.

So maybe you can explain to me why, if what you say is true, that the scripture and the words of Christ are written so blasphemously.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have distorted everything I post.

No, spin, evasion, crafty dismissal, as I quoted your exact words. Spam.
You are of your Father Satan, you will pay for your breaking of God's Law.

No, that would be you, as I trust that Christ died for my sins, and was raised again for my justificaction, and you reject that, and have a fake "Jesus," an antichrist, an impotent, in no position to save anyone.
I feel no need to please you or any one else John and I do care for you.

Save it- I need no wolves, to care for me. God the Father, through the great God and Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, whom you reject, is sufficient.
Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

He already has-all trespasses.

Get saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.