Defunding Planned Parenthood

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
She may have had the right to prevent her own pregnancy, but very often she does not have the ABILITY.

No ability to refrain from unprotected sex or use birth control ? What a foolish suggestion. But she has the "ability" to get the baby yanked out ? Rape babies are not nearly as prevalent as you lead on, and those should not be aborted either.

PureX

No ability to refrain from unprotected sex or use birth control?
Why would she? Are you claiming that because we Americans like to rape our women, that all women should carry birth control with them at all times, and somehow convince their rapists to use it so they won't get pregnant?

Or are you talking like a moron because you can't admit that your "reasoning" on this is extremely weak?

What a foolish suggestion. But she has the "ability" to get the baby yanked out ?
Yes, it's called an abortion. And it's a way for a woman to end an unwanted pregnancy … you know … like using birth control AFTER the rape.

Rape babies are not nearly as prevalent as you lead on, and those should not be aborted either.
Well, let's do the math, shall we?

There are about 320 million Americans, half of them women, so there are about 160 million American woman.

One in five of these women will be raped at some point in their lifetime (some, many times), that's over 30 million women raped.

Now, let's say only 1 in 30 of them actually become pregnant as a result of being raped.

That means 1 MILLION WOMEN will then become pregnant as the result of rape.

All of whom you want to completely ignore because they fly in the face of your absurd "reasoning" that women should somehow be held responsible for their being forcibly impregnated.

And yet, once impregnated, YOU then become responsible for what happens, next, because YOUR opinion about when a fetus becomes a "person" is magically superior to hers, mine, or anyone else's.

PureX

What are you, retarded?

Your "reasoning" is idiotic. And yet I have no doubt that you will continue to bulldoze onward, imagining that your reasoning is somehow more reasonable than everyone else's and therefor your opinions should be forced upon everyone else by the rule of law.

All because you can't be bothered to actually question your own weak thinking, or to doubt your own half-baked opinions.

That's how little you actually care about the rights or the well being of the women of world, and of the United States in particular.

And we wonder why the instance of rape is so high!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
purex stands in front of a mirror and gets hisself ready for another busy day:
What are you, retarded?

Your "reasoning" is idiotic.

And yet I have no doubt that you will continue to bulldoze onward, imagining that your reasoning is somehow more reasonable than everyone else's ...

:thumb:

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No ability to refrain from unprotected sex or use birth control ? What a foolish suggestion. But she has the "ability" to get the baby yanked out ? Rape babies are not nearly as prevalent as you lead on, and those should not be aborted either.

It would depend on the woman and whether or not she is using birth control. Not all women use it ... she could be abstinent or married. Which really would not make a difference if you believe that an unborn baby is a an innocent human being. Rape is not a legitimate excuse for killing an innocent child.

alwight

It would depend on the woman and whether or not she is using birth control. Not all women use it ... she could be abstinent or married. Which really would not make a difference if you believe that an unborn baby is a an innocent human being. Rape is not a legitimate excuse for killing an innocent child.
A child would be a person?
I don't think that a zygote at least can be reasonably be called a child, and thus physically, promptly and blindly making sure a rape victim has not been made pregnant by a rapist, whether it is even known if she has actually conceived or not, might result in an abortion you could accept? :think:
(yes, thin end of the wedge warning here.)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A child would be a person?
I don't think that a zygote at least can be reasonably be called a child, and thus physically, promptly and blindly making sure a rape victim has not been made pregnant by a rapist, whether it is even known if she has actually conceived or not, might result in an abortion you could accept? :think:
(yes, thin end of the wedge warning here.)

Unborn baby/child. Regardless of the term that an anti-abortion advocate uses, IF one truly does see the unborn as an innocent, unborn person, then there is no acceptable reason to abort.

alwight

Unborn baby/child. Regardless of the term that an anti-abortion advocate uses, IF one truly does see the unborn as an innocent, unborn person, then there is no acceptable reason to abort.
I'm not a woman but the thought of having to gestate a rapist's seed into a person/child seems too horrible to contemplate imo even if I had your ethical stance. I think of the child that that woman may have produced instead perhaps with her husband that would have been loved and wanted, not a reminder of rape.
I don't ask you to agree with me but whatever the case the end result should be the woman's own free choice as to what happens primarily to her body, not someone else's.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not a woman but the thought of having to gestate a rapist's seed into a person/child seems too horrible to contemplate imo even if I had your ethical stance. I think of the child that that woman may have produced instead perhaps with her husband that would have been loved and wanted, not a reminder of rape.
I don't ask you to agree with me but whatever the case the end result should be the woman's own free choice as to what happens primarily to her body, not someone else's.

But a pro-abortion woman IS deciding what happens to someone else's body ... her unborn baby's.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Nope ... not remotely the same thing ... UNLESS I am the person responsible for the person's organ failure.

I didn't claim that the two scenarios were the same rather that their culpability was no more significant.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Missouri wants to impress me, put those murderers in jail while they await their execution for mass murder.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a woman but the thought of having to gestate a rapist's seed into a person/child seems too horrible to contemplate imo even if I had your ethical stance.

They would want an abortion, but let the one's here lie to themselves and other people anyway :rolleyes:

'Bastard by rape' is cringing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What are you, retarded?
A little

Your "reasoning" is idiotic. And yet I have no doubt that you will continue to bulldoze onward, imagining that your reasoning is somehow more reasonable than everyone else's and therefor your opinions should be forced upon everyone else by the rule of law.

All because you can't be bothered to actually question your own weak thinking, or to doubt your own half-baked opinions.

That's how little you actually care about the rights or the well being of the women of world, and of the United States in particular.

And we wonder why the instance of rape is so high!

what does rape statistics have to do with abortion ? You are a lot tarded