Defunding Planned Parenthood

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I don't think it is a person then I don't value it.

You do not value even those for whom you concede personhood. Once a baby develops to the stage when even you would have to concede personhood based on your nonsense nervous system criteria — and remember, this is well before standard suction-aspiration abortions can be performed — you still endorse his extermination on a "case-by-case" basis.

Clearly, personhood means nothing to you.

alwight

You do not value even those for whom you concede personhood. Once a baby develops to the stage when even you would have to concede personhood based on your nonsense nervous system criteria — and remember, this is well before standard suction-aspiration abortions can be performed — you still endorse his extermination on a "case-by-case" basis.

Clearly, personhood means nothing to you.
Clearly honesty and integrity means nothing to you.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clearly honesty and integrity means nothing to you.

Except I can explain my criticism of you, whereas you just emote.

You claim the central nervous system carries personhood, but then after babies have gained personhood in your eyes, you still turn a blind eye to their extermination.

You do not care about people. Your words condemn you.

In defense, you'll wail about something lacking in my character, but it's all a smokescreen; you won't support it with anything I've said.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, we don't.

It doesn't matter overly much what we believe. The problem is that you endorse murder and are not willing to budge from your pro-death stance.

But innocent 'war casualties' are perfectly fine.

I guess it's just a matter of definition :doh:

As a conservative, I've lived with the fact that the Right goes fast with their war horses- but nothing can get past the hypocrisy of so many of you calling women murderers.

It never occurred to y'all that the trinity of the person- the body, soul, and spirit, is not even in place before birth. Any 'personhood' you think any unborn has is completely fabricated in your own head.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But innocent 'war casualties' are perfectly fine.
Nope.

Casualties of war are the responsibility of the nation(s) that is in the wrong in the conflict.

I guess it's just a matter of definition
First, you have to agree to stick to the subject, then we might rationally discuss definitions. :up:

As a conservative, I've lived with the fact that the Right goes fast with their war horses- but nothing can get past the hypocrisy of so many of you calling women murderers.
So you're confused. That won't help.

It has never occurred to you that the trinity of the person — the body, soul and spirit — is in place at conception.