ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

YOU are the one reading "repent OF SINS."

No, you are adding that there is another repent for humans besides repent of sins.

I did not say God "repented OF SINS."

I said "God repented" - just like those passages said.

When you claim that repent does NOT mean repent of sins---and then you bring up God repenting is proof that repenting is NOT of sins---your argument then is that 'repent' cannot be about sins because God repented. God does not need to repent of sins, we do.

Why would anyone use God repenting as proof that we do not have to repent of sins to be saved?

Why would you join in on a conversation with madists and me when you do not know what is going on? Why wouldn't you ask what is going on before you get involved instead of attacking me?

Madists say we DO NOT have to repent of sins to be saved. They claim that 'repent' does NOT mean repent of sins---they say repent means to change your mind about God.

I have shown the madists REPEATEDLY that 'repent' DOES mean repent of sins when speaking to humans.

I gave MANY scriptures that prove that when we are told to 'repent', it is NOT about changing our mind about God, it is about REPENTING OF SINS.

Still can't see the difference between the one word I used - "repented" - and the two more words you added to it?

:chuckle: :doh:

You can't see is right.

God's Truth

If repent means to turn away, when we repent, what do we turn away from?

Also, to repent means we are sorry for doing something, what would we be sorry of doing when we repent?

This is the deal that madists do not get...they claim the word 'repent' means 'change your mind about God'. They say 'repent' does NOT mean we are to repent from our sins.

I have given them many scriptures that prove 'repent' means to stop sinning.

The madists want to keep arguing against that fact by saying God repented therefore if proves we do not have to repent of sins.

It is a coil of an argument those madist give.

God's Truth

God's untruth is so hard headed .....caused by her inordinate pride.

We've been over this same topic with her for years on end. No one can be that dense unless they are so full of themselves there is no more room for any form of light.

What don't YOU get about humans have to repent of SINS?

You think Paul changed the good news...or added a different good news for us than the good news that Jesus walked the earth and proclaimed, and you think the word 'repent' stopped meaning repent of sins when Paul came.

That is too serious of an error on your part to laugh about. Jesus says let them alone to fall in the pit. If Jesus thinks people deserve to fall into a pit for going against reason, then we can see how serious it is to preach what you preach.

Matthew 15:14 Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit."

God's Truth

JESUS SAYS we must repent to be saved.

Madists say, "We just have to repent, as in, change our minds about you."

JESUS SAYS repent of sins.

Madists say, "No, we do not have to repent of our sins, for Paul came and said sins are no longer what separates us from you, we do not have to repent of sins, we have to change our mind about you."

Who cannot see the devil in that theory?

God's Truth

Jesus says to repent or die.

Jesus says we are to repent of our sins.

Madists say we do not have to repent of our sins to be saved, or repent to stay saved.

They ignore all the MANY scriptures that plainly show we humans have to repent of SINS.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Madists say we do not have to repent of our sins to be saved, or repent to stay saved.

They ignore all the MANY scriptures that plainly show we humans have to repent of SINS.

Despite all I've stated on here, and despite these Madist oddballs- I am not 'antisemitic'.
I don''t see any race as inferior, I simply acknowledge that they are hardly a race- they are tribal. Can I not be tribal as well :idunno:

How Nazi of me
How Nazi it is for me to declare what the Bible says, and which Madists reject- that we are made the seeds of Abraham, and not just Goyim to the Jews.
Maybe they ought to consider their own gospel, and pay attention to many things about them- and stop being idiots :plain:

Because Christ only looks at the heart

It's not 'replacement' theology; we're not taking anything from anyone- it is Covenant Theology, God's promise to us.

musterion

Since we all agree God didn't repent of sin, what does it mean that He repented?

marhig

This is the deal that madists do not get...they claim the word 'repent' means 'change your mind about God'. They say 'repent' does NOT mean we are to repent from our sins.

I have given them many scriptures that prove 'repent' means to stop sinning.

The madists want to keep arguing against that fact by saying God repented therefore if proves we do not have to repent of sins.

It is a coil of an argument those madist give.
Yep for us to repent it means to be sorry for doing what we've done wrong and to turn from what we have been doing. If we know God, then we know that he wants us to turn from sin. And that's what is taught right through the Bible!

God's Truth

Despite all I've stated on here, and despite these Madist oddballs- I am not 'antisemitic'.
I don''t see any race as inferior, I simply acknowledge that they are hardly a race- they are tribal. Can I not be tribal as well :idunno:

How Nazi of me
How Nazi it is for me to declare what the Bible says, and which Madists reject- that we are made the seeds of Abraham, and not just Goyim to the Jews.
Maybe they ought to consider their own gospel, and pay attention to many things about them- and stop being idiots :plain:

Because Christ only looks at the heart

It's not 'replacement' theology; we're not taking anything from anyone- it is Covenant Theology, God's promise to us.

I agree. The reason why the Jews were a special people to God was because of a promise to Abraham about Abraham's blood descendants. God promised Abraham someone blood related to him would be the Savior. Since Jesus came, the only blood relations that matter is Jesus' blood and our getting washed by his blood.

God does NOT care anymore about to whom someone is blood related.

God does NOT even let a person save themselves by becoming a Jew, or even a Christian anymore by THEIR OWN CHOICE. In example, a Jewish man marries a non Jewish woman, but then the man chooses for his wife to become a Jew, and thus saved; or a person calls himself a Christian and goes to church does not make them saved, it does not make them a child of God.

The only thing that makes one a child of God is if Jesus saves you. Jesus tells us what we have to do to be saved. Jesus tells us what we have to do to be born of God, and it is NOT by saving them first (Calvinism), it is NOT being a blood relative to the Jews (Jewish beliefs and that of many denominational beliefs), it is not having your spouse convert, it is not of believing only and then going to church and calling yourself a Christian (faith alone, or faith only teachers).

John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

God's Truth

Yep for us to repent it means to be sorry for doing what we've done wrong and to turn from what we have been doing. If we know God, then we know that he wants us to turn from sin. And that's what is taught right through the Bible!

That is exactly right.

From the beginning of the Bible until the end of the Bible, it is about our repenting of sins.

As an extra defense to that truth...how do madists EVER GET that a person, a Gentile, someone who had NEVER EVER heard of God and Jesus...how were they to 'change their mind about God', a person they never heard of?!

Anyone and everyone are supposed to repent of their sins.

Sin is what separated us from God.

Isaiah 59:2 But your sinful acts have alienated you from your God; your sins have caused him to reject you and not listen to your prayers.

marhig

That is exactly right.

From the beginning of the Bible until the end of the Bible, it is about our repenting of sins.

As an extra defense to that truth...how do madists EVER GET that a person, a Gentile, someone who had NEVER EVER heard of God and Jesus...how were they to 'change their mind about God', a person they never heard of?!

Anyone and everyone are supposed to repent of their sins.

Sin is what separated us from God.

Isaiah 59:2 But your sinful acts have alienated you from your God; your sins have caused him to reject you and not listen to your prayers.

Yes... and what did Peter say to those Jews who killed Jesus? When they were pricked at the heart after being told of their wrongdoing in crucifying Christ? They asked what they should do? And Peter said repent!

Acts 2

Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins

marhig

If anyone didn't catch it, Marhig just ran interference for GT.
You also ask me questions when I'm talking to other people, I only asked you what repentance means to you? I'm sure that all those who truly belong to God have repented, so what's wrong with my question?