ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

john w

Hall of Fame
My goodness. You'd do well to actually read the verses you quote.

The verse say "see the KINGDOM of God" and you change it to "love and believe God."

Notice any difference there?

"The Covenant of Grace...The Gospel of the New Covenant...The Covenant of Works...The Covenant of Redemption..."-Nag's Calvinist Statement Of Faith, not the bible

john w

Hall of Fame
GT,

Since 'repent' cannot always mean 'stop sinning,' how many meanings does the word have? Teach us. Please?

Yes, teach us "god"suntruth, what "repent" means, as pertaining to the LORD God. Please teach us, that "repent" does not mean "change your mind," when it pertains to us, but it may have different meanings, and how you obtained that from the bible. Or, was it from your saint Judas, a human being, who also "repented." Did he stop sinning? Wait......

Let me guess your lush, moronic "response:" "Obey Jesus, and you will get understanding."

God's Truth

No, it's not, you stupid moron; it is about changing your mind, since the LORD God repented. You're just too stupid, and demonic, to see it.

You argue, on record, that the LORD sins, moron, as you, on record, assert that "repent" always means "stop sinning." The LORD God repented; thus, idiot, you assert that the LORD God stopped sinning.

Sober up, you idiot.

Repent or perish.

Danoh

So what did it mean when God repented?

I posted some passages showing where God repented ON one thing or another, and they obviously went right passed her.

Obviously, she doesn't understand or know the actual sense of the word "repent" by itself.

But there are things we each don't know, or have a better understanding of.

No one is perfect.

God's Truth

I posted some passages showing where God repented ON one thing or another, and they obviously went right passed her.

Obviously, she doesn't understand or know the actual sense of the word "repent" by itself.

No one is perfect.

How many times do you have to be told that God does not have to repent of sins we do?

Danoh

How many times do you have to be told that God does not have to repent of sins we do?

YOU are the one reading "repent OF SINS."

I did not say God "repented OF SINS."

I said "God repented" - just like those passages said.

Still can't see the difference between the one word I used - "repented" - and the two more words you added to it?

:chuckle: :doh:

glorydaz

No one is perfect.

God's untruth is so hard headed .....caused by her inordinate pride.

We've been over this same topic with her for years on end. No one can be that dense unless they are so full of themselves there is no more room for any form of light.

marhig

God's untruth is so hard headed .....caused by her inordinate pride.

We've been over this same topic with her for years on end. No one can be that dense unless they are so full of themselves there is no more room for any form of light.
If repent means to turn away, when we repent, what do we turn away from?

Also, to repent means we are sorry for doing something, what would we be sorry of doing when we repent?

Last edited: