ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

Made up. Clueless, biblical idiot. And catch that subjective "no longer live a life sinning, we live a life obeying Jesus?"

Like never sinning, and keeping the law, which includes going to Jerusalem 3 times/year...............................with 100% compliance?

You're an idiot.

No, it doesn't, moron. You made that up, read it in a book.

It says buried with him, not like him, idiot. The above has NADA to do with the element of water.

You careless biblical idiot.

Jesus didn't preach the old law.

Show where he preached the old law.

marhig

hopefully it won't be long before they see that scripture declares there is only one true GOD that is our Lord, God, Savior, and creator.
And that the one true GOD will never create another god or share His glory.
And that one true GOD is a unity.
And Jesus Christ is our Lord, God, Savior, Creator.
He is either a true Lord, God, Savior, Creator, or He is a false Lord, God, Savior, Creator.
Still no verse Tambora, so if you can't show me a verse that says that we must believe that Jesus is God to receive salvation, then I don't have to believe it.

I know the truth, and that is to know that the Father is the only true God, and Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God, whom God has sent, he was anointed, exalted and set at the right hand of God by God who is the father, and Jesus prayed to his God, he called him my God and God is also the head of Christ.

All of which is biblical!

And I believe in the only true God who is the father, Jesus Christ the son of the living God, whom God sent to bare witness to the truth!

And I hear his voice and I believe the truth!

1 Corinthians 8:6

But to us*there is but*one God, the Father, of whom*are*all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom*are*all things, and we by him

It's late here, so I'm off to bed.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok show me where? You just go round and round in circles like you have one shoe nailed to the floor!
John 1:1 ----- The Son (The Word) is GOD.

I'm asking for one verse that says that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved.
If you need to believe that GOD is the only true GOD, then you need to believe that our true Lord, God, Savior, Creator (Jesus Christ) is GOD.
Either that or Jesus Christ is a false Lord, God, Savior, Creator.

Isaiah 43:10-11
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4
Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

These verses prove that GOD did not create some lesser being to be our Lord, God, Savior, Creator.
All of which Jesus is.

Seeing as many of you say we must believe it to receive salvation surely you can show me the verse that proves that what you are saying is the truth, that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved! It's a simple question, just the chapter and verse will do?[/QUOTE]

marhig

John 1:1 ----- The Son (The Word) is GOD.

If you need to believe that GOD is the only true GOD, then you need to believe that our true Lord, God, Savior, Creator (Jesus Christ) is GOD.
Either that or Jesus Christ is a false Lord, God, Savior, Creator.

Isaiah 43:10-11
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4
Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

These verses prove that GOD did not create some lesser being to be our Lord, God, Savior, Creator.
All of which Jesus is.

Seeing as many of you say we must believe it to receive salvation surely you can show me the verse that proves that what you are saying is the truth, that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved! It's a simple question, just the chapter and verse will do?
[/QUOTE]
Nothing there says that we have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved.

Goodnight!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
marhig said:
Nothing there says that we have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved.
If you need to believe that GOD is GOD, and The Son is GOD (John 1:1), then you need to believe that The Son (GOD) is GOD

Goodnight!
1sm360sweetdreams.gif

marhig

That will leave a mark.
Umm no it won't, because it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved. And none of the verses that anyone had quoted has said this either!

Unless you care to show me one?

marhig

If you need to believe that GOD is GOD, and The Son is GOD (John 1:1), then you need to believe that The Son (GOD) is GOD

1sm360sweetdreams.gif
You might need to believe that, but I don't.

I believe what is biblical that there is one true God, the father and Jesus whom God sent and he is the Christ, the son of the living God!

musterion

Umm no it won't, because it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved. And none of the verses that anyone had quoted has said this either!

Two things.

1. That may well be argued but if the whole of Scripture does teach it is true - and it does - then God intends it to be known and believed. You choose not to because you're invested in the concept of the Trinity being false.

2. Your biggest problem isn't Christology. You believe a false gospel of works probation, so it really doesn't matter who or what you think Christ is.

marhig

Two things.

1. That may well be argued but if the whole of Scripture does teach it is true - and it does - then God intends it to be known and believed. You choose not to because you're invested in the concept of the Trinity being false.

2. Your biggest problem isn't Christology. You believe a false gospel of works probation, so it really doesn't matter who or what you think Christ is.

1. No the way I believe isn't false it's the truth I've posted verse after verse to show that it is true, you can't post one verse that says that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved, yet you and others teach this! It's not in the Bible!

2. I don't believe that my own works save me. My works would be flesh oriented. The works I believe in is carrying out the works of God. As he through Christ by the Spirit works on my heart, I carry out his works. He shows me where I'm going wrong teaching as guiding me in my life, and I am to listen to him and obey him, do his will and turn from sin and live it out bringing the life of Christ to others. And as he is changing my heart my life changes outwardly and I'm doing the works of God in my life thus producing the fruits of the spirit.

Faith without works is dead musterion. I show my faith by my works. If you're not doing the works of God, then you are not living by his will!

Danoh

1. No the way I believe isn't false it's the truth I've posted verse after verse to show that it is true, you can't post one verse that says that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved, yet you and others teach this! It's not in the Bible!

2. I don't believe that my own works save me. My works would be flesh oriented. The works I believe in is carrying out the works of God. As he through Christ by the Spirit works on my heart, I carry out his works. He shows me where I'm going wrong teaching as guiding me in my life, and I am to listen to him and obey him, do his will and turn from sin and live it out bringing the life of Christ to others. And as he is changing my heart my life changes outwardly and I'm doing the works of God in my life thus producing the fruits of the spirit.

Faith without works is dead musterion. I show my faith by my works. If you're not doing the works of God, then you are not living by his will!

Regarding your second point - yours is clearly your reliance on your intuition - an intuition of what's what clearly not properly informed by the Scripture laid out aright, 2 Tim. 2:15.

marhig

Regarding your second point - yours is clearly your reliance on your intuition - an intuition of what's what clearly not properly informed by the Scripture laid out aright, 2 Tim. 2:15.
No danoh, I'm a completely different person now than what I was be before I knew God. I know difference to being led by the Spirit to being led by the flesh. Don't you? God has changed my life completely he's turned my life upside down. What I thought was important in this world I now know is nothing in God, this world and the works of it mean nothing to me anymore, the thing that is important to me is to do the will of God and he teaches and guides me everyday..

musterion

No danoh, I'm a completely different person now than what I was be before I knew God. I know difference to being led by the Spirit to being led by the flesh. Don't you? God has changed my life completely he's turned my life upside down. What I thought was important in this world I now know is nothing in God, this world and the works of it mean nothing to me anymore, the thing that is important to me is to do the will of God and he teaches and guides me everyday..

But you believe there is still a chance you may still be lost and sent to the Lake of Fire. That automatically means you cannot claim that you are saved. Correct?

marhig

But you believe there is still a chance you may still be lost and sent to the Lake of Fire. That automatically means you cannot claim that you are saved. Correct?
I believe that anyone can turn away from God, I'm being saved by the grace of God as long i keep my faith and do Gods will. If it turn back to my flesh then yes I won't be saved.

Jesus said this

John 8

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

If we do the things that please God then he doesn't leave us. If we don't then he will give us over to our reprobate minds.

We are not of this world once we are born of God, the things of this world should mean nothing to us as we become stronger in God

And we are to do the will of God Jesus said that if we don't, then we are in danger of being told to depart from him being workers of iniquity.

And what does Paul say about those who know God and turn away?

He says this

Romans 1:32

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

If we knowing God disobey him and put our flesh before him then we are worthy of death, and this isn't natural death, this is spiritual death. Because we will go back to our old ways, like a dog going back to its vomit and as a sow wallowing in the mire, because in doing so we are turning from God and his Spirit won't remain with us if live like this before him!

Danoh

I believe that anyone can turn away from God, I'm being saved by the grace of God as long i keep my faith and do Gods will. If it turn back to my flesh then yes I won't be saved.

Jesus said this

John 8

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

If we do the things that please God then he doesn't leave us. If we don't then he will give us over to our reprobate minds.

We are not of this world once we are born of God, the things of this world should mean nothing to us as we become stronger in God

And we are to do the will of God Jesus said that if we don't, then we are in danger of being told to depart from him being workers of iniquity.

And what does Paul say about those who know God and turn away?

He says this

Romans 1:32

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

If we knowing God disobey him and put our flesh before him then we are worthy of death, and this isn't natural death, this is spiritual death. Because we will go back to our old ways, like a dog going back to its vomit and as a sow wallowing in the mire, because in doing so we are turning from God and his Spirit won't remain with us if live like this before him!

Have you always believed you can lose your salvation; or is that something you learned to believe at some later point?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus didn't preach the old law.

Show where he preached the old law.

Mark 12

30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.

Deuteronomy 6

4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

And

Luke 10

27 So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”

Leviticus 19

18 You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Preaching straight from Deuteronomy and Leviticus.