ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

I'm afraid not, little buckaroo.
Her logic is falling apart before her eyes.

You couldn't find a scripture that she asked for stating that people have to believe Jesus is God in order to be saved. However, there is scripture that says we have to believe Jesus is the Son.

john w

Hall of Fame
Clear it up now then.

Do we have to obey anything that Jesus taught when he walked the earth?

What do we have to obey?

No, you evasive punk. You are going to cease with your scam, create a moving target, rabbit trail evasion/deceit, and address this question first, a question you have been asked, by myself, and others, for over 2 years, in one form, or another, over 100 times:

Do you agree that not all of the commands, that the Lord Jesus Christ gave, during His earthly ministry, or directed specifically, to everyone, for their obedience?

Answer the question, you slimy weasel. Yes, or no?

That is the starting point, you dirty rat.

marhig

Didn't say you did.
I'm asking you if you know of any verse that says one must believe GOD is GOD to be saved.
Do you know of any?

Here's what I have always said all along that I believe in, and it is biblical. Here are some of the chapters and verses to show that what I believe is the truth.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the living God!

John 20

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name

1 John 4

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God

Acts 8

And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Acts 9

And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God."

Matthew 16

Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven

Mark 1

The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

Romans 1

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead

Hebrews 4

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession

Now I'm just asking if you can show me a verse to show that what you believe in is the truth, where it says that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why are you asking me this when I've never said anything like that?
I didn't say you ever said anything like that.
I'm asking you if one has to believe that GOD is GOD as a specification to be saved.
Or maybe a better way to phrase it would be ....
Is it a specification to be saved that one must believe The Father is GOD?
It's a very simple question that only requires a yes or no answer.
What say ye?
I mean, if it's not a requirement to believe that The Father is GOD in order to be saved, then of course one doesn't need to believe The Son is GOD in order to be saved.

So, do YOU believe it is a requirement to believe that The Father is GOD in order to be saved?

marhig

It's not in there that one has to believe that GOD chose Jacob over Esau in order to be saved, but it is still truth that GOD chose Jacob over Esau.
And if you cannot find a verse that says that one must believe GOD is GOD to be saved, does that mean GOD is not GOD?
Of course not.
The truth is GOD is GOD.
Truth is truth whether one has to believe that particular truth to be saved.
So just because "it's not in there", as a specification to be saved, is no reason to discard the truth.
Right?
No wrong!

Because God wouldn't leave it out of the Bible if it was an essential thing to believe in for salvation! And it's nowhere in the Bible!

If I was saying that you have to believe in something that's not in the Bible to be saved, then many here be be at me straight away!

God's Truth

No, you evasive punk. You are going to cease with your scam, create a moving target, rabbit trail evasion/deceit, and address this question first, a question you have been asked, by myself, and others, for over 2 years, in one form, or another, over 100 times:

Do you agree that not all of the commands, that the Lord Jesus Christ gave, during His earthly ministry, or directed specifically, to everyone, for their obedience?

Many madists already answered and said they believe we do not have to.

So don't give an answer.

marhig

I didn't say you ever said anything like that.
I'm asking you if one has to believe that GOD is GOD as a specification to be saved.
Or maybe a better way to phrase it would be ....
Is it a specification to be saved that one must believe The Father is GOD?
It's a very simple question that only requires a yes or no answer.
What say ye?
I mean, if it's not a requirement to believe that The Father is GOD in order to be saved, then of course one doesn't need to believe The Son is GOD in order to be saved.

So, do YOU believe it is a requirement to believe that The Father is GOD in order to be saved?

John 17:3

And this is life eternal, that they might know THEE the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom THOU hast sent.

1 Corinthians 8

But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

Ephesians 4

One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

As I said, I have never ever told others that they must believe in the things you are saying, but you teach that we must believe that Jesus is God, so where's the chapter and verse?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here are some of the chapters and verses to show that what I believe is the truth.

***snipped the list of verses for brevity***
I believe all that is truth also.

Now I'm just asking if you can show me a verse to show that what you believe in is the truth, where it says that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved?
I don't believe one has to have read a single word of written scripture to be saved.

And I am just asking if you can show me a verse to show that one must believe The Father is GOD as a requirement to be saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dead to sin means we no longer live a life sinning, we live a life obeying Jesus.

Made up. Clueless, biblical idiot. And catch that subjective "no longer live a life sinning, we live a life obeying Jesus?"
We are to die to the sins of the world, and raise up to live like Jesus.

Like never sinning, and keeping the law, which includes going to Jerusalem 3 times/year...............................with 100% compliance?

You're an idiot.

That is what water baptism symbolizes.

No, it doesn't, moron. You made that up, read it in a book.
Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

It says buried with him, not like him, idiot. The above has NADA to do with the element of water.

You careless biblical idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame
Many madists already answered and said they believe we do not have to.

So don't give an answer.

Not a peep, from this slimy snake.

marhig

I believe all that is truth also.

I don't believe one has to have read a single word of written scripture to be saved.

And I am just asking if you can show me a verse to show that one must believe The Father is GOD as a requirement to be saved.

John 17:3 (Jesus praying to the father)

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Hebrews 10

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 17:3

And this is life eternal, that they might know THEE the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom THOU hast sent.

1 Corinthians 8

But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

Ephesians 4

One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.
I have no problem believing that The Father is GOD.
I have no problem believing that The Father is the only true GOD.

As I said, I have never ever told others that they must believe in the things you are saying,
What things would that be?

but you teach that we must believe that Jesus is God,
Only if you want to believe truth.
One can doubt it and still be saved, but they would still be doubting truth.
I think there is a difference between doubting and denying.

so where's the chapter and verse?
John 1:1

marhig

I have no problem believing that The Father is GOD.
I have no problem believing that The Father is the only true GOD.

What things would that be?

Only if you want to believe truth.
One can doubt it and still be saved, but they would still be doubting truth.
I think there is a difference between doubting and denying.

John 1:1
How can it be the truth if it isn't in the Bible?

And John 1:1?

How have you got that verse to mean that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved?

By the way, I'm glad that you believe that the father is the only true God, because that's the truth and it's in the Bible!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 17:3 (Jesus praying to the father)

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Hebrews 10

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Yeppers.
But does it state that one must believe that truth before they can be saved?
I ask because there are other verses telling us that it is the good shepherd that seeks His sheep, instead of the sheep seeking the good shepherd.

marhig

Acts 4:12; I Corinthians 3:11
Yes, I believe those verses Nang, but none of them say that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved.

We won't be saved by any other name, only through Jesus Christ, the son of the living God!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can it be the truth if it isn't in the Bible?
It is the bible.

And John 1:1?

How have you got that verse to mean that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved?
I didn't post it as any sort of proof that one must believe The Son is GOD to be saved.
I posted it to show the truth that The Son is GOD.

By the way, I'm glad that you believe that the father is the only true God, because that's the truth and it's in the Bible!
Of course The Father is the only true GOD.
All other gods would be a false god.
That doesn't mean The Father is the only person in the true GODHEAD.

marhig

It is the bible.

I didn't post it as any sort of proof that one must believe The Son is GOD to be saved.
I posted it to show the truth that The Son is GOD.

Of course The Father is the only true GOD.
All other gods would be a false god.
That doesn't mean The Father is the only person in the true GODHEAD.
Ok show me where? You just go round and round in circles like you have one shoe nailed to the floor!

I'm asking for one verse that says that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved. Seeing as many of you say we must believe it to receive salvation surely you can show me the verse that proves that what you are saying is the truth, that we must believe that Jesus is God to be saved! It's a simple question, just the chapter and verse will do?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Acts 4:12; I Corinthians 3:11
hopefully it won't be long before they see that scripture declares there is only one true GOD that is our Lord, God, Savior, and creator.
And that the one true GOD will never create another god or share His glory.
And that one true GOD is a unity.
And Jesus Christ is our Lord, God, Savior, Creator.
He is either a true Lord, God, Savior, Creator, or He is a false Lord, God, Savior, Creator.