Date of Christ's Crucifixion & Resurrection

Samie

Crucifixion: March 28, 31 AD. Wednesday. late afternoon.

Resurrection: March 31, 31 AD. Saturday - early in the morning before sunrise.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Crucifixion: March 28, 31 AD. Wednesday. late afternoon.

Resurrection: March 31, 31 AD. Saturday - early in the morning before sunrise.

He was buried in the tomb Wednesday at sundown.

In the tomb 3 days and 3 nights.

Rose again Saturday at sundown.

Fulfilled prophecy and didn't break any of the Jewish feast days.

The exact date is irrelevant , right?

If the exact date is important to you, it can't conflict with the four known facts above.

Samie

He was buried in the tomb Wednesday at sundown.

In the tomb 3 days and 3 nights.

Rose again Saturday at sundown.
No. early morning before sunrise.

first day: Wednesday daytime
first night: Wednesday nighttime
2nd day: Thursday daytime
2nd night: Thursday nighttime
3rd day: Friday daytime
3rd night: Friday nighttime, until before sunrise Saturday

that's 3 days and 3 nights.

Make it Saturday sundown then you'll have 4 days and 3 nights.

Samie

Mark 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

Thur = 1 day after Wed
Fri = 2 days after Wed
Sat = 3 days after Wed

that's after 3 days

Faither

BANNED
Banned
No. early morning before sunrise.

first day: Wednesday daytime
first night: Wednesday nighttime
2nd day: Thursday daytime
2nd night: Thursday nighttime
3rd day: Friday daytime
3rd night: Friday nighttime, until before sunrise Saturday

that's 3 days and 3 nights.

Make it Saturday sundown then you'll have 4 days and 3 nights.

I'm speaking specifically about when He was burial and resurrection. Are you talking about something different?

Samie

I'm speaking specifically about when He was burial and resurrection. Are you talking about something different?
The reckoning is from the "killing" to the "risising":

KJV Mark 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The reckoning is from the "killing" to the "risising":

KJV Mark 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

So am I understanding you correctly? The 3 days and 3 nights , your including the time He was crucified and died in that 3 days and 3 nights?

I'll be here off and on all night.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Just so you know, Samie doesn't bother with what the scriptures say. This is his pet theory and he is just looking for someone to argue with.

You can't win.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Just so you know, Samie doesn't bother with what the scriptures say. This is his pet theory and he is just looking for someone to argue with.

You can't win.

Thanks for the heads up.

As for winning, does anyone ever win on these discussion sites?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If the exact date is important to you, it can't conflict with the four known facts above.

The exact time and date that Jesus died is about the ninth hour (Hebrew reckoning) on Wednesday, Nisan 14, 30 CE.

Nisan 15 was a Thursday in 30 CE.

(usno.navy.mil/astronomical applications> data services> Spring Phenomena 25 BCE to 38 CE)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
As for winning, does anyone ever win on these discussion sites?

I use the word "winning" in the context of convincing Samie of what scripture says. You can't win him over to the truth.

I believe some people here are willing to consider truth, some aren't.

Samie is an aren't.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcuaRAiU4o

Above is a video of a picture of JFK resting after he was shot. 12:30 Central Time is about 1:30 to 2pm Eastern Standard Time. If the Sun rises at 6am then the "Sixth Hour of Daylight", is about 12:30 pm to 1 pm, depending on when the sun rises.

Equinox of March begins on the 20th, plus "Three Days of Jesus being in the Tomb", equal 3/23/2016. Then for 40 Days, Jesus was seen walking about the City of Jerusalem.

At present we are not following the Equinox of March as an indicator. We are following the Lifespan of the Antichrist, and his Lifespan will complete its 12210th Day on 3/23/2016. Then this follows the 42 Days. Nehemiah 5:14-18, 3/23/2016 for 195 Days (flipping the six to a nine in Nehemiah 5:18.

(The Antichrist has a zero tolerance policy for the promotion of the mass suicide of promise the gospel affords to the potential. He will speak to these people, allow them to challenge his authority, in a reasonable amount of time, he will respond swiftly, and these people will no longer exist like vanishing into thin air ... ... ... ... then he will help not only the American citizens understand they were betrayed in such a way that will only cause death, but he will help them to understand their future ... ... ... ... we have only understood a baseline of what he intends to do, he is not equipped at this level, nor has he made his assessment by example of his degree of direct measures for the promise of the potential ... ... ... ... we will talk openly and before the nations, every television set, every computer, every radio and every cell phone is a mechanism to speak and listen to the Antichrist directly ... ... ... ... Elijah had to eliminate continents worth of people before they would stop challenging his authority, we will need to see what becomes necessary)

Samie

So am I understanding you correctly? The 3 days and 3 nights , your including the time He was crucified and died in that 3 days and 3 nights?

I'll be here off and on all night.
Yes. My reckoning starts from the time He died to the time He resurrected.