Cub Reporters 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
And July's race is in the books.

Down the home stretch what was a neck and neck became a one horse race as Resurrected blows across the finish line (26)

I like the way you report this like a horse race, but the winner should receive something? What about a reciprocal gift, mods and winner?

bybee

What if everyone else just placed the winner on ignore for a month?

Jerzy is riding a fast, high horse so far. He's going to be tough to catch.

Ya but, he isn't that obnoxious....
I'd only ban the malicious premeditated sleazeballs who dirty up the board! :singer:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ya but, he isn't that obnoxious....
I'd only ban the malicious premeditated sleazeballs who dirty up the board! :singer:
Not everyone who wins is offensive, but everyone who wins is a bit...heavy handed on the report button. So the voluntary ignore would likely drive them a bit crazy...or crazier, depending.

fzappa13

Not everyone who wins is offensive, but everyone who wins is a bit...heavy handed on the report button. So the voluntary ignore would likely drive them a bit crazy...or crazier, depending.

Trying to get the majority here at TOL to do anything together would be like herding cats ...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Cub Reporter Race update: :singer:

Coming into the turn it's still jerzy at 18, but wait! He's pulling up lame with an infraction that might just put him out of the running! GM is surging into second with a late sprint (11) passing perennial favorite Res, now nine lengths back of the leader (9) but holding onto third place. IMJ fronts the pack two lengths back (7) with a fading AMR and glory neck and neck behind her and well off the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.