Cub Reporters 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
ignore

you're doing it wrong
You aren't on ignore. Out of lines or just trolling to make up those near hundred posts a day you're so fond of?

I'll talk to you now and then. Might as well. You're just going to be a pest if I don't. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
that's not how ignore works :idunno:
You're not on ignore. That's what, the third time I've noted it...you need new material. :)

Good luck on taking the title this year, by the way. You're likely out of the running for the month, but the yearly crown is still very much in play. :thumb: Top whiner winner two years running? That would be something.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
9ac70cfaedcca97fa1fb4d1cd3380e9b32b2a2fa250c44f6fd3855da26b86186.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Speaking of the topic and just to remind folks, who tend to come to threads I make to read something other than Sod's self petarding nonsense:

Race Report: :singer:

They're in the homestretch where a PA warning by Knight to the lead jockey, musterion (10) might open the course for the anna and Angel, trailing by three lengths (7) neck and neck for second. Oatmeal and GM are one length back (6) and in position to challenge with a strong field hard on their heels, Eeset (5) leading IMJ, gen org, Stripe, yours truly (4) with a late but always game resodko, Lazy A, Rusha and Cab Maker (3) pulling up the rear and likely out of the running to show.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Race Update: :singer:

Get a good seat because this one is a thundering pile of dust, ladies and gentlemen. Musterion's nag has a commanding lead (16) five full lengths ahead of the race for second between Doom and Eeset (11) with Angel and anna potential challengers for third (9) two lengths back. Nang has come on to stay in the running to place, along with resod (8) and genorg (7), with Oatmeal and GM (6) likely too far back to challenge and a game field led by Stripe out of the money absent a whirlwind of crop waving, leg kicking reports.

Stay tuned for the winner.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Race Final for December: :singer:

And at the wire it's Musterion, (18) continuing to pull away from the field despite a game rush by second place Eeset (14), overcoming a late challenge by Doom (12) who went neck and neck with Nang (12) to tie for third six lengths off the winner.

Congrats Must! :first:

2014's overall winner to be announced shortly.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Cub Reporter of the Year:

Jan, Feb and March belonged to Angel, making a bold initial statement and setting the reporting bar high. Musterion closed out the year strongly, taking October, November and December. And August and September belonged to GM.

But when the dust settled and the high horses were in the barn 2014 belonged to last year's runner up:

Congrats Sod :first: (resurrected/resodko)

Coming soon: Cub Reporters 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.