Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did say I didn't believe what I was saying, I was quite literally making it up for the purposes of a thought experiment. Curiously you seem to have no solution to the dilemma other than "you just know" that Satan hasn't deceived you rather than me. It matters little to me though as I don't think Satan exists to begin with :)
Maybe he is good at hiding from you too?
You have no idea :devil:
Alrighty then.... :granite:

Dear Tyrathca,

Why do you answer "You have no idea?" When I say to you that your mind is dark? Are you admitting it? Also, I will accept your picture of Venus, even though I expected more. What about the other side? What are the darker yellow/brown areas supposed to be? Mountains or chasms? It looks like the Sun.

Warmest Regards,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

By definition, Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is mindless and godless. It says that nature is all there is and everything evolved randomly and by chance. Two foundation precepts of evolution theory are:

1. Origin of Life (Spontaneous Generation) – This theory states that life arose from non-life. If that is true, then nature had to have the ability to create itself without assistance from God. In other words, non-life created life, the laws of physics created the laws of physics, etc.

2. Natural Selection (Survival of the Fittest)– This part of the theory does in fact have some truth associated with it. It claims that once life began as a single-celled amoeba, it evolved through mutation in a constant struggle for resources with other organisms. That struggle and accompanying mutation, it says, lead to all the life forms on the earth, including human beings. While it is accurate to say that all organisms struggle for enough resources to survive, there is no evidence whatsoever that a species ever has or ever could turn into another species. If this were true, then goo turned into fish which turned into frogs which turned into mice which turned into cats which turned into dogs which turned into horses which turned into apes which turned into human beings. One might as well believe in the tooth fairy!

One of the main arguments of evolutionists today is that anyone who believes in creation must do so solely on faith. Since the Bible teaches creation, their argument goes, it must be accepted by faith by those who choose to believe the Bible. Therefore, they claim, no ‘real’ scientist would believe in creation. To their dismay, however, there are today and have been in the past many well-educated scientists who believe in creation instead of evolution because science and the facts support it. See for yourself. The reality is that it takes more faith to believe in the theory of evolution that it does to believe in creation.

What Do You Think, Tyrathca?

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

I'm going to PM alwight after dinner here. That means in a couple hours. Do you have anything you want to say to him?? Let me know. Also whoever else would like me to mention them to Alan. Thanks PJ!! Gotta' go make supper!!

Much Love, In Christ, To My Twin!!

Michael

6days

Dear 6days,
Miss you! I'm wondering what you think of my post about 'the rest of the dead did not Live Again until the 1,000 years were finished.' How would you explain that??
Hmmmmm....... Where does it say that? I'm not really into debating about prophecy Michael. Perhaps create a new thread with your question??

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmmmmm....... Where does it say that? I'm not really into debating about prophecy Michael. Perhaps create a new thread with your question??

Dear 6days,

It says that in Rev. 20:5 KJV. Check it out, my brethren!! Oh, life is so interesting and worthwhile to live in eternity, eh? I don't want it to just end when I still have so much living to do!! I don't want to go rest for 1,000 years or worse, burn eternally in fire. God offers us such a treasure through His Son, Jesus Christ!! "The gift of God is Eternal Life, through Jesus Christ, Our Lord!!

Jesus is so lovable and loving!! And God and the Holy Ghost, Too!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

I don't mean to go off topic, but from what I understand, there are underground chasms, channels or 'fountains of waters' even below the oceans. Is there anyone else out there who believes the same or knows of this? I believe it is why there are hot springs even in the sea. From what I understand, there are volcanoes under the oceans also. And they finally give rise to become new islands. This is really deep! I don't mean the water.

The Twilight Zone!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

Haven't heard from you for a while. You're on my Friend's List, you know? Been that way for a long time. I've been here for 3 years, I believe. It's hot here where I'm at. They are saying that we are going to hit 119° today. I'm staying inside with the A/C. I'm in Phoenix, AZ. You're in England, aren't you? That reminds me. I have to email alwight today. I get so busy on here that I forget what I'm doing, sometimes. Well, wolf-man, hope to hear from you soon!! You have a really nice avatar!!

Warm Wishes & Cheerio!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Cross Reference,

Hey brother in Christ!! How are you doing lately? I've been keeping very busy! I've been reaching a lot of people on the Internet and telling them how they can get my book for Free. If you want me to, I can let you know how to do it also. Just let me know. It's rather easy. I have another personal website. {I have a few websites}. I spend most of my time on this TOL website though. It's too fun not to. Knight has really given us such a gift to put this all together for us. No one seems to appreciate exactly what he's done for us all!! He deserves a huge award. Let's face it. Which one of us could put this together?? I'm a Lifetime Member, CR, no more payments. It's wonderful!! It comes with a lot of perks and is definitely worth it. Well, would love to hear from you. I'm off to do some vacuuming.

May God Bless You From Heaven Above!!

Michael

:cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9: :guitar:

6days

Dear 6days,

I don't mean to go off topic, but from what I understand, there are underground chasms, channels or 'fountains of waters' even below the oceans. Is there anyone else out there who believes the same or knows of this? I believe it is why there are hot springs even in the sea. From what I understand, there are volcanoes under the oceans also. And they finally give rise to become new islands. This is really deep! I don't mean the water.

The Twilight Zone!!

Michael
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...TRIPLES-IN-SIZE-fresh-undersea-eruptions.html

https://www.theguardian.com/science...underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

Wow, you know how to deliver!! How did you do that? I guess you know the Internet better than I do for sure. I checked out both links and I am speechless!! Now we know how the Flood was Global, Easily. The fountains of waters feed the oceans and rivers, etc. That's why it is written, "Fear God, and give Him Glory, for the hour of His judgment is come upon all of the Earth; and worship Him Who made the heaven and earth, and the sea, and the 'Fountains of waters.'" These are the words that the first angel who visited me said. I saw the angel and heard the angel. His voice boomed out loudly, clearly, and commanding. I was in great awe and could not take my eyes away from watching the angel. The angel appeared to me like a great ball of glowing light, like the starlight, not the sunlight. It is explained in my book, though.

So there are fountains of waters underneath the ocean. 6days, how do you find these things?? You find such interesting stuff!! You could have posted this earlier when we were discussing the Great Flood!! I could never Thank You Enough!! I think you are marvelous indeed!! "Man, Oh Man!!!"

May God Always Keep You As A Beacon For Others!!

Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Tyrathca,

Why do you answer "You have no idea?" When I say to you that your mind is dark? Are you admitting it?
That was a joke
Also, I will accept your picture of Venus, even though I expected more. What about the other side? What are the darker yellow/brown areas supposed to be? Mountains or chasms? It looks like the Sun.
It's a false colour composite image of the planets topography. If you actually care Wikipedia has a good article which will explain better than I can. The point is that we know what the surface of Venus is like and it is not a very pleasant place.

By definition, Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is mindless and godless.
Gravity/Relativity is mindless and godless too but you don't doubt Einstein's theory do you?

The rest of this is just you copying something you likely don't understand and thus will never defend and won't understand any debunking anyway, so I'll keep my response brief.

1. Origin of Life (Spontaneous Generation) – This theory states that life arose from non-life. If that is true, then nature had to have the ability to create itself without assistance from God. In other words, non-life created life, the laws of physics created the laws of physics, etc.
The theory of evolution is completely separate from the origins of life, the first life could have been caused by anything (even a god) and it wouldn't change evolution.

Therefore, they claim, no ‘real’ scientist would believe in creation. To their dismay, however, there are today and have been in the past many well-educated scientists who believe in creation instead of evolution because science and the facts support it.
"Many" turns out to be a surprisingly small number

What Do You Think, Tyrathca?

Michael
I think that was an amateurish article you copied, written by someone who is probably wilfully ignorant of what evolution is and it's evidence.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That was a joke It's a false colour composite image of the planets topography. If you actually care Wikipedia has a good article which will explain better than I can. The point is that we know what the surface of Venus is like and it is not a very pleasant place.

Gravity/Relativity is mindless and godless too but you don't doubt Einstein's theory do you?

The rest of this is just you copying something you likely don't understand and thus will never defend and won't understand any debunking anyway, so I'll keep my response brief.

The theory of evolution is completely separate from the origins of life, the first life could have been caused by anything (even a god) and it wouldn't change evolution.

I think that was an amateurish article you copied, written by someone who is probably wilfully ignorant of what evolution is and it's evidence.

Dear Tyrathca,

It seems to be that you've mentioned some good points. I will have to get back with you about them later on today. It is 7:45 a.m. here, and I still haven't gone to bed for the night. I'm exhausted and keep nodding off. Look forward to chatting with you.

Much Love And Ciao!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That was a joke It's a false colour composite image of the planets topography. If you actually care Wikipedia has a good article which will explain better than I can. The point is that we know what the surface of Venus is like and it is not a very pleasant place.

Well, I agree with you, Ty!! It's very hot and uninhabitable right now. And I am glad about the color you were talking about. I think Venus should be green, but maybe I'm wrong.

I believe Gravity is not mindless. I'm still undecided about Relativity. Albert Einstein believed in God, right? I don't see how he could be so wise, if he could discover certain facts without God. If he was an atheist, then whatever.

The rest of this I DO understand and I know what I posted. You sell me too short. I work hard at posting those articles. They are not formatted to TOL without a good amount of work from me. It isn't easy. Hey, Ty, did you check out the links that 6days provided?? It surely proves that there could be a Global Flood easily. Check them out. Both links.

There is no evolution. You just don't get it. Neither did Darwin. Darwin made it all up because of similar looking beings. I can't believe people would even believe him. God has ruled for thousands of years, then you have Darwin come around for 150 years?? He is a joke! God created everything! God alters genes, DNA and protons, etc. to create a variety of life's partakers.

I think that was an amateurish article you copied, written by someone who is probably willfully ignorant of what evolution is and it's evidence.

Ty, I corrected your spelling error. Willfully has four L's, not three. See, you make mistakes too! 'Many' is for those who understand. Scientists and others alike. Not like what you say is small. I quote 3 different articles and it gives you all something to think about. I know that evolution is not a fact. Anyway, it's a Theory!! It is an untrue deduction from a lame-brained guy called Darwin. God created apes and chimps when He created the cattle and horses, and caterpillars, etc. He created man after all of that. The LAST thing He did was create man in the image of Himself. If you think God is a chimp, you're out of your mind. I have a lot more that I can say, but this will have to do for now. I've got to get going. Will chat again later, buddy!! I may put you on my Friend's Page.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Tyrathca

I believe Gravity is not mindless.
So you believe in intelligent falling? Please tell me this is true!?
I'm still undecided about Relativity.
Even when it is the basis of many modern technologies?
Albert Einstein believed in God, right? I don't see how he could be so wise, if he could discover certain facts without God. If he was an atheist, then whatever.
He was at most a deist if I recall correctly, he was definitely not Christian.
The rest of this I DO understand and I know what I posted.
And yet you show none of that understanding here...
You sell me too short. I work hard at posting those articles. They are not formatted to TOL without a good amount of work from me. It isn't easy.
Are you really talking about how hard it is to plagiarise someone else's work? That isn't hard, unless you really don't know what you are doing, and even if it were that still didn't make it something to brag about.

If you find it so hard why not just post a link like everyone else? That would be BETTER since then you wouldn't be plagiarising.

Hey, Ty, did you check out the links that 6days provided?? It surely proves that there could be a Global Flood easily. Check them out. Both links.
I'm already familiar with the research about water deep in the crust. What you and he conveniently ignore is that the water is not free water but bound in rock. It is not actually an ocean underground, that is just journalists being too loose with their language. It is not capable of forming a flood.
There is no evolution.
That is your uneducated opinion.
Ty, I corrected your spelling error. Willfully has four L's, not three. See, you make mistakes too!
Oh wow, such a huge mistake... Almost as bad as getting the apocalypse wrong ;)
If you think God is a chimp, you're out of your mind.
Who thinks God is a chimp??
I have a lot more that I can say, but this will have to do for now.
No you don't, you just repeat variations of how you think you're right and I'm wrong. You have nothing of substance to back it up though.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you believe in intelligent falling? Please tell me this is true!?

Dear Tyrathca, I don't know quite what you are saying here, tbh. I suppose it's true even though you are vague in your choice of words: "intelligent falling." I have noticed that you have some valid points with this post, so that is really nice.

Even when it is the basis of many modern technologies?

I thought so Ty!! So he did believe in God. Why don't atheists take note of that?? Einstein believed in a God, but atheists don't. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me. It's a real shame. And how about evolutionists? Do they believe in a God??

And yet you show none of that understanding here...
Are you really talking about how hard it is to plagiarize someone else's work? That isn't hard, unless you really don't know what you are doing, and even if it were that still didn't make it something to brag about.

Tyrathca, I am not plagiarizing anyone. I have express authorization from the author{s} that I can use these articles as long as I'm not trying to make some money off of them. But for this type of thing, I am fine indeed. I try to disclose the copyright info the best I can, though not in all cases. It still doesn't matter to certain ones. Just as I would be flattered for someone to quote my book for the benefit of others. I would welcome it. No prob. So get this plagiarism right out of your mind.

If you find it so hard why not just post a link like everyone else? That would be BETTER since then you wouldn't be plagiarising.

I have no idea how to make a link. Haven't the foggiest!! Besides, this works better, so you can read the actual words without most people not going to the links anyways, cause they are too much reading.

I'm already familiar with the research about water deep in the crust. What you and he conveniently ignore is that the water is not free water but bound in rock. It is not actually an ocean underground, that is just journalists being too loose with their language. It is not capable of forming a flood.

I don't buy it. Any earthquake or tectonic plate chances could easily untrap the rock holding these fountains of waters. You'd do well to check into 6days links more carefully and closely, because I think you are mistaken about your assumptions.

That is your uneducated opinion.

It is a fact!!

Oh wow, such a huge mistake... Almost as bad as getting the apocalypse wrong ;)[/quote]

Ty, I am just putting it forward that we all make mistakes, no matter if some are bigger than others. I did my best considering DavisBJ was hounding me for a time frame. I do truly regret that it ever happened, but I pick up my bootstraps and go onward.

Who thinks God is a chimp??

That's what you allude to. You know dang well what I am saying.[/quote]

No you don't, you just repeat variations of how you think you're right and I'm wrong. You have nothing of substance to back it up though.

Yeah, the same thing you said about the Global Flood. Now you've learned how vast the water is under the Earth's mantle. You're grasping at straws, Tyrathca, but I''m getting used to it.

Tyrathca, we are told that God created man in His image. So God's image was not that of a chimp or ape, but instead, of a man. Also, Jesus said, "He who hath seen Me, hath seen the Father." So we can say that God looks like mankind, not like chimps or apes, which fall under the title of creatures or beasts of the Earth.

We can agree to disagree. No problem. There are just too many holes in Evolution's story!

Cheerio!!

Michael

Hedshaker

You can take it from the horses mouth:

9810.jpg

“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.”

- Albert Einstein.

Tyrathca

I thought so Ty!! So he did believe in God.
I said at most he was a deist, not remotely the same thing as your God. But as Hedshaker has pointed out I was incorrect even about that, he wasn't even a deist he was an agnostic / atheist most likely.
Why don't atheists take note of that??
Even if he had believed in a god (which he didnt) that wouldn't prove anything.

Do you doubt your God any more now that you know that Einstein thought you were wrong? If not why do you expect atheists to doubt themselves if Einstein had disagreed with them.
Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.
That is sooo not a conflict of interest, so much so I really doubt you actually understand what that phrase is meant to mean.

It's a real shame. And how about evolutionists? Do they believe in a God??
Many do and many don't. Many Christians are also evolutionists, it's not an exclusively atheist thing.
I have no idea how to make a link. Haven't the foggiest!! Besides, this works better, so you can read the actual words without most people not going to the links anyways, cause they are too much reading.
Uhhhh... And you never thought to ask google?

Anyway - at the top of your browser (the program you are using to look at this Web page) there is the address bar. It should contain a bunch of text starting g with either http or www. This is the websites address.

The simplest way to share a link is to simply copy that address into your post (there are more refined ways but this will suffice for you). To copy it you must highlight the entire address the press the keyboard buttons [ctrl] and [c] (hold the 1st then press the 2nd and then release) this copy the text. To place it in your post simply get to the point you want to include it (keep spaces before and after it) and do the same with the keyboard but this time with [ctrl] and [v], this will paste whatever you copied last into whatever you are writing.

This process can be done for almost any piece of text on a computer. You should really take a course in how to use computers since this is the most basic of basics.

I don't buy it. Any earthquake or tectonic plate chances could easily untrap the rock holding these fountains of waters. You'd do well to check into 6days links more carefully and closely, because I think you are mistaken about your assumptions.
It is not literal chambers of water. If you drilled down to it you would just find rock, in the rock would be a bit of water but it would look like rock. The best/simplest analogy I can give us that if a very slightly damp cloth, except with rock.

Ty, I am just putting it forward that we all make mistakes, no matter if some are bigger than others.
I am well aware we all make mistakes. In the real world some of my mistakes can get people killed.

The important thing is to understand how you can make a mistake and take steps to prevent it. Apologies mean little.
I did my best considering DavisBJ was hounding me for a time frame. I do truly regret that it ever happened, but I pick up my bootstraps and go onward.
I still have never understood why you thought the date you did. What did God actually tell you and how did you get it wrong?

That's what you allude to. You know dang well what I am saying.
I'm an Atheist, I don't believe in any gods let alone a chimp being a god. You're not making any sense.

Yeah, the same thing you said about the Global Flood. Now you've learned how vast the water is under the Earth's mantle. You're grasping at straws, Tyrathca, but I''m getting used to it.
And if you actually read what the scientists actually found you would know that the "water" they found could never be released in a flood.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Lon,

See Post #18530 on Page 1236 {this page} and check out the links. For a Global Flood, plus volcanoes in the ocean floor. Isn't it all AMAZING!! Thanks to 6days!!

Praise The Lord,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can take it from the horses mouth:

9810.jpg

- Albert Einstein.

Dear Hedshaker,

Where did you get this quote from Einstein? Hey, it's good to get a Post from you. Nice to hear what you have to say! I will look for your post also on Google. Later though. I have to take care of some business. I will respond more to you and Tyrathca in a few hours. Ty's post is very long, so it will take me a while to post my response to it. Thanks for being so patient, to both of you.

A Bloody Good Evening For You!!

Michael

DavisBJ

6days, this is a fascinating technique you employed. Michael asks about volcanoes making new islands, and about the possibility of channels or fountains of water below the surface. Mike was unusually frank and honest when he admitted at the end of his post that (for him, at least): “This is really deep.”

In response you just provide a link for each subject. The links are fine, but for Mike, with his abysmal background in science and a dedication to staying close-minded to anything he objects to, they are the equivalent of smearing the smell of a steak on a piece of wood and putting it in front of a hungry bulldog. He goes nuts, never realizing what he is gnawing on isn’t what it smells like at all.

The creation of volcanic islands has been well understood for many decades, and has left evidence of processes spanning millions of years.

I read your linked article about subterranean water carefully, did you? I suspect not, since it says nothing new beyond what we discussed last time you subjected us to this illustration of your lack of understanding about the subject (see post 14242 and the posts following). Clearly the last time this was discussed in this thread, it made such a little impression on Mike that he brings it up as though it was a new question for him.

Since neither you nor any other of your cult have shown any way for that deep entrapped water to come to the surface in time scales of a few thousand years, then all you are doing is further deluding poor Mr. Cadry. Not a nice thing to do to one of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.